Off the Bat, Jan. 6 Committee Edits Trump Speech to Omit Words “Patriotically and Peacefully,” 2020 Fraud Evidence Remains Undebunked

Did you try to pick your nose with a 12ga while pulling the trigger, or are you just plain ignorant of Constitutional law overall? I'm voting for the latter!!!!

Pelosi is the Speaker of the House (read Article 1 of the Constitution before you touch that 12ga). The Speaker of the House does not hold ANY DAMN POSITION in the US Military's upper chain of command or any other position of command in the land, air or Naval forces!

Lastly, POTUS is the Commander in Chief of these here United States and is the Top Dog of all Federal military forces, and in NO FREAKIN' WAY would he/she be delegating the position of Commander in bloody Chief!
Who has oversight over Capitol Security?

Interesting, but not the first time an initial evaluaion turned out to be wrong. There is clear and credible evidence that the insurrection had been in the works for a while. What purpose would it serve to ask them about an evaluation that has shown to be wrong?
And yet you can’t show us this “clear and credible evidence”, Miss Schifferbrains.

You claimed there was evidence. Now you claim you can’t show it.

Makes you a liar.
I'm saying it's not my job to tell you everything that was said in the televised hearings when you could easily watch them yourself. I'm happy to discuss what they said, but I'm not going to spoon feed you. Make an effort to know what you're talking about first, and then we can talk.

I'm saying it's not my job to tell you everything that was said in the televised hearings when you could easily watch them yourself. I'm happy to discuss what they said, but I'm not going to spoon feed you. Make an effort to know what you're talking about first, and then we can talk.
You make the claim, it's up to you to support it.

It happened. There is more than enough evidence, including video, and confessions of many of the participants to prove it happened, but I understand that your cult doesn't want to acknowledge it.
LOL. Not one shot fired by the rioters, while the nation has thousands of armed troops. You're just repeating what the leftists tell you. Propaganda.

Dershowitz, who I hate, says any prosecutor would be disbarred for such a key omission. If the Jan. 6 committee are lying right out the gate, expect a lie-fest like you have never seen.

House Jan. 6th Committee video montage played during hearing

Why do you think Trump saying "patriotic and peaceful" is going to help him?

And if you're so interested in a free and fair vote, I assume you'd support the US changing to Proportional Representation.

Do you really think those three words will justify all the plans and preperations that were made, as well as the execution of the insurrection? Really? You're grabbing at straws BooBoo.

What plans by Trump? What preparations by Trump? BooBoo.

Nope. That's a lie among the hundreds of other lies you fools parrot.

No, it is fact.

Oh, now it's a coup. Trump was gonna overthrow himself, huh. LOL.
It most certainly was a planned soft coup de'tat by Trump and his minions..... Most rioters were not aware of the full Trump plan to illegally keep himself in power by stealing the election from Biden, the people's choice.

It most certainly was a planned soft coup de'tat by Trump and his minions..... Most rioters were not aware of the full Trump plan to illegally keep himself in power by stealing the election from Biden, the people's choice.
Then he should have informed his troops.

Hard to pull of a coup without control of the troops to force the issue.

Forum List

Back