How is "March to the Capitol Peacefully and Patriotically" a Call for Insurrection by Trump?

Kamala Harris for one, Hillary Clinton for another, both have told supporters to fight like hell for one thing or another. Those are just off the top of my head; I've heard hundreds of democrat politicians use that term against republicans over the years.
So none of them said "hang mike pence".

Okay....

Did they throw a 3 year temper tantrum where it was alleged time and again (dishonestly) that an election was stolen from them?

Are you nuts?

That's he said she said, nothing more.
Nuts? I don't think so.

If a murderer denies he killed a person and the prosecution provides 70 witnesses all claiming they've seen him shoot, and then his lawyers step forward stating he confessed to them. Would you say, "well the murderer denies he did it, so I guess there's no way to resolve it?"

As I said, it's Trumps word against the DOJ who's task it is to investigate voter fraud. Judges who's task it is to adjudicate allegations of voter fraud. And lawyers who made the claims of voter fraud FOR TRUMP. Your response "you've got nothing."

And you ask me if I'm nuts?

I'm usually quite peaceful when I fight like Hell. It's a Zen thing.

The right-whingers resumé on protesting is painfully short. They really didn't know what they were doing for the most part. They got the mosh pit going, but the 55+ y/o bearded gentlemen of ample gut, had never been in one before.

Only morons interpreted that literally.

You mean like these morons?

4tliby.gif

The cops firing flash bangs deep into the peaceful crowd full of women and children didn't help things.

Those “ women and children” had breached police lines…

But wait… they were FBI… on ANTIFA… or BLM…. Or something…

Those “ women and children” had breached police lines…

But wait… they were FBI… on ANTIFA… or BLM…. Or something…

Sounds you would love Gaza.

Forum List

Back