Obeying God

Again what you are describing is a common symptom of schizophrenia and there is nothing you can say to change this.
And your disbelief is again your own. Now you go into that ignore category as that is where you and your self righteousness belongs.
You never said what God told you, you said why, promises and vows, which has no meaning except as a schizophrenic word salad

You are in need of help
Yes I did and I put it in " " for it would be known. What I did not do was describe the circumstances in which it was said to me, nor did I say what I asked. And I have no intentions of putting all of that into this forum for anti's such as yourself can banter and bash as it would not be fruitful nor edifying for those who lack belief such as you and it would only cause you grief which I am sure you do not need as you and many others here appear to have enough of that already.
So God spoke to and you ask him a question, you never revealed the question or if god answered you back. If you really believed that god was using you then you would have to tell us so that we could know gods power and love. Your secrecy exist only because you do not believe yourself or perhaps one of your personalities is holding you back
Your assumption. I did not say God was using me. I did say I am simply a witness. vasuderatorrent asked specific questions and I answered specifically. No I did not give details and again I will not in this forum because of people like you.
I am a believer, I want to know what God told you. You are the one who is ashamed of something, not me. Sure you want me to be an atheist, but I am a believer.

You are a fool living a lie, saying that God spoke to you but refusing to spread the good word you are a fool a coward who needs to be medicated

Has anybody here ever had God tell them something and then actually done it?

Has anybody here ever had God tell them something and then actually didn't do it?

Has anybody here never heard God say anything but obey Him anyways?

Has anybody ever never heard God say anything but live your life like normal?

Which category do you fit into?

I read the book.
So you believe that a woman who is been raped should marry her attacker for life?

And your disbelief is again your own. Now you go into that ignore category as that is where you and your self righteousness belongs.
You never said what God told you, you said why, promises and vows, which has no meaning except as a schizophrenic word salad

You are in need of help
Yes I did and I put it in " " for it would be known. What I did not do was describe the circumstances in which it was said to me, nor did I say what I asked. And I have no intentions of putting all of that into this forum for anti's such as yourself can banter and bash as it would not be fruitful nor edifying for those who lack belief such as you and it would only cause you grief which I am sure you do not need as you and many others here appear to have enough of that already.
So God spoke to and you ask him a question, you never revealed the question or if god answered you back. If you really believed that god was using you then you would have to tell us so that we could know gods power and love. Your secrecy exist only because you do not believe yourself or perhaps one of your personalities is holding you back
Your assumption. I did not say God was using me. I did say I am simply a witness. vasuderatorrent asked specific questions and I answered specifically. No I did not give details and again I will not in this forum because of people like you.
I am a believer, I want to know what God told you. You are the one who is ashamed of something, not me. Sure you want me to be an atheist, but I am a believer.

You are a fool living a lie, saying that God spoke to you but refusing to spread the good word you are a fool a coward who needs to be medicated
Proverbs 19:1
Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.

You are in need of help

Proverbs 19:1
Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.
Are you claiming that the words of God are foolish

Lol, that is pretty sad even for a schizzo

When someone stops drinking, smoking cigarettes, or taking drugs, the first thing they do is try and make sure no one else is drinking, smoking, or taking drugs.

This type of evangelical behavior can become quite zealous, to the point of being quite obnoxious. In some cases, even violent.

the "zeal of the convert"

Has anybody here ever had God tell them something and then actually didn't do it?

I read the book.
So you believe that a woman who is been raped should marry her attacker for life?
Worked 4 your mom

And the word for Frannie since she/he insist in their folly.

Galatians 1:7
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

* How long do you expect us to wait ....
From all appearances you are already in it, judgment and justice.

there is no judgement for you christian, slavery is pointless without a destiny good luck. the prescribed accomplishment through triumph is the only means for judgement.

You are a slave to your own misguided precepts. What better justice is there for those who refuse to seek the truth?

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

there is no judgement for you christian, slavery is pointless without a destiny good luck. the prescribed accomplishment through triumph is the only means for judgement.

You are a slave to your own misguided precepts. What better justice is there for those who refuse to seek the truth?
Actually kid you claimed in one post that you told us what God said but now that I have pressed you your claim is now that you will not tell us what God said.

So you are just babbling

Are you claiming that christ revealed new gospel to you. I think it's fair to say that christ wants us to know them

no christian you are a witting slave to a phony 4th century political document disguised as a religion that appeals to your personal self interest - as reflect throughout the centuries, uninterrupted persecution and victimization of the innocent - you relish.

I'll obey god the day he tells me something himself. otherwise, you're just obeying charlatans.

no christian you are a witting slave to a phony 4th century political document disguised as a religion that appeals to your personal self interest - as reflect throughout the centuries, uninterrupted persecution and victimization of the innocent - you relish.
Everyone who lives to sin or other carnal precepts is a slave. Being you do not know me you really have no clue. Go get a new line as your old ones are boring.

Everyone who lives to sin or other carnal precepts is a slave. Being you do not know me you really have no clue. Go get a new line as your old ones are boring.
You're a slave to a book of fiction. We'll call it even. :biggrin:

I read the book.
:cuckoo:

You are in need of help

What is wrong with you? He doesn't want to say. Show some respect. Geez.

You are in need of help

What is wrong with you? He doesn't want to say. Show some respect. Geez.
Actually the people who have God tell them what to do too often end up killing people. If he respected himself he would check into a hospital

I read the book.
Worked 4 your mom
Wow, that’s nasty. Even for your kind.

I read the book.
Worked 4 your mom
You shouldn't talk about your mom that way

:th_avatar107484_8:

* clue - the uninterrupted history of christianity, the 4th century religion of a false messiah is who you are - good luck.

I read the book.
Worked 4 your mom
You shouldn't talk about your mom that way

:th_avatar107484_8:

talking disparagingly of a posters family - the c's love nothing more than a good "report" ...

Forum List

Back