Obeying God

Has anybody here ever had God tell them something and then actually done it?

Has anybody here ever had God tell them something and then actually didn't do it?

Has anybody here never heard God say anything but obey Him anyways?

Has anybody ever never heard God say anything but live your life like normal?

Which category do you fit into?
Has anyone ever told you that you have fat cheeks

Only my dentist. Why? Are you a dentist?
Try deal a meal

Yes

Why did you do it? Did you like what God said or hate what God said?
"Why", promises, vows, purpose.
It literally shook me to my very core. I realized at that point in my life I had not fully put my trust for the safety of my children where it belonged. So yes, in time and with more given in understanding I am delighted that I was awakened by my lord's spirit. The hearing of that voice that I know beyond a doubt does make me very happy and I do long to hear that voice again.

What did God say? What language did He speak?

or was it more of a feeling kind of thing?
It is a clear and distinct beautiful voice I heard that I know and recognized. He asked, "How long do you expect me to wait?" in a very firm tone.

Language is not a barrier to spiritual beings.
So you hear voices like Mohammed did.

At one time these were the voice of God or the devil, today they are schizophrenia.

Get help and stay away from weapons

It literally shook me to my very core. I realized at that point in my life I had not fully put my trust for the safety of my children where it belonged. So yes, in time and with more given in understanding I am delighted that I was awakened by my lord's spirit. The hearing of that voice that I know beyond a doubt does make me very happy and I do long to hear that voice again.

It is a clear and distinct beautiful voice I heard that I know and recognized. He asked, "How long do you expect me to wait?" in a very firm tone.

At one time these were the voice of God or the devil, today they are schizophrenia.

Your disbelief is a personal issue. You own it, it is yours.

Actually I believe in God. I also believe that you hear voices, I also know that God is not talking to you and that if you persist that you are hearing voices that it has been determined that schizophrenia causes this.

Have you told a medical doctor that you hear voices?

Actually I believe in God. I also believe that you hear voices, I also know that God is not talking to you and that if you persist that you are hearing voices that it has been determined that schizophrenia causes this.

Like I said your disbelief is yours you own it.

Again I actually believe that you are hearing what you believe is the voice of God and that as such you believe that you are gods chosen one.

That said why did God pick you and what did he tell you to do?

Again I actually believe that you are hearing what you believe is the voice of God and that as such you believe that you are gods chosen one.

I am simply a witness (as are many others) to truth. You can take that or leave it, it is your choice. Like I said you own it.

I am simply a witness (as are many others) to truth. You can take that or leave it, it is your choice. Like I said you own it.
You said that God spoke to you, what did he say?

He never spoke to me even though I consider myself an attribute of his power and grace

You are demanding that I not believe you will fail as I do believe

He never spoke to me even though I consider myself an attribute of his power and grace

You are the one who claimed disbelief. I already wrote what was said.

Again what you are describing is a common symptom of schizophrenia and there is nothing you can say to change this.

Again what you are describing is a common symptom of schizophrenia and there is nothing you can say to change this.
And your disbelief is again your own. Now you go into that ignore category as that is where you and your self righteousness belongs.

And your disbelief is again your own. Now you go into that ignore category as that is where you and your self righteousness belongs.
You never said what God told you, you said why, promises and vows, which has no meaning except as a schizophrenic word salad

You are in need of help

You may ignore me, but you will never ignore the voices taunting your soul. There is help for those who believe as you do not

Last edited:

You never said what God told you, you said why, promises and vows, which has no meaning except as a schizophrenic word salad

You are in need of help
You never said what God told you,

so they became a phony christian ... undauntedly still waiting to hear back from the "me".

* How long do you expect us to wait ....

Has anybody here ever had God tell them something and then actually didn't do it?

Has anybody here never heard God say anything but obey Him anyways?

Has anybody ever never heard God say anything but live your life like normal?

Which category do you fit into?
Can truthfully say I have never heard voices from anyone that was not present. Not from inside my head, a burning bush or any other place.

If you are hearing voices you may want to seek mental help. Don't get me wrong if you want to believe in God or the great pumpkin I support your right to do so. If you hear that person speaking to you I imagine you might need to seek mental health help.
I hear voices all the time.

Typically when I'm in my "office" and the wife is watching TV in the living room.........

You are in need of help
You never said what God told you,

so they became a phony christian ... undauntedly still waiting to hear back from the "me".
Word salad as me is undefined, is me God that is waiting for a mortal. Why does God wait for us, he is God and needs our help to be God. The babble is schizzo

You are in need of help
Yes I did and I put it in " " for it would be known. What I did not do was describe the circumstances in which it was said to me, nor did I say what I asked. And I have no intentions of putting all of that into this forum for anti's such as yourself can banter and bash as it would not be fruitful nor edifying for those who lack belief such as you and it would only cause you grief which I am sure you do not need as you and many others here appear to have enough of that already.

You are in need of help
Yes I did and I put it in " " for it would be known. What I did not do was describe the circumstances in which it was said to me, nor did I say what I asked. And I have no intentions of putting all of that into this forum for anti's such as yourself can banter and bash as it would not be fruitful nor edifying for those who lack belief such as you and it would only cause you grief which I am sure you do not need as you and many others here appear to have enough of that already.
So God spoke to and you ask him a question, you never revealed the question or if god answered you back. If you really believed that god was using you then you would have to tell us so that we could know gods power and love. Your secrecy exist only because you do not believe yourself or perhaps one of your personalities is holding you back

You are in need of help
So God spoke to and you ask him a question, you never revealed the question or if god answered you back. If you really believed that god was using you then you would have to tell us so that we could know gods power and love. Your secrecy exist only because you do not believe yourself or perhaps one of your personalities is holding you back
Your assumption. I did not say God was using me. I did say I am simply a witness. vasuderatorrent asked specific questions and I answered specifically. No I did not give details and again I will not in this forum because of people like you.

Forum List

Back