The mental health of jehovah's witnesses national health link

They are no worst than Evangelicals aka fundamentalist's, scientology's, or Mormonism or zealots in general.

• Banned
They are no worst than Evangelicals aka fundamentalist's, scientology's, or Mormonism or zealots in general.
While they are all bad as you say, jehovas claim to be Christian's but do not recognize christ as the son of God. Jehovas believe that jehovah is going to kill everyone not a jehova.

They have the crown of kookoo and as a group are the most schizzo group on the earth

Evil exudes from your pores.....godless wench....you will one day change your mind...hope its not too late....

• Banned
While they are all bad as you say, jehovas claim to be Christian's but do not recognize christ as the son of God. Jehovas believe that jehovah is going to kill everyone not a jehova.

They have the crown of kookoo and as a group are the most schizzo group on the earth

Who says they are not Christians, YOU?
They do not accept Christ as the son of God as the other 2.2 billion Christian's do.

Yawning

They do not accept Christ as the son of God as the other 2.2 billion Christian's do.

Yawning

Me neither, unless you believe in aliens. Even NABRE 2011 states its in error.

Evil exudes from your pores.....godless wench....you will one day change your mind...hope its not too late....

Are you a reborn Christian, aka born again. That might be your issue.
I was born only once and I have a private relationship with God.....worship of him is not what he wants....your task in life is to figure out what it is that he wants....

ISA 7:14 NABRE revised edition 2011.

* the young woman, pregnant and about to bear a son, shall name him Emmanuel.

[7:14] Isaiah’s sign seeks to reassure Ahaz that he need not fear the invading armies of Syria and Israel in the light of God’s promise to David (2 Sm 7:1216). The oracle follows a traditional announcement formula by which the birth and sometimes naming of a child is promised to particular individuals (Gn 16:11; Jgs 13:3). The young woman: Hebrew ‘almah designates a young woman of marriageable age without specific reference to virginity. The Septuagint translated the Hebrew term as parthenos, which normally does mean virgin, and this translation underlies Mt 1:23. Emmanuel: the name means “with us is God.” Since for the Christian the incarnation is the ultimate expression of God’s willingness to “be with us,” it is understandable that this text was interpreted to refer to the birth of Christ.

Yawning

Do you consider yourself a Christian

Are you a reborn Christian, aka born again. That might be your issue.
I was born only once and I have a private relationship with God.....worship of him is not what he wants....your task in life is to figure out what it is that he wants....

I do not believe in God, as long as you keep it private I'm find, when you involve it with politics that is when its bothersome and that is what Evangelicals do.

I do not believe in God, as long as you keep it private I'm find, when you involve it with politics that is when its bothersome and that is what Evangelicals do.
God comes with me to the ballot booth....

Yawning

Yes and No. If Tramp is considered a Christian, then I am not nor Pence or most of the GOP.

Yawning

Yes and No. If Tramp is considered a Christian, then I am not nor Pence or most of the GOP.
Trump has been completely honest about his lapse Christianity....and he has complete support with evangelicals...which is really what bothers you...I can't wait till 2020....

Yawning

Trump has been completely honest about his lapse Christianity....and he has complete support with evangelicals...which is really what bothers you...I can't wait till 2020....

Since he has support with Evangelicals he is not Christian in my opinion. How wonderful for him to be reborn and still lie like a rug, and call people names, and probably still lusts after young girls.

Yawning

Since he has support with Evangelicals he is not Christian in my opinion. How wonderful for him to be reborn and still lie like a rug, and call people names, and probably lusts after young girls.
He has never claimed to be born again....Not sure where you get such drivel...

You know who is the last person I'd take advice on crazy personal beliefs from? Any idiot that believes in the Q-Anon conspiracy bullshit. Both are pretty much equally delusional beliefs to me. Just saying.

Yawning

Retard alert, you certainly do not believe that Christ is the son of God if you do not believe in God.

Were you born a retard or did you study

Yes and No

Grow up bimbo

You know who is the last person I'd take advice on crazy personal beliefs from? Any idiot that believes in the Q-Anon conspiracy bullshit. Both are pretty much equally delusional beliefs to me. Just saying.
Did Anthony Weiner go to jail for being a pedo?
Was Bill Clinton ever at Epsteins private Island?

Play on kid I do not care what you believe, no one does

Forum List

Back