Obesity Epidemic

Seed oils are the primary cause of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.

This presentation explains it all.

It seems that the medical community is trying to kill us (slowly of course). Who knew? :omg:

I can’t believe how fatphobic this thread is. Nazis.

I love these grievance videos ❤️

Everytime I see one all I can do is imagine a digital archeologist discovering these videos in the year 3000 and observing what barbaric spoiled children we were.

There is only one solution I see here: We need to build larger airplanes. It's past time for Boeing and Airbus to get together and redesign ALL of their aircraft. All models presently in use should be sold to various Asian airlines and these companies need to get busy redesigning these aircraft NOW. America cannot wait.

Eight weeks of basic training in the military usually works off much of the fat, but men are so fat that they are rejected from even joining. They would probably have a heart attack during the first long march.
My younger brother has always been heavy. The only time in his life he was ever in good physical shape was when he returned from basic training. No one could believe it, he left at 250 and came back at 205 and looked fantastic. That lasted about a year but his sweet tooth and love of pizza and donuts brought it all back and then some. He had his gall bladder removed at 55 and both knees replaced in his early 60s.

My younger brother has always been heavy. The only time in his life he was ever in good physical shape was when he returned from basic training. No one could believe it, he left at 250 and came back at 205 and looked fantastic. That lasted about a year but his sweet tooth and love of pizza and donuts brought it all back and then some. He had his gall bladder removed at 55 and both knees replaced in his early 60s.
We had a guy in my unit in the Army who got booted for being overweight, you had a better chance of getting a DUI and not getting booted then you did for being on the fatboy program. Well, "Junkman" (his nickname, his name was Junkins or something like that) went back to Tennessee, then the Army flew him back to Hawaii because his former platoon sergeant was on trial for sexual assault against someone in his former section and they needed him to testify at his trial. This was a year after he got booted. He was so fat a year later he could only wobble around. Some people are destined to be fat slobs, most of the time only surgery can save them from a life of a hog body.

The NCOs that trained us were lean and fit, however, after basic I noticed that a lot of the NCOs were overweight, broken-down alcoholics. This was back in the early '60's. I would not have wanted to go to war under them.

The NCOs that trained us were lean and fit, however, after basic I noticed that a lot of the NCOs were overweight, broken-down alcoholics. This was back in the early '60's. I would not have wanted to go to war under them.
My brother was never a drinker but he's always been stressed out and uses food as a sort of medication.

Sedentary lifestyle and poor eating choices

It’s not a mystery
More lifestyle than diet. Before tv and computers kids played outdoors summer and winter, adults did more physical work. We ate lots of junk food, soda, sweets, but few were overweight.

Forum List

Back