Ozempic, and the American government

My current "favorite" facepalm BigPharm ad, is the the fatass woman singing and dancing about a type 2 diabeetus drug.

Hey, blimpie!....How about losing some weight, eating smart, and getting out and moving around a bit?
The sheer amount of commercials pushing various drugs with a list of side effects longer than the selling point is beyond ridiculous.
I would be interested to know what the percentage of advertising is in the cost of medication.

I do know that I have never broke into song and dance with a cast of extras when I had to start high blood pressure meds.

To think people get paid good money to write such horrible tripe shit ads. :rolleyes:

The sheer amount of commercials pushing various drugs with a list of side effects longer than the selling point is beyond ridiculous.
I would be interested to know what the percentage of advertising is in the cost of medication.

I do know that I have never broke into song and dance with a cast of extras when I had to start high blood pressure meds.

To think people get paid good money to write such horrible tripe shit ads. :rolleyes:
i hear ya....everyone is just so fucking happy because they started a medication....

Is Ozempic a scandal proving that the American government is out to destroy it's own society?

From the link.

1. Oprah is spreading the word that obesity is an illness we have no control over. The only solution is to take this drug that people will have to take for life, despite there being many reporting very severe side effects. Once again, accountability takes a back seat to BIg Pharma making a killing off the American people.

2. This drug is not being pushed in Europe where it is made, just in the US where there is an epidemic of people being over weight and nutritionally mismanaged.

What are we to make of this?

The EU has not yet approved it for weight loss. When they do, there will be the same run on it there as you see here. But, admittedly, we have a lot more obese people than they do. In fact, we have so many, that we are causing potential shortages of Ozempic in Europe.

The EU has not yet approved it for weight loss. When they do, there will be the same run on it there as you see here. But, admittedly, we have a lot more obese people than they do. In fact, we have so many, that we are causing potential shortages of Ozempic in Europe.
Not to mention the strain on the "shit tickets" supply lines.

Forum List

Back