Obamacare on track to hit 7 million

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013
Obamacare On Track To Hit 7 Million Sign-Ups On Deadline Day: Sources
WASHINGTON (AP) — Beating expectations, President Barack Obama's health care overhaul was on track to sign up more than 7 million Americans for health insurance on deadline day Monday, government officials told The Associated Press.

It's looking like the number will fall somewhere between 6.7 million and 7.2 million, depending on how many late enrolls finish in the next few days. I wonder how the GOP will respond to this one?

you got that folks, on track

wheeeeeeeeeee, 1.5 TRILLION FOR THAT

Us taxpayers should be jumping for joy

NOTICE the timing and sources all coming out with the same propaganda folks

fall for it at your own peril

Last edited:
WASHINGTON (AP) — Beating expectations, President Barack Obama's health care overhaul was on track to sign up more than 7 million Americans for health insurance on deadline day Monday, government officials told The Associated Press.

It's looking like the number will fall somewhere between 6.7 million and 7.2 million, depending on how many late enrolls finish in the next few days. I wonder how the GOP will respond to this one?
Beating expectations? LOL. I imagine the GOP will ask for results since it isn't clear how many that didn't have insurance signed up and how many got insurance and how many younger enrollees there are and how many lost their insurance due to ObamaCare and how many are better off with lower costs, better coverage and lower deductables.

I realize liberals have no interest in those things since it requires thought. Just let the GOP handle it.

Well...lets see....

There were 6 million people that had insurance that unexpectedly lost it.

Those were responsible people that knew the importance of insurance.....so it is likely all, if not most of them signed up due to two reasons..

1) They wanted insurance like they already had
2) They are law abiding citizens who understand the law is the law.

So, in essence......those who lost insurance due to the ACA make up the bulk of the 6 million that have signed up through the ACA.

Why was there a deadline? Shouldn't people always be able to sign up?

wow

considering they had to sign up

as required by law

Until the 7 million are statistically described in detail, it's all bullshit.

Yep, the main questions:

How many of these people are previously uninsured vs re-insured due to their original insurance being Obama-cancelled.
What does "enrolled" mean? On the website? have they picked a plan? are they PAYING for the plan?
How many of these people are the young healthy bucks/does we need to make this work, and how many are the sick people who will bear down on the system?

Thats besides the questions of cost to the taxpayers for the people currently being enrolled.

Until the 7 million are statistically described in detail, it's all bullshit.

Yep, the main questions:

How many of these people are previously uninsured vs re-insured due to their original insurance being Obama-cancelled.
What does "enrolled" mean? On the website? have they picked a plan? are they PAYING for the plan?
How many of these people are the young healthy bucks/does we need to make this work, and how many are the sick people who will bear down on the system?

Thats besides the questions of cost to the taxpayers for the people currently being enrolled.

I'd wager in many cases WE are playing for their plan.

There's NO, VERFIABLE, PROOF, that even a MILLION have SIGNED UP for OBAMACARE yet, and PAID, and HAVE INSURANCE.

This is a SHELL GAME and COOKING THE NUMBERS by this LYING, CHEATING, democrap take over of the health care industry.

Why don't they say ten million? They say it, democrats believe it. They don't need any facts to back it up.

Obama's health care overhaul consisted of 7 million that signed up right? 7 million.
What about the other 39 million of Obama's ".. 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. "

Now of the 7 million how many qualified for MEDICAID BEFORE ACA law? In other words according to the Census 14 million of Obama's
"46 million Americans" were qualified before the "health care overhaul".. so why were they counted as part of Obama's 46 million?
Seems there was a gigantic failure of Obama to enroll these 14 million but instead he counts THEM so ACA is passed.

So using the same ratio i.e. 14 million is 30% of the 46 million then of the 7 million almost 2.1 million were already eligible for Medicaid!

So why did it take a gigantic cluster f..k known as ACA get 2.1 million of the 14 million ELIGIBLE under Medicaid BEFORE ACA to sign up?
FRAUD! PHONY NUMBERS..
Folks these are the same people that counted 10 million NON-Americans as part of the 46 million uninsured!
The same people that FAILED under prior Medicaid to get 14 million counted as part of the phony 46 million !
The same idiots going after 18 million "young..invincibles" they CALL Free loaders.. who don't want , can afford but don't use employers' health plan!

4 million is how many truly UNINSURED there were.. and if ACA counts 7 million THAT means many of these 7 million were part of the 300 million Americans that were covered already!!!

That's seven million voters that will vote against the cons. Then there's another seven million thrown off unemployment that will vote against the cons. And another ten million that lost food stamps that will vote against the cons. And another 25 million elderly that know the cons want to cut their social security and Medicare, that will vote against the cons. And then there's all those workers that drive to work on collapsing bridges and pot hole filled roads, that are tired of cons cutting infrastructure, that will vote against the cons. And millions and millions of blacks and Hispanics that are sick of con bigotry, that will vote against the cons.
The only votes the cons have, are the rich and the ignorant. It's like the cons giving a bat to someone and saying, "Please, beat me silly."

That's seven million voters that will vote against the cons. Then there's another seven million thrown off unemployment that will vote against the cons. And another ten million that lost food stamps that will vote against the cons. And another 25 million elderly that know the cons want to cut their social security and Medicare, that will vote against the cons. And then there's all those workers that drive to work on collapsing bridges and pot hole filled roads, that are tired of cons cutting infrastructure, that will vote against the cons. And millions and millions of blacks and Hispanics that are sick of con bigotry, that will vote against the cons.
The only votes the cons have, are the rich and the ignorant. It's like the cons giving a bat to someone and saying, "Please, beat me silly."

You run with that run hard.

My response is in the form of the following questions
How many have actually paid?
How many are the young and healthy needed to make this work?
How many of these were previously insured people who had their plans cancelled when Obamacare went into effect?

Forum List

Back