Obama Was Funding ISIS.....and John McCain Brokered The Deal

rubio.jpg

All it would have taken was 3 A10s to stop ISIS before they got started, but Obama didn't do that because he supported them.
What a piece of shit he is. He should hang for being the traitor he is.

I’ve been saying it for years, the political goals of one Barack Hussein Obama and that of ISIS were one and the same. They wanted to get rid of moderate relatively peaceful Islamic governments and supplant them with radicals. Libya, Syria, and Egypt. The Hussein manufactured the refugee crisis in order to accelerate the cultural and social destruction of Europe.

I’ve been saying it for years, the political goals of one Barack Hussein Obama and that of ISIS were one and the same. They wanted to get rid of moderate relatively peaceful Islamic governments and supplant them with radicals. Libya, Syria, and Egypt. The Hussein manufactured the refugee crisis in order to accelerate the cultural and social destruction of Europe.

The Obama Administration gave 150 billion dollars cash to the Iranians The No.1 Sponsor of terrorist organizations around the World. Some of that money no doubt was used to kill American Soldiers, and other allied personnel and civilians.

The Obama Administration gave 150 billion dollars cash to the Iranians The No.1 Sponsor of terrorist organizations around the World. Some of that money no doubt was used to kill American Soldiers, and other allied personnel and civilians.

Yes, actual treason. But the leftwing zealots around here accuse President Trump of treason and “collusion” with the enemy.

All it would have taken was 3 A10s to stop ISIS before they got started, but Obama didn't do that because he supported them.
Tramp has access to those same Warthogs, and he still hasn't gotten rid of ISIS because he supports them.

Tramp has access to those same Warthogs, and he still hasn't gotten rid of ISIS because he supports them.

That is retarded, even for you.

Yah but the left claims it was okay to give it to them because it belonged to them in the first place.
So that makes it not a terrible thing.....even though Iran did terrible things with that money.

Trump is funding ISIS and Putin brokered the deal.
You liar.
Stop lying...liar.
It is more true than your lying OP!
My OP was based off a video.
The reliability of the video is subjective, but it answers alot of questions and connects alot of dots.
It explains why John McCain voted down the repeal of the ACA. Obama had the goods on him. They were probably working together. I suspect McCain's death was highly questionable if not opportunistic. Shortly after giving the thumbs down to repeal John McCain conviently dies from cancer, and Trump is the only president not invited to the funeral service.

Politics at it's worst.

Last edited:

Actually, Saudi Arabia is the biggest sponsor of terrorism.
Is Iran really ‘the world’s leading state sponsor of terror’?
Tracking Down Terrorist Financing
State-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia

You too are nuts. In fact all purveyors of conspiracy theories and those who believe them are complete kooks.

You liar.
Stop lying...liar.
The reliability of the video is subjective, but it answers alot of questions and connects alot of dots.
It explains why John McCain voted down the repeal of the ACA. Obama had the goods on him. They were probably working together. I suspect McCain's death was highly questionable if not opportunistic. Shortly after giving the thumbs down to repeal John McCain conviently dies from cancer, and Trump is the only president not invited to the funeral service.

Politics at it's worst.
Your video is pure conspiracy theory BULLSHIT that only connects BULLSHIT to other BULLSHIT.

You liar.
Stop lying...liar.

Politics at it's worst.
Your video is pure conspiracy theory BULLSHIT that only connects BULLSHIT to other BULLSHIT.

It's about time the mud thrower begins to plan a new conspiracy theory; common sense and Trump's behavior will assure trump will not win in 2020; likely the mud thrower will claim Obama fixed the election and post a blog to prove it.

You liar.
Stop lying...liar.

Politics at it's worst.
Well Mr Snowflake, maybe you need a diaper change cuz you're throwing a shit-fit apparently...

You liar.
Stop lying...liar.

Politics at it's worst.

Joe Rogan is a libertarian career comedian. And you base your OP on what he says!
Well, I guess I'm not surprised. And then you post a "Funny"with my Post 15..which was actually backed my people who are the top of their field. You are really overdosing on Kool-aid using sources that are using conspiracies that fit your low pragmatic thinking.
What a joke you are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back