Obama Wants Americans to “Pay Their Fair Share” Except For the 47% Who Pay No Taxes (

TIMELY BUMP!

With all this talk from the righties who suddenly don't mind that Trump paid not taxes ! What a hoot ! Two faced hack snakes.

More fun? Search "47" in titles in politics

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/8879904/?q=47&o=relevance&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=19
In the same token you don't mind that half the country pays no taxes. Correct?

If someone is poor and they don't have a fed income tax liability ? I'm ok with that .

Someone owns his own jet and skyscrapers AND pays no fed income tax? Yeah I have a problem with that.
And if it gets done legally, that would mean they have no tax liability, you fucking moron. ITS ON THE BOOKS THAT WAY.
Good gawd you people are fucking stupid.
And jealous, and kool aid drinkers. If you notice they only bitch about rich Republicans. When I asked them about the Kanye West Kim Kardasian wealth I got crickets. Ask them about the tax dodger eating in the WH named Al Sharpton and you will get fucking crickets.

We'll according to conservative standards , Kim kardashian is qualified to be president !

TIMELY BUMP!

With all this talk from the righties who suddenly don't mind that Trump paid not taxes ! What a hoot ! Two faced hack snakes.

More fun? Search "47" in titles in politics

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/8879904/?q=47&o=relevance&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=19
In the same token you don't mind that half the country pays no taxes. Correct?

If someone is poor and they don't have a fed income tax liability ? I'm ok with that .

Someone owns his own jet and skyscrapers AND pays no fed income tax? Yeah I have a problem with that.
So they pay nothing and get welfare money nice that you get to make that decision that they owe nothing. I think not.

About 47 percent will pay no federal income taxes at all for 2009. Either their incomes were too low, or they qualified for enough credits, deductions and exemptions to eliminate their liability.
Those motherfuckers! We should string 'em up. NOW!

Goddam Obama and his 47 percenters. They are going to help him win the election "because gifts".

Zero is their fair share.

Even Trump agrees with that.
no difference right? Except that trump employees thousands who do pay income taxes. D'OH!!!! so there is a difference. BTW, the poor get free money while they don't pay anything. Trump risks his money on projects and investments. BIGGGGGGGGG DIFFERENCE

About 47 percent will pay no federal income taxes at all for 2009. Either their incomes were too low, or they qualified for enough credits, deductions and exemptions to eliminate their liability.
Those motherfuckers! We should string 'em up. NOW!

Goddam Obama and his 47 percenters. They are going to help him win the election "because gifts".
no, I want them to work for the money they get for free. D'OH they are a burden on the country.

Zero is their fair share.

Even Trump agrees with that.
no difference right? Except that trump employees thousands who do pay income taxes. D'OH!!!! so there is a difference. BTW, the poor get free money while they don't pay anything. Trump risks his money on projects and investments. BIGGGGGGGGG DIFFERENCE

Trump risks other people's money.

Trump's tax plan includes lowering the lowest marginal rate and expanding deductions.

That means even MORE low income Americans will pay NO tax.

you all are nutjob libturds with nothing but whining on your mind. i love it.

Trump's tax plan includes lowering the lowest marginal rate and expanding deductions.

they would pay nothing anyway, and your point?

they would pay nothing anyway, and your point?

Are you 5? Have you ever taken ANY math? If you lower the marginal rate at the bottom, then people have less taxable income,

more likely to be offset by credits.

Trump wants to do what you despise and you love him for it.

you all are nutjob libturds with nothing but whining on your mind. i love it.

Stick to childish insults. You seem more comfortable at that level.
I just call em as I see em. libturd whiners, whining about something you know nothing about. I love it as I already said. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So again, heeheehee, how much was the extra check you had to dole out to cover for trump. I'm waiting.

Trump is in the 47%
And we taxpayers had to make up the difference of the taxes he dodged.
what difference exactly did you have to make up?

Paying the interest on the expanded debt that occurred for lack of revenue for one thing.
But,.......you haven't paid a dime.

I'll bet you a thousand dollars right now you're wrong. Find a neutral party to hold the money.

Forum List

Back