Obama Wants Americans to “Pay Their Fair Share” Except For the 47% Who Pay No Taxes (

Zero is their fair share.

Even Trump agrees with that.
no difference right? Except that trump employees thousands who do pay income taxes. D'OH!!!! so there is a difference. BTW, the poor get free money while they don't pay anything. Trump risks his money on projects and investments. BIGGGGGGGGG DIFFERENCE

Great . I'll hire a housekeeper and then I won't pay taxes cause I employ someone !

you all are nutjob libturds with nothing but whining on your mind. i love it.

Stick to childish insults. You seem more comfortable at that level.
I just call em as I see em. libturd whiners, whining about something you know nothing about. I love it as I already said. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So again, heeheehee, how much was the extra check you had to dole out to cover for trump. I'm waiting.

It's funny to see what the defenses of Trump have been reduced to.

Trump's tax plan includes lowering the lowest marginal rate and expanding deductions.

That means even MORE low income Americans will pay NO tax.
they would pay nothing anyway, and your point?

Are you 5? Have you ever taken ANY math? If you lower the marginal rate at the bottom, then people have less taxable income,

more likely to be offset by credits.

Trump wants to do what you despise and you love him for it.
he merely wants more tax revenue coming in and the only way, the only way is to get more people working and making money. It's the only only only only way. You could actually take all of the 1%s income all of it and you still fall trillions short. wow eh. So even them giving their entire year salary doesn't help. DO YOU KNOW THAT?

no difference right? Except that trump employees thousands who do pay income taxes. D'OH!!!! so there is a difference. BTW, the poor get free money while they don't pay anything. Trump risks his money on projects and investments. BIGGGGGGGGG DIFFERENCE

Great . I'll hire a housekeeper and then I won't pay taxes cause I employ someone !

I'll get a mail order trophy bride with fake titties from some Eastern European hellhole,

if I can write off the maintenance.

as long as you can do it legally, why not? what exactly is your issue?

I'll get a mail order trophy bride with fake titties from some Eastern European hellhole,

if I can write off the maintenance.
i bet you will.

Trump's tax plan includes lowering the lowest marginal rate and expanding deductions.

Are you 5? Have you ever taken ANY math? If you lower the marginal rate at the bottom, then people have less taxable income,

he merely wants more tax revenue coming in and the only way, the only way is to get more people working and making money. It's the only only only only way. You could actually take all of the 1%s income all of it and you still fall trillions short. wow eh. So even them giving their entire year salary doesn't help. DO YOU KNOW THAT?

Clinton RAISED taxes in 1993 and what followed was one of the best job creating expansions in history.

Clinton RAISED taxes in 1993 and what followed was one of the best job creating expansions in history.
nope, 1994 the GOP contract with America. Yep Republicans saved this country then.

MY ISSUE ? Trump and the GOP run on the talking point that the rich and big biz are overtaxed ! That they need tax breaks while working stiffs pay more of their " fair share." What hypocrites !!

MY ISSUE ? Trump and the GOP run on the talking point that the rich and big biz are overtaxed ! That they need tax breaks while working stiffs pay more of their " fair share." What hypocrites !!
sorry, I haven't heard that, maybe you could provide a link with that in it.

Tax corporations more! See how that works out!

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, September 19, 2011, 8:16 PM
Barack Obama demanded that Americans to “pay their fair share” today during his class warfare speech.

Nearly half of Americans pay no taxes.
The AP reported:
Nearly half of US households escape fed income tax - Yahoo! Finance

Tax Day is a dreaded deadline for millions, but for nearly half of U.S. households it’s simply somebody else’s problem.

About 47 percent will pay no federal income taxes at all for 2009. Either their incomes were too low, or they qualified for enough credits, deductions and exemptions to eliminate their liability. That’s according to projections by the Tax Policy Center, a Washington research organization.

read the rest with comments
Obama Wants Americans to "Pay Their Fair Share" Except For the 47% Who Pay No Taxes (Video)

How many times do we have to explain this false fox news talking point about the 42%?

A certain percentage of low to middle income earners don't OWE federal income tax on April 15 because the amount taken out of their paycheck plus dependencies and deductions. They have not tax liability because they've overpaid will and likely get a refund.

Everybody pays some tax - sales, gas, utility.

Illegal aliens get away with not paying Federal or State income tax because they are paid under the table. This is a problem in States like California and Arizona but keep in mind they are not the only criminal in that transaction. Employers who hire illegals are also at fault.

SNIP:
Barack Obama demanded that Americans to “pay their fair share” today during his class warfare speech.

The AP reported:

Tax Day is a dreaded deadline for millions, but for nearly half of U.S. households it’s simply somebody else’s problem.

About 47 percent will pay no federal income taxes at all for 2009. Either their incomes were too low, or they qualified for enough credits, deductions and exemptions to eliminate their liability. That’s according to projections by the Tax Policy Center, a Washington research organization.

Obama Wants Americans to "Pay Their Fair Share" Except For the 47% Who Pay No Taxes (Video)

How many times do we have to explain this false fox news talking point about the 42%?

A certain percentage of low to middle income earners don't OWE federal income tax on April 15 because the amount taken out of their paycheck plus dependencies and deductions. They have not tax liability because they've overpaid will and likely get a refund.

Illegal aliens get away with not paying Federal or State income tax because they are paid under the table. This is a problem in States like California and Arizona but keep in mind they are not the only criminal in that transaction. Employers who hire illegals are also at fault.
and it's different than trump how?

People who hold significant investment portfolios and get a high percentage of their income from investments and real estate benefit the most from our system, our economy and partnership between government and private businesses.

SNIP:

The AP reported:

Trump pays sales tax , gas utility, so he' is good. He has broken no laws correct?

Trump is in the 47%
And we taxpayers had to make up the difference of the taxes he dodged.
Donny Freeloader
Did he follow the US tax law? Then he's no more a freeloader than the other 47% who pay zero taxes. Now we have agreed on something. Everyone who legally pays zero is a freeloader!

So Trump is a freeloader
If he is then so are the 47% who pay zero federal income tax.

Forum List

Back