Obama Thinks A 5% Pay Cut Is Enough. My Pay Is Getting Cut 25%

The right doesn't get what it wants? It complains about Obama

The right does get what it wants? It complains about Obama.

Doesn't exactly inspire him to care much about what they want, does it?

Sorry, but Obama started all of this, not the right.

We've been just reacting to all of the bull shit he keeps dishing us. All of this spread the wealth, social justice crapola.

Oh I see,

This animosity between the Rs and Ds just started then, did it?

Good to know, thanks.

I'm in a briefing that says 25% of my pay will be gone because of Sequester.

Obama has all of his expenses paid for yet he thinks taking a 5% pay cut will make us happy.

Bullshit!!!!!!

They're telling us to cut out the TV, Cell-Phones, put our Debit card in a bucket of water.

Great advice. Good times.

I've been told all of my deductions will remain in effect yet they will cut 25% of my takehome pay.

If Obama and his fucken family can keep having parties he can afford to pay us.

How many in Congress have voluntarily taken a cut? Why don't you mention them?
If Obama had not done this it would not be in the news and you would not have posted this thread.

We've been just reacting to all of the bull shit he keeps dishing us. All of this spread the wealth, social justice crapola.

He didn't "start" any of it.

lies are all they have left

So Obama volunters to give up some of his government pay and the right smacks him for it?

Obama derangement syndrome rears its ugly head once more.

some people just cant cotton having a black president

Heads up for some of us?

History does not start with the Obama administration.

Hahahaha....Um, I think the sequester isn't spreading wealth. Just the opposite. You're just pissed off because the sequester's come home to your house.

Remember, the Republicans allowed this to happen, too. So kiss John Boehner's ass and go find a second job, whiner.

Heads up for some of us?

Yup, I've said this a million times myself. These righties forget Bush's infamous statement after the crash in 2007: "Wall Street got drunk!" I could list a million moments like this going back to 1980, but these redneck righties can't think of anything that happened before 2009.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

Note the date?

Obama had not yet been elected by the people

Hahahaha....Um, I think the sequester isn't spreading wealth. Just the opposite. You're just pissed off because the sequester's come home to your house.

Remember, the Republicans allowed this to happen, too. So kiss John Boehner's ass and go find a second job, whiner.
Of course I'm pissed off. I have a right to be. Especially since Obama said during the debates that sequester would never happen. The GOP's mistake was believing him. It's extremely difficult to work with a compulsive lair, but that is what we're dealing with here.

They LOST the election.

its NOT representing the people of this country to do the bidding of their own party minority.

tell the GOP to STOP licking their nutty tea party bases ass

Heads up for some of us?

Yup, I've said this a million times myself. These righties forget Bush's infamous statement after the crash in 2007: "Wall Street got drunk!" I could list a million moments like this going back to 1980, but these redneck righties can't think of anything that happened before 2009.

For a group that forgets everything as soon as it happens other than what you're told to remember you sure have a lot of self-rightious indignation.

You forget that unemployment didn't start jumping till the Democrats badgered the GOP into agreeing to raise the MW. The debt didn't really get out of hand till the Dems took back Congress Jan 2007. Bush had the deficit down to $153 billion but now we spend that in a month, even after the House stopped all of the new spending programs Obama was proposing. Obama is still printing $85 billion and flooding the stock market with cash with his QE 3 stimulus program.

Seems you folks on the left are having memory lapses.

Obama has all of his expenses paid for yet he thinks taking a 5% pay cut will make us happy.

Bullshit!!!!!!

They're telling us to cut out the TV, Cell-Phones, put our Debit card in a bucket of water.

I've been told all of my deductions will remain in effect yet they will cut 25% of my takehome pay.

Symbolism. Zoom. Over your head. He fucking volunteered to cut his own pay.
Blame the sequester on the fucking Republicans, holding the budget hostage, and insisting that social programs be cut, even more, while preserving tax cuts for the rich. What kind of freaking logic is that?
I give a good goddamn about whomever, "cutting your pay". You give a good goddamn about children and the elderly, who will suffer because of sequestration.

President Obama (and his family) are entitled to "parties", as every white president before him (and their families) were entitled to parties, that went on, despite the economic outlook of the country. And vacations. And state dinners. And retreats to Camp David. And golf. And doing the fuck whatever they please. It comes with the office. Get over it.

Obama is a public servant. Do you understand what "servant" means?

What comes with the office is service, not parties. Obama said he understood this before he became president. The reason you don't put a lazy piece of shit in the White House is because of the requirements of that position. Not only is it a position of heavy responsibility but it also is a position that provides for little or no time off. He understood that before he decided to run. It is a job I myself wouldn't want and frankly I don't think I'm remotely qualified for. It also requires humility. The awesome responsibility would humble anyone.

Being President requires a love of country that I don't think Obama possesses. The reasons are many and frankly quite obvious. This is why only a natural born U.S. citizen is eligible to serve as POTUS. He or she must establish residency in the United States for at least 14 years. I think they should move the residency requirement to at least 25 uninterrupted years myself to make sure some al Qaeda asshole doesn't buy his way in.

Another aspect of the position is the leadership aspect. He cannot continue to set poor examples and intentionally causing suffering of he subordinates without causing resentment. Personally I don't think he gives a flying fuck about his subordinates. That much is clear. Regardless how much the press tries to prop his worthless ass up he's still a inconsiderate self-centered narcissist who's only concern is his own political future. The country according to Obama can go fuck itself. By cutting off White House tours he proved he doesn't like all of those poor folks soiling what he now considers to be his own home. So spare me the bull shit. Mkay?

You're an idiot, of course. And then you have the audacity to liken yourself for the job. First you'd have to be elected, based on qualifications and appeal. Nada, not happening.
And who are you to even talk about humility? The Obamas have humility and grace, "in spades".
I'm quite amazed that your hatred for him has clouded your judgment and perception. You, thinking the President has no love of country , and not being a natural born citizen, after all this time, is just mind-blowing.
Your diatribe and rant is disturbing because it indicates you are out of touch with reality.
The sequester, which the Republicans signed on for, before it became implemented, is responsible for White House tours being cut, layoffs, and the reduction of vital services to the American People. It was designed to be a wake up call, and an impetus to actively fix the budget. The Republicans, holding firm to "no compromise", in fact, brought the sequester about....not the President. Make no mistake. So to blame him for Republican intransigency, is ludicrous. Bullshit spared, Mmmkay?

Bullshit!!!!!!

My, my, you mean you are one of those overpaid and underworked government employees? Who'ad a thunk it!

My pay is not being cut, in fact, I would have to work more overtime were it not for the classes I am taking at the university. So why don't you go out and get a job that pays you what you think you deserve? I mean, 'Conservatives' are all for individual responsibility, correct? So what is your problem?

when will the right stop clinging to the idea that austerity works to solve a lagging economy?

Forum List

Back