Obama Thinks A 5% Pay Cut Is Enough. My Pay Is Getting Cut 25%

I'm in a briefing that says 25% of my pay will be gone because of Sequester.

Obama has all of his expenses paid for yet he thinks taking a 5% pay cut will make us happy.

Bullshit!!!!!!

They're telling us to cut out the TV, Cell-Phones, put our Debit card in a bucket of water.

Great advice. Good times.

I've been told all of my deductions will remain in effect yet they will cut 25% of my takehome pay.

If Obama and his fucken family can keep having parties he can afford to pay us.

Symbolism. Zoom. Over your head. He fucking volunteered to cut his own pay.
Blame the sequester on the fucking Republicans, holding the budget hostage, and insisting that social programs be cut, even more, while preserving tax cuts for the rich. What kind of freaking logic is that?
I give a good goddamn about whomever, "cutting your pay". You give a good goddamn about children and the elderly, who will suffer because of sequestration.

President Obama (and his family) are entitled to "parties", as every white president before him (and their families) were entitled to parties, that went on, despite the economic outlook of the country. And vacations. And state dinners. And retreats to Camp David. And golf. And doing the fuck whatever they please. It comes with the office. Get over it.

The funny thing is that Obama is STILL on track to have taken FAR less vacation time then Bush.

Obama has all of his expenses paid for yet he thinks taking a 5% pay cut will make us happy.

Bullshit!!!!!!

They're telling us to cut out the TV, Cell-Phones, put our Debit card in a bucket of water.

I've been told all of my deductions will remain in effect yet they will cut 25% of my takehome pay.

What's your problem with this?

You wanted government to cut spending.

They have.

You should be celebrating.

:confused:

I appreciate the day off. I don't appreciate the fact that my deductions aren't going to be adjusted accordingly. I still have to maintain my health, vision, and dental insurance so after all of the deductions I will only be taking home half of my gross pay. The government will be keeping the rest. If I wanted to be working for $10 an hour I would get a job as a greeter at WalMart.

Bullshit!!!!!!

Actually, PudWhistler.....................it's not 25 percent, it's more like 20.

It's been on the news for a while.................if yours is 25 percent instead of 20, wanna provide us a copy of your pay slips, and how it's gone down that much?

Bullshit!!!!!!

Blame the sequester on the fucking Republicans, holding the budget hostage, and insisting that social programs be cut, even more, while preserving tax cuts for the rich. What kind of freaking logic is that?
I give a good goddamn about whomever, "cutting your pay". You give a good goddamn about children and the elderly, who will suffer because of sequestration.

President Obama (and his family) are entitled to "parties", as every white president before him (and their families) were entitled to parties, that went on, despite the economic outlook of the country. And vacations. And state dinners. And retreats to Camp David. And golf. And doing the fuck whatever they please. It comes with the office. Get over it.

Obama is a public servant. Do you understand what "servant" means?

What comes with the office is service, not parties. Obama said he understood this before he became president. The reason you don't put a lazy piece of shit in the White House is because of the requirements of that position. Not only is it a position of heavy responsibility but it also is a position that provides for little or no time off. He understood that before he decided to run. It is a job I myself wouldn't want and frankly I don't think I'm remotely qualified for. It also requires humility. The awesome responsibility would humble anyone.

Being President requires a love of country that I don't think Obama possesses. The reasons are many and frankly quite obvious. This is why only a natural born U.S. citizen is eligible to serve as POTUS. He or she must establish residency in the United States for at least 14 years. I think they should move the residency requirement to at least 25 uninterrupted years myself to make sure some al Qaeda asshole doesn't buy his way in.

Another aspect of the position is the leadership aspect. He cannot continue to set poor examples and intentionally causing suffering of he subordinates without causing resentment. Personally I don't think he gives a flying fuck about his subordinates. That much is clear. Regardless how much the press tries to prop his worthless ass up he's still a inconsiderate self-centered narcissist who's only concern is his own political future. The country according to Obama can go fuck itself. By cutting off White House tours he proved he doesn't like all of those poor folks soiling what he now considers to be his own home. So spare me the bull shit. Mkay?

Again PudWhistler....................wanna talk about Jr. and all the time he spent in TX?

BTW...............................you don't think Obama was born in the U.S.? Really? Are you of the Donald the Chump variety of birther, or are you one of the others?

Last edited:

Bullshit!!!!!!

The funny thing is that Obama is STILL on track to have taken FAR less vacation time then Bush.

If we used the same scale for both of them Obama would rarely have a work day.

You believe that bull shit lie that Bush took over a 1000 days of vacation. You have to have included every weekend and every time he spent working at Camp David for that to be even remotely accurate.

When Bush was president he took his work with him. Obama disappears for 10 days at a time. And you can't really say Obama flying all over the world giving speeches is his job. He hasn't governed much in office and when he has he screws it up. Nobody knows where he was during Benghazi. They had to pull him kicking and screaming into the Bin Laden raid. The pics showed that.

To Obama every day is sunshine and roses. Basketball and golf. Ice cream and french fries. He never buckles down and gets to work. If he did he'd have produced a workable budget in his first 4 years but he never has.

Last edited:

Bullshit!!!!!!

What's your problem with this?

You wanted government to cut spending.

They have.

You should be celebrating.

:confused:

I appreciate the day off. I don't appreciate the fact that my deductions aren't going to be adjusted accordingly. I still have to maintain my health, vision, and dental insurance so after all of the deductions I will only be taking home half of my gross pay. The government will be keeping the rest. If I wanted to be working for $10 an hour I would get a job as a greeter at WalMart.

You still CAN!

Walmart accepts part time workers!

Live that dream!

If we used the same scale for both of them Obama would rarely have a work day.

You believe that bull shit lie that Bush took over a 1000 days of vacation. You have to have included every weekend and every time he spent working at Camp David for that to be even remotely accurate.

When Bush was president he took his work with him. Obama disappears for 10 days at a time. And you can't really say Obama flying all over the world giving speeches is his job. He hasn't governed much in office and when he has he screws it up. Nobody knows where he was during Benghazi. They had to pull him kicking and screaming into the Bin Laden raid. The pics showed that.

To Obama every day is sunshine and roses. Basketball and golf. Ice cream and french fries. He never buckles down and gets to work. If he did he'd have produced a workable budget in his first 4 years but he never has.

The Bullshit lie is that Bush was President for his first term.

He wasn't.

Cheney was running the country.

What comes with the office is service, not parties. Obama said he understood this before he became president. The reason you don't put a lazy piece of shit in the White House is because of the requirements of that position. Not only is it a position of heavy responsibility but it also is a position that provides for little or no time off. He understood that before he decided to run. It is a job I myself wouldn't want and frankly I don't think I'm remotely qualified for. It also requires humility. The awesome responsibility would humble anyone.

Being President requires a love of country that I don't think Obama possesses. The reasons are many and frankly quite obvious. This is why only a natural born U.S. citizen is eligible to serve as POTUS. He or she must establish residency in the United States for at least 14 years. I think they should move the residency requirement to at least 25 uninterrupted years myself to make sure some al Qaeda asshole doesn't buy his way in.

Another aspect of the position is the leadership aspect. He cannot continue to set poor examples and intentionally causing suffering of he subordinates without causing resentment. Personally I don't think he gives a flying fuck about his subordinates. That much is clear. Regardless how much the press tries to prop his worthless ass up he's still a inconsiderate self-centered narcissist who's only concern is his own political future. The country according to Obama can go fuck itself. By cutting off White House tours he proved he doesn't like all of those poor folks soiling what he now considers to be his own home. So spare me the bull shit. Mkay?

Again PudWhistler....................wanna talk about Jr. and all the time he spent in TX?

BTW...............................you don't think Obama was born in the U.S.? Really? Are you of the Donald the Chump variety of birther, or are you one of the others?

What Bush did in TX was work. Clearing brush in the Texas sun is a bit more taxing than golfing in Martha's Vinyard or Wikiki.

And I didn't say he wasn't born here. He just spent too much time living abroad. He only moved to Chicago to establish residency. We can't really say what he considers his home town or even the country that he holds dear. Being born on Oahu doesn't really give one a sense of what the United States is. It is like a country all to itself. I lived there myself.

And fuck Donald Trump. He's a worthless RINO liberal.

Last edited:
The right doesn't get what it wants? It complains about Obama

The right does get what it wants? It complains about Obama.

Doesn't exactly inspire him to care much about what they want, does it?

Because these Damned Assholes in Washington can't seem to work together everyone will be effected, not just me. This will snowball. They're already cutting off food stamp recipients. Most of them around here are only getting $50 per month.

What do you libs think of that?

That's reality, not some campaign slogan.

Pretty soon no matter how much the White House messes with the numbers he won't be able to cover up the fact we are in another recession and it will only get worse. Everyone took a hit first of the year and these irresponsible assholes are going to start running out of candy to give to the low-information voters and they'll have to cut them off.

What Bush did in TX was work. Clearing brush in the Texas sun is a bit more taxing than golfing in Martha's Vinyard or Wikiki.

And I didn't say he wasn't born here. He just spent too much time living abroad. He only moved to Chicago to establish residency. We can't really say what he considers his home town or even the country that he holds dear. Being born on Oahu doesn't really give one a sense of what the United States is. It is like a country all to itself. I lived there myself.

Question...................if you're the President of the United States, then why the fuck do you need to clear brush in Texas? I kinda think that deciding if we should go to war or not is a much bigger decision than deciding what bush to cut down.

And..................sorry.....................but since the 50's, Hawaii has been considered to be a state.

Sorry, but Obama started all of this, not the right.

We've been just reacting to all of the bull shit he keeps dishing us. All of this spread the wealth, social justice crapola.

Question...................if you're the President of the United States, then why the fuck do you need to clear brush in Texas? I kinda think that deciding if we should go to war or not is a much bigger decision than deciding what bush to cut down.

And..................sorry.....................but since the 50's, Hawaii has been considered to be a state.

No arguing that. However living in Hawaii isn't like living on the mainland.

And why does Bush clear brush every year. It's his way of clearing all of the bull shit out of his head. You like to ride a bike, so does he, but he knows he can't do that all of the time when there's chores to do.

And why does Bush clear brush every year. It's his way of clearing all of the bull shit out of his head. You like to ride a bike, so does he, but he knows he can't do that all of the time when there's chores to do.

You're right....................living in Hawaii is a lot different than living on the mainland. I know, I've been there.

But if Jr. thinks that clearing bush is like clearing his mind, maybe he shouldn't have run for president, because apparently, it was too much for his skull to handle.

No wonder they called Karl Rove "Bush's brain".

He was either too fucking stupid (which is what I think) or too busy (which is what the schedule shows is false) to think like a smart man.

You know what? If that fucker Jr, Karl Rove, or that idiot RumsFAILED shows up at my doorstep, I'd be more than happy to punch either of the three fuckers in the nose. Hopefully, I'd break something important and they'd have to go to the hospital.

And yeah.....................if there was jail time awarded for what I did? I'd serve it proudly.

Before the sequestration our Division was close to mission-failure. Now they can't even do their missions. If this was happening under Bush it would be all over the news.

They've told us to stop changing out air-filters in the air-handlers unless it becomes a health hazard. Any work we do has to fall under the classification of safety and health before funds will be allocated for it. People aren't dying stateside but their comfort is becoming secondary.

You can't simply blame this all on the Republicans because the sequester wasn't their idea. It was Obama's idea. He even threatened to veto any alternatives. This is on record and beyond dispute. But ultimately this is everyone's responsibility, not just Obama's or the Republicans. They have to learn to work together, but it's impossible when you have a president that feels he can get away with murder, and he has. He has to decide if he wants to continue pushing his gun grab or is he going to take care of the nation's business.

Last edited:

You're right....................living in Hawaii is a lot different than living on the mainland. I know, I've been there.

But if Jr. thinks that clearing bush is like clearing his mind, maybe he shouldn't have run for president, because apparently, it was too much for his skull to handle.

No wonder they called Karl Rove "Bush's brain".

He was either too fucking stupid (which is what I think) or too busy (which is what the schedule shows is false) to think like a smart man.

You know what? If that fucker Jr, Karl Rove, or that idiot RumsFAILED shows up at my doorstep, I'd be more than happy to punch either of the three fuckers in the nose. Hopefully, I'd break something important and they'd have to go to the hospital.

And yeah.....................if there was jail time awarded for what I did? I'd serve it proudly.

I admire a good work ethic. I'm sorry you don't.

So you think clearing brush is fucked up but golfing 120 times in 4 years is well deserved. Guess your priorities are a bit biased. Fact is every president needs time away from the job. The problem with Obama is he's never doing his job. Not according to the job description. He campaigns, he never governs.

I guess you could look at the Hope diamond and still find a flaw if the diamond was in the wrong political party.

Sorry, but Obama started all of this, not the right.

We've been just reacting to all of the bull shit he keeps dishing us. All of this spread the wealth, social justice crapola.

He didn't "start" any of it.

Forum List

Back