Obama Thinks A 5% Pay Cut Is Enough. My Pay Is Getting Cut 25%

Well, I am an expert in healthcare, having worked for a provider for 15 years, and an insurance biller for more than 2 years. But don't take my word for it. I suspect you don't know that much about your field, either.

I know what I know about my field, however it is constantly changing and is tough to keep up with, however I do my best, make sure my company complies with the ever changing laws and complexities of the business.

At least you admit to not knowing much, I appreciate that.

Where did I admit that? You're being intellectually dishonest...and therefore, not fit to be engaged. I held out the hope that you could respectfully disagree, but you're a typical troll...so, off to ignore with you too.

I put where you admitted it in bold. The word either suggests that neither of us know our field.

So I beat your ass so hard, you ran and put me on ignore.

Wow, as many ass whoopins you get on this board, you will have everyone on ignore.

:lmao:

poet said:
Hi, you have received -9 reputation points from poet.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Did I do that? Actually, I didn\'t. You\'re about as stupid as they come.

Regards,
poet

Note: This is an automated message.

Whoa, that gonna hurt! NOT!

He negged you, with all nine points? LOL!

I sent you a positive rep, and then negged him for engaging you, what an idiot.

Last edited:
I know what I know about my field, however it is constantly changing and is tough to keep up with, however I do my best, make sure my company complies with the ever changing laws and complexities of the business.

At least you admit to not knowing much, I appreciate that.

Where did I admit that? You're being intellectually dishonest...and therefore, not fit to be engaged. I held out the hope that you could respectfully disagree, but you're a typical troll...so, off to ignore with you too.

I put where you admitted it in bold. The word either suggests that neither of us know our field.

Wow, as many ass whoopins you get on this board, you will have everyone on ignore.

Ignore List
AsheedMidrarwz Bigfoot boedicca bripat9643 Freewill Grace Grampa Murked U Harry Dresden ima JakeStarkey JBeukema Jeremiah logical4u LogikAndReazon Lonestar_logic Matthew Publius1787 S.J. Samson Shogun sitarro squeeze berry Sunni Man

Ignore List
AsheedMidrarwz Bigfoot boedicca bripat9643 Freewill Grace Grampa Murked U Harry Dresden ima JakeStarkey JBeukema Jeremiah logical4u LogikAndReazon Lonestar_logic Matthew Publius1787 S.J. Samson Shogun sitarro squeeze berry Sunni Man

You said I was on ignore. You just keep lying.

Ignore List

Oh, my bad...you are, henceforth.

Ignore List

Are you for real or are you a rightwing plant?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

More lying, more BS and more running away because you got your ass kicked!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ignore List

Bitch won't put me on it, but keeps posting visitor messages that promptly get deleted because he doesn't allow replies.

Last edited:

Bitch won't put me on it, but keeps posting visitor messages that promptly get deleted because he doesn't allow replied.

He is a head case, he thinks he is hot shit on a silver platter, all he is, is cold diarrhea on a paper plate.

64419_444206065665965_827482195_n.jpg

Last edited:
Don't mind her....she is speaking way above her pay grade.
As a ex-cardiopulmonary tech, I knew I didn't have pneumonia, but as doctors are prone to "covering their asses", and ruling out the possibility, they thought it best that a CT scan be done....shame that it costs $2200. Oh, well.
Maybe annoying to doctors worth their salt, but you can't tell me that there aren't doctors "in cahoots' with hospitals, ordering unnecessary tests.

Damn, you've had all sorts of low food chain jobs. You are the perfect example of downward mobility. And just because you piss someone off, it doesn't mean you are right. It means you are being inappropriate. As you have been since the day you logged on. You can claim anything you want. There are people on here I have met personally, and they have seen my licenses. So fuck off you penny ante loser!

LOLOLOLOL. Stupid bitch...I don't believe them any more than I believe you. Suck my dick.

I thought you didn't do girls, pussy. Your melt down is fun to watch. I'm sorry I wasn't here to see it live.

Bitch won't put me on it, but keeps posting visitor messages that promptly get deleted because he doesn't allow replied.

He is a head case, he thinks he is hot shit on a silver platter, all he is, is cold diarrhea on a paper plate.

64419_444206065665965_827482195_n.jpg

And the guy who has me on ignore, is still following me, what a liar.

Poet looks more dishonest and looney with every post. The melt down continues.

poet said:
Hi, you have received -9 reputation points from poet.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Did I do that? Actually, I didn\'t. You\'re about as stupid as they come.

Regards,
poet

Note: This is an automated message.

Whoa, that gonna hurt! NOT!

He negged you, with all nine points? LOL!

I sent you a positive rep, and then negged him for engaging you, what an idiot.

I can't slap his silly ass until Tuesday morning, but I'll send you some for next time.

Damn, you've had all sorts of low food chain jobs. You are the perfect example of downward mobility. And just because you piss someone off, it doesn't mean you are right. It means you are being inappropriate. As you have been since the day you logged on. You can claim anything you want. There are people on here I have met personally, and they have seen my licenses. So fuck off you penny ante loser!

LOLOLOLOL. Stupid bitch...I don't believe them any more than I believe you. Suck my dick.

I thought you didn't do girls, pussy. Your melt down is fun to watch. I'm sorry I wasn't here to see it live.

I didn't think you did, either...and?

I didn't think you did, either...and?

That wasn't very funny, I think you are losing it. Try to come up with something, anything better than that. Very weak.

For a time I would go down to the local gas station and buy a tank of gas for a total stranger.

Then I got to adding it up.... $500 to $700/year for what? A serious chunk of change.

Fuck that. I got a kid with 5 years of school ahead of her at $30k/year.

The best argument I've seen for Obama is that they claim my pay cut is only going to be 20%.

So, that brings into question why Obama thinks he can screw DoD employees while only taking a 5% cut. Personally I think he needs to sign his check and turn it over to the Treasury because he hasn't been earning it since he became President.

Btw, Didn't he raise hell about Romney only having to pay 15% in taxes and yet secretaries were paying much more? Is this argument only a good one for Republicans but Democrats get a pass? I'm a little fed up with the constant double-standards.

I got an email advertizement this weekend from the government encouraging me to apply for Social Security disability.

"See if you qualify!!!!"

The government taking out ads hoping to get more people off the active works rolls.......probably just to get the UE3 to drop some more.

Pretty pathetic.

The best argument I've seen for Obama is that they claim my pay cut is only going to be 20%.

So, that brings into question why Obama thinks he can screw DoD employees while only taking a 5% cut. Personally I think he needs to sign his check and turn it over to the Treasury because he hasn't been earning it since he became President.

Btw, Didn't he raise hell about Romney only having to pay 15% in taxes and yet secretaries were paying much more? Is this argument only a good one for Republicans but Democrats get a pass? I'm a little fed up with the constant double-standards.

First off..he didn't screw with anyone..that was congress. The budget originates in the house..

Second off..the pay cut he took was voluntary. It's legislators that didn't vote themselves pay cuts, while voting for one that effects you.

As usual, you are angry with the wrong folks.

First off..he didn't screw with anyone..that was congress. The budget originates in the house..

Second off..the pay cut he took was voluntary. It's legislators that didn't vote themselves pay cuts, while voting for one that effects you.

As usual, you are angry with the wrong folks.
The budget originates in the House, yes, but since Harry Reid hasn't brought a real budget up for a vote in what 5 years now, the government has been working on stop gap continuing resolutions that obama has a lot more control over in the negotiation process.

Forum List

Back