Obama proposes more executive actions on guns

"Was it the kids fault that his mom was a crack head"?

Blame is beside the point. Is a rabid dog to blame for being sick? Is the person it attacks in any less trouble because it cannot be blamed?
Are insane people to blame for being insane? If not, should they not be allowed to keep their weapons if blame is the point?

Blame is beside the point. Is a rabid dog to blame for being sick? Is the person it attacks in any less trouble because it cannot be blamed?
Are insane people to blame for being insane? If not, should they not be allowed to keep their weapons if blame is the point?

My comment was in reference to the poster who was saying that children from crackhead moms need to be put down.

Probably so when someone is mentally disturbed they will find a way to carry out their crazy plans the only way I see to really stop someone like this is to be able to have them involuntarily committed which I don't see happening.

My brother has a neighbor who adopted a daughter from Russia with "issues"

They are afraid to even keep knives in the house

a friend of mine whose daughter adopted a two year old "crack head" boy, from 2 y.o. to 10 y.o. he never progressed beyond what a 3 y.o. kid should be, when he got to 10 y.o., he was threatening to kill his adopted parents and adopted sister, he was a real menace by 15 y.o., slung shit at his teachers, doctors, family made shit paintings on the walls of his BR, they had to remove all sharp pointed utensils from the home, had to put locks on their own BR doors to keep him out, at 18 he was put out on the curb, last i heard, he was in jail for assault on anyone who pissed him off, he is a dependent on the tax payers dollar and will be for the rest of his fucked up life. :up:

personally i believe that kids born from a crack head mother with "issues" be put down like and old decrepit mangy dog.
:up:

That says a lot about you as a person, and none of it is good. I see you have joined the Adolph Hitler eugenics club. No wonder you turned your rep off. Pussy.

You are comparing innocent children to rabid dogs? Really?

Wow.

Let me guess: you are part of the Tea Party.

My comment was in reference to the poster who was saying that children from crackhead moms need to be put down.

Yes, indeed, right in the moment when I think that someone cannot possibly be that assholish, a Con comes around and proves me wrong. But he is a total pussy. He knows he is flaming, so he turned his rep off. Pussy.

Is a rabid dog to blame for being sick?

more then likely

Is a rabid dog to blame for being sick?

more then likely

Spelling books are your friends!

Adam Lanza was mentally disturbed and got his guns from his mothers house not by buying them.

His mother should have been warned that guns and her son were not a good mix. She was already afraid of him.....having guns nearby was not wise

Probably so when someone is mentally disturbed they will find a way to carry out their crazy plans the only way I see to really stop someone like this is to be able to have them involuntarily committed which I don't see happening.

Lanza's mom was in the middle of that process and he got wind of it.

You want to stop school shootings, change the way we deal with the mentally ill.

You are comparing innocent children to rabid dogs? Really?

Wow.

Let me guess: you are part of the Tea Party.

Don't be any more stupid than necessary. This (not innocent children) is what I was comparing to a rabid dog:

"...when he got to 10 y.o., he was threatening to kill his adopted parents and adopted sister, he was a real menace by 15 y.o., slung shit at his teachers, doctors, family made shit paintings on the walls of his BR, they had to remove all sharp pointed utensils from the home, had to put locks on their own BR doors to keep him out, at 18 he was put out on the curb, last i heard, he was in jail for assault on anyone who pissed him off, he is a dependent on the tax payers dollar and will be for the rest of his fucked up life"

If anything I was being unfair to the dog.

White House announces two new 'executive actions' on guns - First Read

The Obama administration is proposing two more executive actions that it says will help prevent individuals who are prohibited from having a gun for mental health reasons from obtaining a firearm.
The Department of Justice, arguing that current federal law contains terminology about mental health issues that is too vague, *proposed a regulation that would clarify who is ineligible to possess a firearm for specific situations related to mental health, like commitment to a mental institution. “In addition to providing general guidance on federal law, these clarifications will help states determine what information should be made accessible to the federal background check system, which will, in turn, strengthen the system's reliability and effectiveness,” the administration said in a fact sheet distributed to reporters.
The second executive action, proposed by the Department of Health and Human Services, would allow some medical organizations more leeway to report “limited information necessary to help keep guns out of potentially dangerous hands” to the federal background check system. “The proposed rule will not change the fact that seeking help for mental health problems or getting treatment does not make someone legally prohibited from having a firearm,” the White House added.

And of course you'll be fine when a conservative gets in there and strikes down gay marriage, welfare, and all the other myriad of left-wing love interests?

Of course you will.

:lol:

good

now maybe the people will get what they want instead of the NRA getting everything they want

eh, he'll just create a black market. just like Cuomo did in NY. AR-15's and AK's are still easy as hell to get. you just don't get them through a licensed gun shop. Now you but them with no background checks or registration at all.

71- It helps to get intelligent, even if it takes a while...and the insane aren't great at black markets- that's more for gang bangers...Great job, Pubs and dupes...

Forum List

Back