Obama on Hillary's emails: ‘There’s classified, and then there’s classified’...doesn't that exonerate Trump?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Yes. There are different levels of classification. The ones that Hillary supposedly had are accessible by literally thousands of qualified personnel. The ones that Trump stole were so sensitive that maybe 3 other people were qualified to see them.

Clinton’s lawyer decided what documents they were willing to hand over…..

Obama replied, “There’s classified, and then there’s classified.”

What is your point? That it depends on what the classified documents actually are? Very true. I have been to top secret breifings expecting to hear some really good fascinating info, only to find that I could have been one of the briefers and probably a better one, as I had written stuff for classes more in depth and detailed, using open source than what the Mutt and Jeff teams in the suits were telling us, yet now I was in a locked room after signing a roster leaving all my pens, paper, phone in baggies outside for a total waste of and hour plus of my time, making me thankful my reports were always dated, and I retained copies and was very strict with my citations, as now I had to remember some of what I wrote or taught in a class, would be or could be considered classified Top Secret if my own work didn't predate it, and I could need to prove it if questioned. Obama was correct, there is classified and there is classified.

Interestingly enough, Obama's comment really wasn't too far fetched. Tom Clancy got a visit from the government after he wrote "The Hunt for Red October". Seems that he spent a lot of time doing research on his book, and managed to get what goes on aboard U.S. submarines down so well that the U.S. Navy had to change some of their operating procedures because of that book. Nothing he sourced was classified, he got all his material from unclassified sources. However, when he combined everything together, it shed light on some stuff that the Navy thought was secret.

5fmbh60f83451.jpg

"Classified" documents in the government is as about as "classified" as a 16 year old girls diary.

If you read it, yeah there's gonna be some foaming at the mouth and name calling, but when it comes down to it.............there's nothing illegal about it. They are government documents, and anyone in the government can be privy to them. There's not a lot that can be done, unless they give them to people in other countries or to our enemies........like the Nazicrats have done.

Yes. There are different levels of classification. The ones that Hillary supposedly had are accessible by literally thousands of qualified personnel. The ones that Trump stole were so sensitive that maybe 3 other people were qualified to see them.
Trump didn't steal a cotton picking thing.

obama is incorrect on the law…what’s he’s saying is the law shouldn’t apply the same to people he views as polltical rivals

that’s what demafasict believe

BULLSHIT.

You lie like a rug.

If there is any fairness or precedent in this country then it is obvious that Trump can't be charged.

So you saw them and know what was in those documents and have the knowledge of these sensitive programs and who has/had access to them? Wow, you must be a really important person in our government. How do you have time to post on an internet message board? Shouldn't you be busy working on some important super sensitive government program only 3 people have access to?

Also there literally isnt any information that sensitive.

Yep, and China thanks Hillary.

If there is any fairness or precedent in this country then it is obvious that Trump can't be charged.
Trump can get charged and easily...

Trump was a private citizen when he held these document... There is no office of former President...

If you or me had these documents we would be in jail right now...

Playing the 'But Hillary... ' card is just a joke... Even if Hillary was a guilty or as innocent as hell, it mean nothing to Trump's actions...

The most important distinction is the (D) or (R) after the name.

The cult will never be critical of their own. It comes with the castration upon joining the cult.

They are cucks.

Trump can get charged and easily...

Trump was a private citizen when he held these document... There is no office of former President...

If you or me had these documents we would be in jail right now...

Playing the 'But Hillary... ' card is just a joke... Even if Hillary was a guilty or as innocent as hell, it mean nothing to Trump's actions...
LOL. So, you're saying that Hillary can be careless and have classified documents accessible in her home and she's ok because she was working in the government at the time but since Trump was out of office then he can't do the very same thing.

LOL. So, you're saying that Hillary can be careless and have classified documents accessible in her home and she's ok because she was working in the government at the time but since Trump was out of office then he can't do the very same thing.
No... I am saying Hillary was investigated and gave an 3.5 hr interview to the FBI...

Trump has lied to investigators... He told them he handed everything over and he was holding some of the US highest classification of secrets... Trump has continually said things in public and been mute when in court...
Why doesn't Trump offer to give a deposition to the FBI to clear up the situation like Hillary did...

You are trying to compare the two but they aren't even close in seriousness or intent... It is clear Trump was hiding these documents from the FBI and lied to them... That is why I thing Trump's biggest fear conviction is for the charge of Obstruction of Justice...

Hillary has a reason to have the emails, Trump did not...

Hillary was also following the same practices set down by her two predecessors... So she was following standard practice....

There was a general belief that the State Dept email servers weren't that secure... Turns out that Hillary and the other Sec of State were right..

No... I am saying Hillary was investigated and gave an 3.5 hr interview to the FBI...

Trump has lied to investigators... He told them he handed everything over and he was holding some of the US highest classification of secrets... Trump has continually said things in public and been mute when in court...
Why doesn't Trump offer to give a deposition to the FBI to clear up the situation like Hillary did...

You are trying to compare the two but they aren't even close in seriousness or intent... It is clear Trump was hiding these documents from the FBI and lied to them... That is why I thing Trump's biggest fear conviction is for the charge of Obstruction of Justice...
Oh yeah, I forgot. You're talking about the investigation where Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton at an airport tarmac to talk about grandkids and golf, just before the DOJ decided not to press any charges against Hillary.

Hillary has a reason to have the emails, Trump did not...

Hillary was also following the same practices set down by her two predecessors... So she was following standard practice....

There was a general belief that the State Dept email servers weren't that secure... Turns out that Hillary and the other Sec of State were right..
Hillary had a reason to have classified information at her home?

You are a liar. Hitlery had SAP info on her home brew server. That is the highest classification possible, Simp.

Forum List

Back