Darren Bailey deserves your support

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
If you live in Illinois, Darren Bailey deserves your support.

---Bailey’s Trump card? Ex-president gives ‘complete and total endorsement’ to downstate farmer in GOP gov race---

If you live in Illinois, Darren Bailey deserves your support.

---Bailey’s Trump card? Ex-president gives ‘complete and total endorsement’ to downstate farmer in GOP gov race---

Never vote for a Trump endorsed candidate, as they are just as morally screwed up as trump and care more about party and pleasing trump than the country or the people they wish to be hired to represent.

Never vote for a Trump endorsed candidate, as they are just as morally screwed up as trump and care more about party and pleasing trump than the country or the people they wish to be hired to represent.
I'll vote for ANY Trump supported candidate before I vote for ANY democrat in the country. That party is TOTALLY corrupted beyond redemption. They have trashed this country worse in the past year and a half than I have ever seen it. Trump, on the other hand, had this country on a very favorable track in spite of the criminally corrupt obstructionist democrats. Red Wave coming.

I'll vote for ANY Trump supported candidate before I vote for ANY democrat in the country. That party is TOTALLY corrupted beyond redemption. They have trashed this country worse in the past year and a half than I have ever seen it. Trump, on the other hand, had this country on a very favorable track in spite of the criminally corrupt obstructionist democrats. Red Wave coming.
It is your vote. If you live in Illinois, knock yourself out. The house will go republic, but a doubt a big red wave. Guess we will see. Off year, the party in the Presidency always loses seats.

It is your vote. If you live in Illinois, knock yourself out. The house will go republic, but a doubt a big red wave. Guess we will see. Off year, the party in the Presidency always loses seats.
They also win seats when their candidate wins the Presidential election. That did not happen in 2020.

I couldn't care less if the democrat party disappeared from the face of the earth. I have never witnessed such blatantly criminal tactics to overthrow the constitution in my life and that includes Nixon's debacle. I'll work to see the end of that party and this is from a 50 year democrat.

They also win seats when their candidate wins the Presidential election. That did not happen in 2020.
If people vote correctly (in my opinion) the wouldn't. When I vote for a Senator or US House Representative, I am picking who best represents my views and my state, rather than the president, but that is the benefit of being Independent. You get to vote for the best one to represent you without owing any party allegiance.

I couldn't care less if the democrat party disappeared from the face of the earth. I have never witnessed such blatantly criminal tactics to overthrow the constitution in my life and that includes Nixon's debacle. I'll work to see the end of that party and this is from a 50 year democrat.
As long as the Republicans are willing to go along with trying to overthrow a free election of President after the recounts, the state houses, and the courts have all said it is what it is, you can count on the Democratic Party, not disappearing from the earth. If the Republicans want to back the Big Lie without proving it in court (sometime telling the Trump appoint judge they are not alleging and vote fraud at that time) as they lack proof, the Democrats become the only party in town that still wants free and fair elections, by the constitution. Go figure.

If people vote correctly (in my opinion) the wouldn't. When I vote for a Senator or US House Representative, I am picking who best represents my views and my state, rather than the president, but that is the benefit of being Independent. You get to vote for the best one to represent you without owing any party allegiance.
That does not explain your moral stand with not a leg to stand on.

As long as the Republicans are willing to go along with trying to overthrow a free election
Run along White. You know this is untrue. Insurrection has not been charged. There was NO leader, they were unarmed and disorganized--those rioters couldn't take over Starbucks.
Democrats become the only party in town that still wants free and fair elections, by the constitution.
Democrats are criminals/globalists/fascists--take your pick.

It is a historical benchmark. Biden missed quite a few. I wonder why.

Forum List

Back