Obama nominates openly gay man to lead Army

"Homosexuality is an aberation, a mental unbalance, a hormonal deficiency." Only an aberrant mind would think so.

Wrong, only an educated, well functioning mind realizes that homosexuality is not a normal human condition. About 3% of the population suffers from this condition. They are due our sympathy and empathy, but that does not require that we call their condition "normal".
No, you are defining the orientation as "a mental unbalance", which it is not. It is normal in that heterosexual parents produc homosexual children. You may personally believe they are immoral, but you may not deny them the same civil right as you have and enjoy.

I want them to have equal rights. I want them to have the same rights that you and I have.
I do not want homosexuality to be declared by the government to be normal. That is not the role of the government.

AND, marriage is not a civil right. It is a license conferred by a state and sanctioned by a church or justice of the peace.

"Homosexuality is an aberation, a mental unbalance, a hormonal deficiency." Only an aberrant mind would think so.

Wrong, only an educated, well functioning mind realizes that homosexuality is not a normal human condition. About 3% of the population suffers from this condition. They are due our sympathy and empathy, but that does not require that we call their condition "normal".
No, you are defining the orientation as "a mental unbalance", which it is not. It is normal in that heterosexual parents produc homosexual children. You may personally believe they are immoral, but you may not deny them the same civil right as you have and enjoy.

I want them to have equal rights. I want them to have the same rights that you and I have.
I do not want homosexuality to be declared by the government to be normal. That is not the role of the government. AND, marriage is not a civil right. It is a license conferred by a state and sanctioned by a church or justice of the peace.

Because you people did declare it abnormal religiously and civilly, and you folks did punish it civilly and religiously, the federal government had to redress your wrongs.

Yes, marriage is a civil right, and organized religion has no place in the court house.

You brought this on all by yourselves. Live with it.

I do not want homosexuality to be declared by the government to be normal. That is not the role of the government. AND, marriage is not a civil right. It is a license conferred by a state and sanctioned by a church or justice of the peace.

Because you people did declare it abnormal religiously and civilly, and you folks did punish it civilly and religiously, the federal government had to redress your wrongs.

Yes, marriage is a civil right, and organized religion has no place in the court house.

You brought this on all by yourselves. Live with it.

Nope, but your desperation is noted. homosexuality is abnormal because of human anatomy and biology, not because anyone declared it abnormal.

Like it or not, this country was, and is, based on judeo/Christian principles. If you don't like that, leave.

The charge was that he was not military himself. And now you are saying that is not important. Who cares about his orientation? It's not an issue.
I said nobody would have scrutinized his qualification as the populace at large. It is the in your face attitude what triggered it.
His experience with military management was at the higher levels.
Yes. with all two years as an Obama political appointee because Obama wants to rub it into the military what is traditionally not pro homosexual, heck just a few years ago homos couldn't even serve openly..
You can go be a janitor if you want. You can run all you want but you can't hide.
What's that supposed to mean? Are you losing it? I guess the conversation is over.

The charge was that he was not military himself. And now you are saying that is not important. Who cares about his orientation? It's not an issue.
I said nobody would have scrutinized his qualification as the populace at large. It is the in your face attitude what triggered it.
His experience with military management was at the higher levels.
Yes. with all two years as an Obama political appointee because Obama wants to rub it into the military what is traditionally not pro homosexual, heck just a few years ago homos couldn't even serve openly..
You can go be a janitor if you want. You can run all you want but you can't hide.
What's that supposed to mean? Are you losing it? I guess the conversation is over.
No, you are arguing silly points. One, his training was sufficient. Two, it was not the equivalent of being a janitor, as you suggested above. Three, his orientation is immaterial.

You don't like it. Who cares?

What we are seeing is an example of the far right's inability to cope with and unwillingness to accept the Republic's inexorable transformation into a more diverse, communal, and browner nation than that of my youth's white elitism.

What we are seeing is an example of the far right's inability to cope with and unwillingness to accept the Republic's inexorable transformation into a more diverse, communal, and browner nation than that of my youth's white elitism.
Yeah we need to become a slum from sea to shining sea ASAP!! Only then will the least of us.. (democrats) have a chance to be average. If you suck vote democrat.. cause the democrats love people to suck so much. they make them do it under the desk.

Yeah we need to become a slum from sea to shining sea ASAP!! Only then will the least of us.. (democrats) have a chance to be average.
Much different thant squalid whiter trailer parks and the sprawling slums of the white cities before 1950. Grow the fuck up. Change has been, is, and will be coming. It's inevitable.

Yeah we need to become a slum from sea to shining sea ASAP!! Only then will the least of us.. (democrats) have a chance to be average.
Much different thant squalid whiter trailer parks and the sprawling slums of the white cities before 1950. Grow the fuck up. Change has been, is, and will be coming. It's inevitable.
What do you have against mobile homes? What do you have against white people?

What's also interesting and not surprising is the right's unwarranted attack of the nomination motivated solely by hostility to gay Americans.
Wrong, asshole. The point that went over your pinhead is that it's likely a politicial decision based on pushing an agenda. obama abolished the don't ask don't tewll policy and a few years later this is the most qualified person? You're either very gullible or you don't care what the truth is.

What do you have against mobile homes? What do you have against white people?
My ex father in law owned & lived in a 5th wheel. He was as white as you could be. He was also the president of the Midwest chapter of the IBEW. And a die hard democrat.

Trailer ~ check
Redneck ~ check
Democrat ~ check
Union leader ~ check
White ~ check
Racist ~ check

Must be the norm for the party of slavery

"If that is correct then he was clearly NOT the most qualified and this was another Obama in-your-face appointment." Based on his career, he is certainly well qualified to do the job. Once again, someone failed to do the research.
I wonder how many managers do you hire with two years managerial experience even if they worked in the industry/field for years as janitors or mail room boys...or data entry persons or whatever capacity other than management.

He has 20 years experience not 2.

"If that is correct then he was clearly NOT the most qualified and this was another Obama in-your-face appointment." Based on his career, he is certainly well qualified to do the job. Once again, someone failed to do the research.
I wonder how many managers do you hire with two years managerial experience even if they worked in the industry/field for years as janitors or mail room boys...or data entry persons or whatever capacity other than management.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit

So which of the GOP candidates for president has enough governmental, military related, managerial experience to qualify to be Commander in Chief?

Forum List

Back