House votes to defund Planned Parenthood

Half of the Senate Dems could show up drunk and it still won't pass and if it did Obungles will veto. 2017 is the best bet to bankrupt Murder Inc

If it hurts your party with woman...Well, I'd say it was a very stupid move.
The Democrats would like you to believe this is anti-woman, and that all women would oppose the defunding of PP.

They are wrong.

House votes to defund Planned Parenthood, but will that help avert a shutdown?

What are your thoughts? I think the article said it was for 1 year.
Good or bad move?
The GOP separated the bills from the general budget, so this wouldn't even threaten a shutdown if Obama vetoes. The article headline is disingenuous at best.

I think this one was from the Washington Post - I try to get reputable sources...
Try World Nut Daily...

The Reuters/Ipsos poll shows they should be cautious on women's health issues.

Seventy-three percent of respondents said they supported federal funding for an unnamed group to provide women's health exams, 69 percent backed federal dollars for prenatal services, and 59 percent were in favor of it for contraception. Both Democrats and Republicans polled supported federal funding for the services.

When the question was asked a different way, more participants said they backed federal dollars for Planned Parenthood specifically to provide those services.

Overall, 54 percent supported federal funding of Planned Parenthood, and 26 percent opposed it.

Americans back federal funds for Planned Parenthood health services: poll

The Reuters/Ipsos poll shows they should be cautious on women's health issues.

Seventy-three percent of respondents said they supported federal funding for an unnamed group to provide women's health exams, 69 percent backed federal dollars for prenatal services, and 59 percent were in favor of it for contraception. Both Democrats and Republicans polled supported federal funding for the services.

When the question was asked a different way, more participants said they backed federal dollars for Planned Parenthood specifically to provide those services.

Overall, 54 percent supported federal funding of Planned Parenthood, and 26 percent opposed it.

Americans back federal funds for Planned Parenthood health services: poll

Republicans always come out against things that are popular...Another is legalization of pot that has 55% approval and raising the minimum wage also has popular support.

Good or bad move?
Well like most liberals, I'm against corporate welfare, so I'm sure every dem will vote against this, since it's the right thing to do.

:rofl:

If by "Corp" you mean non profit Corp entity. No
You're a hypocrite.

Oh sorry, do you hate non profits too Bubs?

Good or bad move?
The GOP separated the bills from the general budget, so this wouldn't even threaten a shutdown if Obama vetoes. The article headline is disingenuous at best.

I think this one was from the Washington Post - I try to get reputable sources...
Try World Nut Daily...

Stop knocking my publication....

Good or bad move?
Well like most liberals, I'm against corporate welfare, so I'm sure every dem will vote against this, since it's the right thing to do.

:rofl:

If by "Corp" you mean non profit Corp entity. No
You're a hypocrite.

Oh sorry, do you hate non profits too Bubs?
you support the murder of children and the sale of their body parts for profit.

If you had any good in you at all, you'd demand that not only they be defunded but arrested and put on trial.

but you're evil to the core

Yup. Fake "Defund" Bill Passes House

Well, someone's not thrilled by House action with the two Planned Parenthood bills. Dad29, our Wisconsin blogger says it's “another Shiny Object for suckers.” And then he explains why by citing conservative review @ Conservative Review - GOP Leadership’s Bait & Switch Will Fund Planned Parenthood that calls it “bait and switch.”

In other words, what they pass and send to conference is NOT what the final bill will be like! No wonder so many Americans are sick and tired of Washington Insiders.

Here’s Congress’s Latest Unbelievable Gimmick @ Here's Congress's Latest Unbelievable Gimmick

The Senate plan? Cut that 6 percent to 1.5 percent. Take the difference and put into the highway fund. Problem solved. OK, not solved, but sort of taken care of. For now.

You may be wondering what banking has to do with transportation spending. Good question, but don’t waste time trying to find a link—there isn’t one. When lawmakers need some bucks, they pull from wherever they can.

How do they come up with this crap?

Forum List

Back