Obama nominates openly gay man to lead Army

What we are seeing is an example of the far right's inability to cope with and unwillingness to accept the Republic's inexorable transformation into a more diverse, communal, and browner nation than that of my youth's white elitism.
Yeah we need to become a slum from sea to shining sea ASAP!! Only then will the least of us.. (democrats) have a chance to be average.
Much different thant squalid whiter trailer parks and the sprawling slums of the white cities before 1950. Grow the fuck up. Change has been, is, and will be coming. It's inevitable.
What do you have against mobile homes? What do you have against white people?
My ex father in law owned & lived in a 5th wheel. He was as white as you could be. He was also the president of the Midwest chapter of the IBEW. And a die hard democrat.

Trailer ~ check
Redneck ~ check
Democrat ~ check
Union leader ~ check
White ~ check
Racist ~ check

Must be the norm for the party of slavery
So what? What makes a man isn't where he lives. What makes a man is his character.

What we are seeing is an example of the far right's inability to cope with and unwillingness to accept the Republic's inexorable transformation into a more diverse, communal, and browner nation than that of my youth's white elitism.
Yeah we need to become a slum from sea to shining sea ASAP!! Only then will the least of us.. (democrats) have a chance to be average.
Much different thant squalid whiter trailer parks and the sprawling slums of the white cities before 1950. Grow the fuck up. Change has been, is, and will be coming. It's inevitable.
My ex father in law owned & lived in a 5th wheel. He was as white as you could be. He was also the president of the Midwest chapter of the IBEW. And a die hard democrat.

Trailer ~ check
Redneck ~ check
Democrat ~ check
Union leader ~ check
White ~ check
Racist ~ check

So what? What makes a man isn't where he lives. What makes a man is his character.
Of all people here, excepting Vigilante and Kush, how would you know?

Trailer ~ check
Redneck ~ check
Democrat ~ check
Union leader ~ check
White ~ check
Racist ~ check

Can you fucking read?

Democrat
Union leader
Racist

Tell me, what kind of character is that?

Dumbass

Says the convict. Biden will be a formidable campaigner, will easily thump Trump, would have trouble with Kasich and maybe Bush.

None of which has much to do with the OP.

A gay person can do a good job as the Secretary.

Trailer ~ check
Redneck ~ check
Democrat ~ check
Union leader ~ check
White ~ check
Racist ~ check

Can you fucking read?

Democrat
Union leader
Racist

Dumbass
I'm not the one claiming everyone that lives in a mobile home is someone to look down on. I'm not the one claiming their democrat ex father in law is some sort of prime example of what they are all like. You are, ya dumb ass.

You really get nasty when people say things you don't like. Bringing up his past has nothing to do with this subject.
Says the convict. Biden will be a formidable campaigner, will easily thump Trump, would have trouble with Kasich and maybe Bush.

Was he picked because he's gay or based on his vast experience running military campaigns? For that matter... does he have "any" military experience whatsoever? Anything?

Last edited:
You really get nasty when people say things you don't like. Bringing up his past has nothing to do with this subject.

When we are talking about character and capability, which Gramps introduced in an attack on Biden, whether the Secretary or Biden or Trump or Gramps or me, we are all held to a standard.

My comment was well within the parameters of the OP. There is much I don't reply to, even if I don't like it, if it is fair and within the discussion.

Gramps does not get a pass anymore than Contumacious or Luddly when they go off the reservation. Don't punch if you don't want to get punched.

It is nasty and vindictive to bring a poster's past, that they have stated they regret, and shared, into it. Speaking ill of politicians goes on by both sides here. Always has and always will. What you did may be allowed but it is beneath you to do, jake. And just mean spirited.

When we are talking about character and capability, which Gramps introduced in an attack on Biden, whether the Secretary or Biden or Trump or Gramps or me, we are all held to a standard.

My comment was well within the parameters of the OP. There is much I don't reply to, even if I don't like it, if it is fair and within the discussion.

Gramps does not get a pass anymore than Contumacious or Luddly when they go off the reservation. Don't punch if you don't want to get punched.

Last edited:

Trailer ~ check
Redneck ~ check
Democrat ~ check
Union leader ~ check
White ~ check
Racist ~ check

Can you fucking read?

Democrat
Union leader
Racist

Dumbass
I'm not the one claiming everyone that lives in a mobile home is someone to look down on. I'm not the one claiming their democrat ex father in law is some sort of prime example of what they are all like. You are, ya dumb ass.
Umm, those claims never came out of my mouth. Apparently you have a reading impairment. Being black is such an impairment apparently

Is this for "show"? Or is he the most qualified person?
That you feel the need to ask such a question speaks volumes.

Clayton, you are such a fucking stick in the mud. You could fuck up a blow job. First off, Bonzi does not know what the fuck she is talking about. She is a dimwit that just clearly needs to get laid. She is bored. Secondly, you prance around making all of these absolute statements like you are the final arbiter of all that is good and right. You are not God, you asshole. Finally, that crusty old twat Bonzi has a point: this could just be symbolic. Fuck knows that Captain Negro takes all sort of symbolic actions to make sure everyone knows how he thinks society ought to be. Are you willfully ignorant on this or do you agree to having a policy of deception because you, like Obama, think that you know what's best for everybody? Fuck you, Clayton. You are a creep!

It is nasty and vindictive to bring a poster's past, that they have stated they regret, and shared, into it. Speaking ill of politicians goes on by both sides here. Always has and always will. What you did may be allowed but it is beneath you to do, jake. And just mean spirited.

Jake is the king of personal attacks.

Jake gives back what is given. Gramps was out of line and hypocritical.

Don't dish and then cry when you get it back.

If you are going to punch unfairly, guard yourselves.

Clayton, you are such a fucking stick in the mud. You could fuck up a blow job. First off, Bonzi does not know what the fuck she is talking about. She is a dimwit that just clearly needs to get laid. She is bored. Secondly, you prance around making all of these absolute statements like you are the final arbiter of all that is good and right. You are not God, you asshole. Finally, that crusty old twat Bonzi has a point: this could just be symbolic. Fuck knows that Captain Negro takes all sort of symbolic actions to make sure everyone knows how he thinks society ought to be. Are you willfully ignorant on this or do you agree to having a policy of deception because you, like Obama, think that you know what's best for everybody? Fuck you, Clayton. You are a creep!
^^ Is exactly why America is changing and leaving that ^^^ shit behind. Leave in your own filth, Buzz, we don't want it.

He's amazingly qualified. I've never even heard of a resume as distinguished for this job. I thought the guy was vat grown he was so perfect for the job. I wasn't even aware he was gay until this morning.

The only complaint that I could see is that his direct experience seems to be more tailored for the navy and airforce than the army. But I'd be nitpicking.

^^ Is exactly why America is changing and leaving that ^^^ shit behind. Leave in your own filth, Buzz, we don't want it.

"Hope and change", right shithead?

Not your filth, for sure.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

What the fuck are you even talking about?
:lol: Losing it? We are leaving your wretched vision of what Murika should be far behind.

Forum List

Back