Obama nominates openly gay man to lead Army

1851858-ace_and_gary.jpg

^ Obama's Military

Pajama Boy head of Joint Chiefs of Staff

Zone 2":political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

What is good for one is good for all

Zone 2":political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Yes Dear.

need to change my signature to "Why So Serious"? So appropriate in many ways!!!

Yes Dear.
6a76f4a3-4ad2-4ae2-8a3b-c092e85586af.jpg

Do you actually CARE what I have to say about it?

It's certainly a statement of how much the US has changed. Seemed like yesterday the big issue was "don't ask don't tell"....
TOS, learn it, live it...

What's TOS?
Terms of Service..Something that took me two or three years to observe...

Do you actually CARE what I have to say about it?

It's certainly a statement of how much the US has changed. Seemed like yesterday the big issue was "don't ask don't tell"....
TOS, learn it, live it...

What's TOS?
Terms of Service..Something that took me two or three years to observe...

Because I'm a lazy and self willed little bitch, I'm learning as I go. thanks hun.

Yes Dear.
6a76f4a3-4ad2-4ae2-8a3b-c092e85586af.jpg

... and so it goes...

Forum List

Back