*Obama Making Claims We Are A Muslim Nation:Always Has Been*

deism
(redirected from Deists)
Also found in: Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
de·ism
(dē′ĭz′əm, dā′-)
n.
A religious belief holding that God created the universe and established rationally comprehensible moral and natural laws but does not intervene in human affairs through miracles or supernatural revelation.

Shit, I just found out I'm a Diest. That's exactly what Christians believe with a few exceptions.

Who the hell cares what the fucking pope does? Italy was a goddamn supporter of Adolf Hitler. Did the pope fight that sum bitch?

So, you're saying fuck the Pope? Well, Catholics do have a lot to answer for. They could mount a machine gun on the Popemobile.

Pope Francis Calls For Armed Christian Crusades Against Islam

Who the hell cares what the fucking pope does? Italy was a goddamn supporter of Adolf Hitler. Did the pope fight that sum bitch?

So, you're saying fuck the Pope? Well, Catholics do have a lot to answer for. They could mount a machine gun on the Popemobile.

You don't know how to read, punk? No...I said "I don't care what the fucking pope does". You see I'm not a Catholic and I couldn't care less what he says or does. He doesn't represent me.

You don't know how to read, punk? No...I said "I don't care what the fucking pope does". You see I'm not a Catholic and I couldn't care less what he says or does. He doesn't represent me.

So you're saying ISIS can have Rome? Hey, I really don't mind.

Muslims in American History A Forgotten Legacy Jerald F. Dirks 9781590080443 Amazon.com Books
I guess this is what he believes, and thinks muslims were first here-
Muslims in American History: A Forgotten Legacy confronts the prevalent myth that Islam in America is a relatively recent phenomenon. In reality, there is a centuries long history of the Muslim presence in America, which is all too often overlooked or misidentified. Written documentation, linguistic evidence, and reports of early Spanish explorers of the New World suggest Muslim contact with the Americas prior to Columbus. Muslims and Moriscos sailed with Columbus and were part of many of the Spanish explorations of the New World. Muslims comprised a significant percentage of the enslaved Africans who were brought to the Americas, and many Islamic residuals have found their way into contemporary African-American life and culture.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama is a liar.
2. He says muslims help build this nation, and we know that that is false because if they had there would be stories of how they cut off indians heads and kidnapped baby indians, and held for hostage.
3. We know that that never happened, so in turn we know *FOR SURE* Obama is lying.
4. But why does he lie?
5. He is up to something trying to build a reality, kind of like he did when he ran for President, and got away with it with the liberal medias help.
6. With more lies he secured a second term.
7. So why lie about muslims being here all along the journey?
8. Maybe he wants to claim reparations for the muslims who didn't get paid fairly and thats why the muslims are angry, because they were left out of getting proper credit for building this nation?
9. Yep, thats more than likely what he's up to the media just hasn't picked up on it yet.
10. These crazy bastards will tell all kinds of lies and get the media to carry the water.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you're saying ISIS can have Rome? Hey, I really don't mind.
And that's pretty much why you're an asshole.

Forum List

Back