*Obama Making Claims We Are A Muslim Nation:Always Has Been*

It is estimated that about 20% of African slaves were Muslims.
Indeed.

Captured by Black Muslims and Animists.

Sold to Arab and Berber Muslims.

Re-sold to European White slavers.

Re-sold yet again to European White southern colonial farmers.

Almost as bad as the savage aboriginal slave cultures south of the Rio Grande.

At least the European colonial farmers hardly ever cut out their hearts and feasted on them, like those Native Americans did.

I'd like to see a list of the founders who were Deists.

And stats on the number of Americans who were.

"The founders were Deists" is just another leftist misconception, which, of course, must be why they keep trotting it out.

I'd like to see a list of the founders who were Deists.

And stats on the number of Americans who were.

"The founders were Deists" is just another leftist misconception, which, of course, must be why they keep trotting it out.
According to this article none of them were.

The Founding Fathers and Deists

by David Barton

It is often asserted that the founding Father were deists.

Deists? What is a deist? In dictionaries like Websters, Funk & Wagnalls, Century, and others, the terms “deist,” “agnostic,” and “atheist” appear as synonyms. Therefore, the range of a deist spans from those who believe there is no God, to those who believe in a distant, impersonal creator of the universe, to those who believe there is no way to know if God exists. Do the Founders fit any of these definitions?

None of the notable Founders fit this description. Thomas Paine, in his discourse on “The Study of God,” forcefully asserts that it is “the error of schools” to teach sciences without “reference to the Being who is author of them: for all the principles of science are of Divine origin.” He laments that “the evil that has resulted from the error of the schools in teaching [science without God] has been that of generating in the pupils a species of atheism.” Paine not only believed in God, he believed in a reality beyond the visible world.

In Benjamin Franklin’s 1749 plan of education for public schools in Pennsylvania, he insisted that schools teach “the necessity of a public religion ... and the excellency of the Christian religion above all others, ancient or modern.” Consider also the fact that Franklin proposed a Biblical inscription for the Seal of the United States; that he chose a New Testament verse for the motto of the Philadelphia Hospital; that he was one of the chief voices behind the establishment of a paid chaplain in Congress; and that when in 1787 when Franklin helped found the college which bore his name, it was dedicated as “a nursery of religion and learning” built “on Christ, the Corner-Stone.” Franklin certainly doesn’t fit the definition of a deist.

American Action Founding Fathers views on God

I thought I had a pretty good handle on American history but I guess I totally missed the huge contributions of Muslims. The only one I can think of is Haji from Johnny Quest.

Have you ever read the Treaty of Tripoli?
Yes I have, and we have had Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Buddhists, Wiccans, Atheists, Muslims, Branch Davidians (until Janet Reno got thru with them) the Heaven's Gate loonies who fell just short of boarding the Hale-Bopp comet express back in 1979.

BUT...it was Christians for the most part, who settled and BUILT this country into what it is TODAY.

Oh yes, the diseased and murderous Christians who invaded in the name of their God. So-called Christians murdered Native Americans and stole their land - then they needed slaves to do their labor.

What disease did they bring with them? There was no invasion. They invited the natives to share Thanksgiving dinner with them if, IF you are speaking of the Pilgrims. Or, vice versa. And Native Americans also murdered white settlers on their trip westward. But here is the real kicker, junior.

Guess who was here before the Indians? ie...native Americans?

PROVEN BY SCIENCE...will this be one of the times you asshole liberals dispute the science of DNA?

Have you ever read the Treaty of Tripoli?
Yes I have, and we have had Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Buddhists, Wiccans, Atheists, Muslims, Branch Davidians (until Janet Reno got thru with them) the Heaven's Gate loonies who fell just short of boarding the Hale-Bopp comet express back in 1979.

BUT...it was Christians for the most part, who settled and BUILT this country into what it is TODAY.
For the most part? With the exception of a few Jews, Christians were pretty much it. Both of the evangelical and the more traditional, Anglican and Catholic sects.

Anyone else, like the scant few Muslims, have had no impact on our culture and society until Progressivism became institutionalized in the early 1900s.
Actually when the liberal ideology took over the educational system of the U.S. Government and began re-writing our history books.

Forum List

Back