Obama Makes Suggestion For How to Physically Remove Trump from The White House

Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.

BJ -

So tired of that boy, The Military has already said they do not get involved in politics.
Maybe the Kenyan Muslim is thinking about how they do things at home.

Maybe you idiots don't recognize a joke.

The subtle racist terminology is telling.

We do
We laughed at one for 8 years.

Bush wasn't THAT funny.

What is your proof?
Uhm, he was elected handily...TWICE. Despite all of the evil forces of the entire Republican and Conservative operatus conspiring against him.

You miss read, Penelope's statement, her last word was "He" (Trump) was attempting a coup. I want proof Trump is attempting a coup.

why is he calling the (R) in michigan that wanted to certify the election results & suddenly they said 'never mind'? why is he inviting them to the WH? could it be so they get (R) delegates or whatever they are called as part of the EC & go to DC to 'elect' him instead of going by the will of the people? are they a trial balloon to see if it works & gives some sort of permission for others to follow suit?
Let me set something straight. I myself am a Trump supporter. However, by no means do I want some shenanigans played to get trump elected by “bypassing tye will of the people”. I want an honest electio, damn it. I’d be pissed if Trump won under the same circumstances as Biden supposedly has. I’d be supporting investigations that turned every machine and ballet inside out if there was Biden leading, suddenly the battle ground states stop counting all at the same time, and then Trump comes roaring back with unrealistic numbers. I’d be Damn curious if in addition to that miraculous turn around in only battle ground states, all at exactly the same time, the republicans got creamed in all the down ballot house and senate elections, state houses, etc... yet trump somehow managed to get waaaaayyy more votes than any of the other republicans and won.
And in addition to all of that, all the indicators like economic outlook surveys, job performance surveys, the incumbent advantage, as well is obvious raging enthusiasm gap all benefitted Biden.... yet Trump crushes him.

I’d be damn skeptical. I’d want investigations and our voting system fixed.
That all of these things look shady as can be, and yet none of you are skeptical? I find it very disappointing.
I get you want your guy to win. So do I. I’d give my guy the benefit of the doubt when it comes to cheating, just like we give our guy the Benefit of the doubt when opposing media starts claiming a scandal or crime was committed.
But at least have the honesty to admit that just the things I outlined above, which are all real things, that it at the least smells really funny.

What is your proof?
Uhm, he was elected handily...TWICE. Despite all of the evil forces of the entire Republican and Conservative operatus conspiring against him.

You miss read, Penelope's statement, her last word was "He" (Trump) was attempting a coup. I want proof Trump is attempting a coup.

why is he calling the (R) in michigan that wanted to certify the election results & suddenly they said 'never mind'? why is he inviting them to the WH? could it be so they get (R) delegates or whatever they are called as part of the EC & go to DC to 'elect' him instead of going by the will of the people? are they a trial balloon to see if it works & gives some sort of permission for others to follow suit?

So he is no longer President? He can't attempt a coup if he is still in power.

attempting a coup to STAY in power.

I doubt it, it seems all you have are a lot of questions and no proof. I'll wait until January, if he leaves office voluntarily or not. All this conspiracy nonsense is crazy, the Dems fixed elections, the GOP is planning a coup, the Dems are planning a coup. Both sides accusing each other of the same. I think he will leave office on the date he is supposed to and all this worry and speculation will be a big zero, like most conspiracy theories.

Surely those two gentlemen were joshing.

Since I'm a senior citizen who's in bed by 5 p.m., I never watch late night TV.

I have read, however, that most of those liberal night time hosts are, well, jerks.

But even Mr. Kimmel could not have intended his question to be serious, and -- of course -- President Obama's answer must have been facetious.
It's Jimmy Kimmel, which is a pretty straight nose hard line news show, so they probably weren't joking.

IF (IF!) they were not joking, then they both should be ashamed of themselves.

They have the right to criticize President Trump, but they know very well that he is not off his rocker to the extent that he would hide in the Executive Mansion (I am afraid to say WHITE House!) and that the Seals would come in and boot him out. (Even the despicable Speaker of the House has made a statement about his refusing to leave. She, of course, is too full of herself to be joking.)

If the Seals have to physically boot our anyone, it will be a certain President who has become so mentally frail (perhaps with some kind of dementia) that he actually refuses to turn over his duties to Ms. Harris.

Last edited:
Yes, all this "voter fraud" nonsense, and Trump and his Administration attacking black people by attempting to disenfranchise their votes POST election even.

Damn right it's a debacle. Damn near Constitutional crisis.

You think it's business as usual?
mail in ballots allowed after election day are all invalid. no legal reason they are valid. Polls close 11/3/2020

In the early days they did vote by pony express, mail in votes. Then they got a train and mail in votes, but only white men who owned land were allowed to vote.

What is your proof?

Let me set something straight. I myself am a Trump supporter. However, by no means do I want some shenanigans played to get trump elected by “bypassing tye will of the people”. I want an honest electio, damn it. I’d be pissed if Trump won under the same circumstances as Biden supposedly has. I’d be supporting investigations that turned every machine and ballet inside out if there was Biden leading, suddenly the battle ground states stop counting all at the same time, and then Trump comes roaring back with unrealistic numbers. I’d be Damn curious if in addition to that miraculous turn around in only battle ground states, all at exactly the same time, the republicans got creamed in all the down ballot house and senate elections, state houses, etc... yet trump somehow managed to get waaaaayyy more votes than any of the other republicans and won.
And in addition to all of that, all the indicators like economic outlook surveys, job performance surveys, the incumbent advantage, as well is obvious raging enthusiasm gap all benefitted Biden.... yet Trump crushes him.

That all of these things look shady as can be, and yet none of you are skeptical? I find it very disappointing.
I get you want your guy to win. So do I. I’d give my guy the benefit of the doubt when it comes to cheating, just like we give our guy the Benefit of the doubt when opposing media starts claiming a scandal or crime was committed.
But at least have the honesty to admit that just the things I outlined above, which are all real things, that it at the least smells really funny.

Biden won this under the same circumstances as Trump won 2016, and some of Trump's margins in those swing states were TIGHTER than Biden's. There's no big conspiracy or mystery.

Every election has a small number of glitches - almost always human error, and it's never been large enough to come close to changing the outcome. Should it be looked at? Of course. We should learn from and improve upon each election.

In this election everyone knew the following:

Democrats were much more likely to utilize absentee ballots AND their party, was strongly enouraging it knowing it would improve turn out because they would be more likely to be concerned about Covid.

Republicans have ALWAYS had a better turn out in person at the polls. In addition, the president was strongly encouraging turn out in person and strongly DISCOURAGING voting by absentee ballot.

So what is the natural result? Results from the polls are much more quickly counted and of course favored Trump. It took longer to count the absentee ballots and as they were counted the numbers shifted towards Biden.

This isn't fraud. It isn't even a mystery. It's what EVERYONE PREDICTED. Yet when it happened it became a rational for claiming fraud, and worse - for Republican attempts to actually stop counting legal ballots.

Now that, imo, is way wrong. I'm also deeply disturbed at the refusal of Trump to work with the transition team, allow them access to the relevant people and to the funds. It's dangerous, reckless and outright undemocratic.

After Trump graciously leaves the WH, then what? What exactly does "reset" actually mean in liberal talk?

Don't ask them, Hillary gave the Reset Button to the Russians.

Well they probably paid millions to her foundation for it. And to hear Bill speak. That bill, so insightful. Definitely worth 400k an hour to listen to him speak. lol right

Maybe ... But I meant she actually gave them the Reset Button ...

View attachment 418939

I know. Probably in the foundations financial records.
“Reset button sold to Russia.... 8 million dollars”
Shortly thereafter, she pushed through Russia buying boatloads of our uranium for a song.
Uranium one

oh for fuck's sake. that uranium one story has been debunked 1000x.

BUT speaking of foundations - donny's was shut down due to him using it as his personal piggy bank.

shameful.

& his 3 eldest spawn had to take classes on how to actually run a charitable foundation; not that they could actually run one in the future since they are banned from doing so forever & ever & ever - courtesy of the the NY AG.
“Debooonked” huh. What exactly was debunked? That a shell
Company was used to transfer a strategic asset to a foreign power? That Hillary had the state department sign off on this deal, as money from these company heads and Russians poured into the Clinton foundation, as discussed here by the New York Times

See, here is where I’d link you to articles about the shady shit that was pulled, showing the irregularities with that deal, how she financially benefitted, etc.
you will says something like “rightwingretard.com? Lol. Like that’s credible. Here read this, it’s been debonked” and you will link me to HillaryFingeredMe.com, where they would say it was all make believe and a hoax, that evil republicans targeted saint hillary because we hate women and all the hood she has done all over the world, like when she saved the Haitians the trouble of building cell towers and networks because she stole all the money for it.
we will go around and round and no ones mind will be changed.

I have no issue with voting in person or mailing in ballots, however counting ballots that are post marked the day after the polls closed, seems like a violation of the Equal Protection Law, in that, the person voting in person cannot vote the day after, like the mail in person.

I don't think it disenfranchises anyone, it keeps the rules consistent.
Where's the PROOF of that happening?

And why is Trump and his Administration only focusing on double and triple checking black communities votes?

It's clear as to what's going on here. We're not stupid.

I have no proof, that is the allegations in Pennsylvania. Now, it is up to the courts to decide if it did or didn't happen based on evidence. It won't sway an election however it should compel the state to get their process consistent.

As to your last point, if you voted for a rich old white guy (Trump or Biden) in the last election, you are stupid.

Yes, all this "voter fraud" nonsense, and Trump and his Administration attacking black people by attempting to disenfranchise their votes POST election even.

Lemme guess, you think it's business as usual?
THERE IT IS!!!
That race card has been burning a hole in your pocket! I can’t believe it took you this long to whip it out.
It was already played by you righties.
Oh, don’t mistake my fucking with SickleCellATL for pulling the race card. He genuinely means the bullshit he types.

What is your proof?

Biden won this under the same circumstances as Trump won 2016, and some of Trump's margins in those swing states were TIGHTER than Biden's. There's no big conspiracy or mystery.

Every election has a small number of glitches - almost always human error, and it's never been large enough to come close to changing the outcome. Should it be looked at? Of course. We should learn from and improve upon each election.

In this election everyone knew the following:

Democrats were much more likely to utilize absentee ballots AND their party, was strongly enouraging it knowing it would improve turn out because they would be more likely to be concerned about Covid.

Republicans have ALWAYS had a better turn out in person at the polls. In addition, the president was strongly encouraging turn out in person and strongly DISCOURAGING voting by absentee ballot.

So what is the natural result? Results from the polls are much more quickly counted and of course favored Trump. It took longer to count the absentee ballots and as they were counted the numbers shifted towards Biden.

This isn't fraud. It isn't even a mystery. It's what EVERYONE PREDICTED. Yet when it happened it became a rational for claiming fraud, and worse - for Republican attempts to actually stop counting legal ballots.

Now that, imo, is way wrong. I'm also deeply disturbed at the refusal of Trump to work with the transition team, allow them access to the relevant people and to the funds. It's dangerous, reckless and outright undemocratic.
So... no explanation why all those battle ground states stopped counting all at the same time, then resumed and instant huge momentum shift in all of them?
Why did this only happen in those battle ground states?
Why did the democrats get absolutely annihilated in the down ballots?

As for it being exactly what everyone predicted... Biden did not win by 15% and all that other nonsense that was predicted. They predicted the republicans were going to get crushed, it was exactly the opposite of what the predicted with every other election. Do you think it’s odd that every other single election (house, senate, state houses) went the opposite way as predicted, despite supposed record turn out for Biden?
Start connecting the dots... it doesn’t look good.

I will agree with you in the coordinating with the Biden transition. I find that to be petty.

Last edited:
After Trump graciously leaves the WH, then what? What exactly does "reset" actually mean in liberal talk?

Well they probably paid millions to her foundation for it. And to hear Bill speak. That bill, so insightful. Definitely worth 400k an hour to listen to him speak. lol right

View attachment 418939

Shortly thereafter, she pushed through Russia buying boatloads of our uranium for a song.
Uranium one

BUT speaking of foundations - donny's was shut down due to him using it as his personal piggy bank.

shameful.

& his 3 eldest spawn had to take classes on how to actually run a charitable foundation; not that they could actually run one in the future since they are banned from doing so forever & ever & ever - courtesy of the the NY AG.
Company was used to transfer a strategic asset to a foreign power? That Hillary had the state department sign off on this deal, as money from these company heads and Russians poured into the Clinton foundation, as discussed here by the New York Times

See, here is where I’d link you to articles about the shady shit that was pulled, showing the irregularities with that deal, how she financially benefitted, etc.
you will says something like “rightwingretard.com? Lol. Like that’s credible. Here read this, it’s been debonked” and you will link me to HillaryFingeredMe.com, where they would say it was all make believe and a hoax, that evil republicans targeted saint hillary because we hate women and all the hood she has done all over the world, like when she saved the Haitians the trouble of building cell towers and networks because she stole all the money for it.
LOLOL

You're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

The vast majority of the money given or pledged to the Clinton's came from a Canadian who had sold UrAsia Energy to Uranium One years before Rosatom acquired Uranium One.

THERE IT IS!!!
That race card has been burning a hole in your pocket! I can’t believe it took you this long to whip it out.
It was already played by you righties.
Oh, don’t mistake my fucking with SickleCellATL for pulling the race card. He genuinely means the bullshit he types.
It matters not who here means what they post, he still didn't start the race card here.

Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.

BJ -

So tired of that boy, The Military has already said they do not get involved in politics.
I know some guys that can get him out but it's gonna cost 'em.

THERE IT IS!!!
il62a.jpg

I have no issue with voting in person or mailing in ballots, however counting ballots that are post marked the day after the polls closed, seems like a violation of the Equal Protection Law, in that, the person voting in person cannot vote the day after, like the mail in person.

I don't think it disenfranchises anyone, it keeps the rules consistent.
well then the polls shouldn't close.

What is your proof?

Right there with ya....this election has the stench of fraud that there is no way to wash it off. I defy even one leftard to say to my face that they believe that Pedo Joe, the basement dwelling, drooling "I got hairy legs and little children liked to rub them in the pool" Biden was able to rally 75 million voters on his behalf of which the majority of votes for him in battleground states came from mail-in ballots with little to zero over sight. This is a Hollywood script that no one would buy......but yet leftards are indignant with righteous outrage that Trump will not concede...that Trump supporters will not acquiesce for the (snicker) "good of the nation"........they can eat shit and die for all I care.

Fuck'em.........they are not my fellow countrymen and women and their welfare/well being doesn't matter to me in the slightest. These commie scum and their ideology are responsible for the deaths of MILLIONS upon millions of unarmed people that dared to resist

BJ -

I bet you do.

BJ -

As of noon on the 20th, Trump will no longer be commander in chief. And the military has to take orders from President Joe Biden.

View attachment 418939

Uranium one

shameful.

LOLOL

You're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

The vast majority of the money given or pledged to the Clinton's came from a Canadian who had sold UrAsia Energy to Uranium One years before Rosatom acquired Uranium One.
I’m fucked in the head?
I even used your believed NYT as a source, and they even document the money transfers and said it’s shady.
You should just keep your mouth shut. At least that way we don’t have to listen to you be a completely dishonest partisan clown.

Forum List

Back