Obama Makes Suggestion For How to Physically Remove Trump from The White House

We've had four horrible years lorded over by THEE most divisive President in modern history.

Snap out of it!
So it's Trump's fault that Obama and The Resistance tried to have him twice illegally removed from office?

In a fair world once the Supreme Court affirms Trump has been the victim of yet one more massive plan
to remove him from office, illegally, Obama himself, as the center of this all, will be led out of his mansion
in handcuffs.
And this incredible anal wart, Obama, will be a guest in federal prison for many years.

That's how a properly ran country would it do it - yes.

Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.

BJ -

So tired of that boy, The Military has already said they do not get involved in politics.
Maybe the Kenyan Muslim is thinking about how they do things at home.
Sounds to me like you're taking this a little too seriously. You worried the boy won't pack his bags?

The only boy involved packed his bags 4 years ago.

When and Where as Trump said he won't leave? He has said that he won't concede until he exhausts concerns over fraud and irregularities which he knows he has a limited window to accomplish and time is running out. The commentary by Obama is typical to stir up strife and anger among a divided Nation. Remember, this is the same man that told Republicans to "go to the back" and spoke of "rewarding friends and punishing enemies", "bring a gun to a knife fight"

If Biden is serious and genuine about America healing and being a President for all Americans, he would be wise to keep a distance from Obama.
We've had four horrible years lorded over by THEE most divisive President in modern history.

Snap out of it!

giphy.gif

My gawd you're stupid

^^^ now THAT one is your most ironic post of the day ^^^

I don't care if they have to drag his fat ass from his feet, head bumping and body scraping all the way to the gate, just get. his ass. TF. out....!!!

526blog_kick.jpg

For a second there I thought you were suggesting we chain him and drag him out with a pickup truck....
I actually think he was threatening to take him out. I mean, he's the sitting president. isn't that a felony?

Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.

BJ -

So tired of that boy, The Military has already said they do not get involved in politics.

AHAHAHA Obama suffers from TDS. :auiqs.jpg: So much for his claim of being a constitutional scholar because that's some unconstitutional shit right there. Shut up Obama you failed hack.

Yes, all this "voter fraud" nonsense, and Trump and his Administration attacking black people by attempting to disenfranchise their votes POST election even.

Damn right it's a debacle. Damn near Constitutional crisis.

Lemme guess, you think it's business as usual?

Yes, all this "voter fraud" nonsense, and Trump and his Administration attacking black people by attempting to disenfranchise their votes POST election even.

You think it's business as usual?
mail in ballots allowed after election day are all invalid. no legal reason they are valid. Polls close 11/3/2020

What is your proof?
Uhm, he was elected handily...TWICE. Despite all of the evil forces of the entire Republican and Conservative operatus conspiring against him.

You miss read, Penelope's statement, her last word was "He" (Trump) was attempting a coup. I want proof Trump is attempting a coup.
how can one attempt a coup until one has office?

She is just an emotional nutter, no facts, no reality, just bigotry, hate and silly juvenile opinions.

You think it's business as usual?
[/QUOTE]

Documented cases of dead people casting ballots is not voter fraud? And record numbers of minorities including blacks voted for Trump you forgot that part you race bating hack.

BJ -

I am convinced that the DemNazi party should adopt the following logo. Read between the lines and you will see the number 666.

1605900383615.png

After Trump graciously leaves the WH, then what? What exactly does "reset" actually mean in liberal talk?
Don't you think it's too late for anything about this debacle to be considered "gracious?"
Since I am sure that you "routed' for pedo Joe, I am sure that you appreciate the fact that he and the Clintons put in place the three strikes laws that helped put black men guilty of victimless crimes in prison for decades to feed the public/private partnership prison system of free labor where they are shareholders of.........you really are a stupid fuck. Not only do you suffer from the lack of basic English skills, you don't even understand that the very ones that you kiss the feet of? They are the very ones that have imprisoned poor blacks that lack the funds to defend themselves in these courts of equity where these alleged "judges" are mere administrators for the banks.

I know how badly you wish to be taken seriously as an "angry black man of intellect"...but you fall pathetically short of that goal....but hang in there because I am, "routing"
for ya!

Documented cases of dead people casting ballots is not voter fraud? And record numbers of minorities including blacks voted for Trump you forgot that part you race bating hack.
Umm, only one person has actually been arrested for that... and he is a Republican.

Oh, you had to pull the race card. Disenfranchise the Black vote?

What is your proof?
Uhm, he was elected handily...TWICE. Despite all of the evil forces of the entire Republican and Conservative operatus conspiring against him.

You miss read, Penelope's statement, her last word was "He" (Trump) was attempting a coup. I want proof Trump is attempting a coup.

why is he calling the (R) in michigan that wanted to certify the election results & suddenly they said 'never mind'? why is he inviting them to the WH? could it be so they get (R) delegates or whatever they are called as part of the EC & go to DC to 'elect' him instead of going by the will of the people? are they a trial balloon to see if it works & gives some sort of permission for others to follow suit?

I have no issue with voting in person or mailing in ballots, however counting ballots that are post marked the day after the polls closed, seems like a violation of the Equal Protection Law, in that, the person voting in person cannot vote the day after, like the mail in person.

I don't think it disenfranchises anyone, it keeps the rules consistent.

Forum List

Back