Obama Makes Suggestion For How to Physically Remove Trump from The White House

After Trump graciously leaves the WH, then what? What exactly does "reset" actually mean in liberal talk?
Don't you think it's too late for anything about this debacle to be considered "gracious?"
Since I am sure that you "routed' for pedo Joe, I am sure that you appreciate the fact that he and the Clintons put in place the three strikes laws that helped put black men guilty of victimless crimes in prison for decades to feed the public/private partnership prison system of free labor where they are shareholders of.........you really are a stupid fuck. Not only do you suffer from the lack of basic English skills, you don't even understand that the very ones that you kiss the feet of? They are the very ones that have imprisoned poor blacks that lack the funds to defend themselves in these courts of equity where these alleged "judges" are mere administrators for the banks.

I know how badly you wish to be taken seriously as an "angry black man of intellect"...but you fall pathetically short of that goal....but hang in there because I am, "routing"
for ya!
well they are the kkkers they are voting for. They should stand proud and announce that.

What is your proof?
Uhm, he was elected handily...TWICE. Despite all of the evil forces of the entire Republican and Conservative operatus conspiring against him.

You miss read, Penelope's statement, her last word was "He" (Trump) was attempting a coup. I want proof Trump is attempting a coup.

why is he calling the (R) in michigan that wanted to certify the election results & suddenly they said 'never mind'? why is he inviting them to the WH? could it be so they get (R) delegates or whatever they are called as part of the EC & go to DC to 'elect' him instead of going by the will of the people? are they a trial balloon to see if it works & gives some sort of permission for others to follow suit?

So he is no longer President? He can't attempt a coup if he is still in power.

1605900718731.png

What is your proof?
Uhm, he was elected handily...TWICE. Despite all of the evil forces of the entire Republican and Conservative operatus conspiring against him.

You miss read, Penelope's statement, her last word was "He" (Trump) was attempting a coup. I want proof Trump is attempting a coup.

why is he calling the (R) in michigan that wanted to certify the election results & suddenly they said 'never mind'? why is he inviting them to the WH? could it be so they get (R) delegates or whatever they are called as part of the EC & go to DC to 'elect' him instead of going by the will of the people? are they a trial balloon to see if it works & gives some sort of permission for others to follow suit?

So he is no longer President? He can't attempt a coup if he is still in power.

attempting a coup to STAY in power.

After Trump graciously leaves the WH, then what? What exactly does "reset" actually mean in liberal talk?

Don't ask them, Hillary gave the Reset Button to the Russians.

Well they probably paid millions to her foundation for it. And to hear Bill speak. That bill, so insightful. Definitely worth 400k an hour to listen to him speak. lol right

Maybe ... But I meant she actually gave them the Reset Button ...

View attachment 418939

I know. Probably in the foundations financial records.
“Reset button sold to Russia.... 8 million dollars”
Shortly thereafter, she pushed through Russia buying boatloads of our uranium for a song.
Uranium one

Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.

BJ -

So tired of that boy, The Military has already said they do not get involved in politics.
Maybe the Kenyan Muslim is thinking about how they do things at home.

Obama is 100x's the president tramp ever thought of being. What he is doing now is attempting a coup.
Did Gore attempt a coup when he challenged the results of an election for longer that what Trump has?

I have no issue with voting in person or mailing in ballots, however counting ballots that are post marked the day after the polls closed, seems like a violation of the Equal Protection Law, in that, the person voting in person cannot vote the day after, like the mail in person.

I don't think it disenfranchises anyone, it keeps the rules consistent.
Where's the PROOF of that happening?

And why is Trump and his Administration only focusing on double and triple checking black communities votes?

It's clear as to what's going on here. We're not stupid.

Yes, all this "voter fraud" nonsense, and Trump and his Administration attacking black people by attempting to disenfranchise their votes POST election even.

Damn right it's a debacle. Damn near Constitutional crisis.

Lemme guess, you think it's business as usual?
THERE IT IS!!!
That race card has been burning a hole in your pocket! I can’t believe it took you this long to whip it out.

Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.

BJ -

So tired of that boy, The Military has already said they do not get involved in politics.

Maybe you idiots don't recognize a joke.

The subtle racist terminology is telling.

Don't ask them, Hillary gave the Reset Button to the Russians.

Well they probably paid millions to her foundation for it. And to hear Bill speak. That bill, so insightful. Definitely worth 400k an hour to listen to him speak. lol right

Maybe ... But I meant she actually gave them the Reset Button ...

View attachment 418939

I know. Probably in the foundations financial records.
“Reset button sold to Russia.... 8 million dollars”
Shortly thereafter, she pushed through Russia buying boatloads of our uranium for a song.
Uranium one

oh for fuck's sake. that uranium one story has been debunked 1000x.

BUT speaking of foundations - donny's was shut down due to him using it as his personal piggy bank.

shameful.

& his 3 eldest spawn had to take classes on how to actually run a charitable foundation; not that they could actually run one in the future since they are banned from doing so forever & ever & ever - courtesy of the the NY AG.

Yes, all this "voter fraud" nonsense, and Trump and his Administration attacking black people by attempting to disenfranchise their votes POST election even.

Oh, you had to pull the race card. Disenfranchise the Black vote?
Since the topic is voter fraud, I guess MarcATL (aka “sticky fingaz”) is implying that only black folks commit voter fraud.
What a racist.

BJ -

Obama is 100x's the president tramp ever thought of being. What he is doing now is attempting a coup.
Did Gore attempt a coup when he challenged the results of an election for longer that what Trump has?

Both Gore and Bush received transition briefings and information during the challenge.

Why doesn't Biden?

THERE IT IS!!!
That race card has been burning a hole in your pocket! I can’t believe it took you this long to whip it out.
It was already played by you righties.

Documented cases of dead people casting ballots is not voter fraud? And record numbers of minorities including blacks voted for Trump you forgot that part you race bating hack.
Umm, only one person has actually been arrested for that... and he is a Republican.

Wrong.

FACT.

Luzerne County
Man arrested for voter fraud in Luzerne County

Police say he tried to apply for an absentee ballot for his dead mother.
Author: Carolyn Blackburne
Published: 3:58 PM EDT October 21, 2020
Updated: 11:18 PM EDT October 21, 2020

FORTY FORT, Pa. — Authorities in Luzerne County said they have stopped a case of voter fraud.

County detectives say a man from Forty Fort filled out an application for an absentee ballot for his mother, who is dead.

According to court paperwork, 67-year-old Robert Lynn used a typewriter to fill out that absentee ballot application in the name of his deceased mother. Court records show she passed away five years ago.

Luzerne County officials said this is the first voter fraud arrest here in 30 years.

"Definitely, it's disappointing because it's putting Luzerne County in a bad light," Edward Hennigan of Exeter said.

"Terrible, but it's going to be rampant in the whole state," Paul Middleton of Wyoming said.

"He should really be locked up for life," Louise Hennigan of Exeter said.

Lynn is a registered republican. Court paperwork shows the application was flagged in September, and election officials reported it to county detectives.

Man arrested for voter fraud in Luzerne County

BJ -

Maybe you idiots don't recognize a joke.

The subtle racist terminology is telling.

We do
We laughed at one for 8 years.

You think it's business as usual?
mail in ballots allowed after election day are all invalid. no legal reason they are valid. Polls close 11/3/2020

the military has a couple weeks after 'election day' to be counted.

in a court of law - proof of evidence re: something mailed always goes by the postmark.

Forum List

Back