Obama Makes Suggestion For How to Physically Remove Trump from The White House

Oh fauny-poo.
Calling people mental defects and Claiming you didn’t say something, when you not only said it but quoted it several times. Now I know why you like Biden. You both probably are suffering cognitive decline.
You're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

I never denied saying that. I denied saying that about you following your brain-dead comment that I did...

Oh my god. I snort chemtrails?
I never said you snort chemtrails.

Aren't you feeling stupid yet??
Not in the least.
I could be high as a kite, and put up next to you they’d want to erect statues in honor of my intellect.
LOLOL

Yet you're the one ridiculously claiming I said you snort chemtrails when I didn't; and you're the one crying my posts are too long for your attention span; and you're the one posting links to articles that agree with me while destroying your own false claims.

If I were you, and thank G-d that I'm not, I would be feeling pretty stupid after these last few exchanges we had.
Are you still talking?
Jesus, I forgot about you ages ago.
Go clean your litter box, or read mother jones, or whatever you dried up lefty “females” do when they aren’t complaining.

Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.

BJ -

So tired of that boy, The Military has already said they do not get involved in politics.
Maybe the Kenyan Muslim is thinking about how they do things at home.
You put a Big Mac just outside the white house gate and nab him when he reaches for it.

Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.

BJ -

So tired of that boy, The Military has already said they do not get involved in politics.
You put a Big Mac just outside the white house gate and nab him when he reaches for it.
May work.

Surely those two gentlemen were joshing.

Since I'm a senior citizen who's in bed by 5 p.m., I never watch late night TV.

I have read, however, that most of those liberal night time hosts are, well, jerks.

But even Mr. Kimmel could not have intended his question to be serious, and -- of course -- President Obama's answer must have been facetious.
I don't think you understand the level of visceral hatred the late night talk show hosts Kimmel and Colbert have for President Trump.

The Secret Service loathe Trump, he is the first sitting President they have actively leaked against because he is so causual in his disregard for their lives and welfare.

I would say "take out the trash boys."

BJ -

I'd love a round with Obama, I really would. Same age, same weight, he gets his ass kicked. Obama is a con, he's a punk and an evil communist.

Surely those two gentlemen were joshing.

Since I'm a senior citizen who's in bed by 5 p.m., I never watch late night TV.

I have read, however, that most of those liberal night time hosts are, well, jerks.

But even Mr. Kimmel could not have intended his question to be serious, and -- of course -- President Obama's answer must have been facetious.
I don't think you understand the level of visceral hatred the late night talk show hosts Kimmel and Colbert have for President Trump.

Yes, you are right.

I know how much they "dislike" President Trump, but I find it almost impossible to believe that an adult would be so irrational as to seriously believe that the President would literally hide in the White House.

Incredible!

Have a nice Thanksgiving!

Watching Trump trying to subvert all the established norms of US electoral process because he cannot accept defeat is sort of like going to the circus and seeing a rogue elephant go mad and kill all the clowns before being put down by animal control and the police.

because the spirit wasn't there. that's quite simple. why did they have to be 30 feet away? hmmmmmmm? BTW, I would have sat on their fking laps .
Based on the number of coronavirus cases coming from people who attended Trump rallies, i'd keep them even further away.
Nope they were cleared to be on their laps. Stfu

I don't care if they have to drag his fat ass from his feet, head bumping and body scraping all the way to the gate, just get. his ass. TF. out....!!!

526blog_kick.jpg
Maybe they should send in the hospital corpsmen.

I don't care if they have to drag his fat ass from his feet, head bumping and body scraping all the way to the gate, just get. his ass. TF. out....!!!

526blog_kick.jpg
Maybe they should send in the hospital corpsmen.
Are those the ones from Yo-semite? Or the ones being sent to Thighland? You know, the ones sent by a president who's married to Melanie.

Trump challenged that. It's within his right. why you losing your shit because he did? I've been sick of your shit for four fking years, you didn't stop. you're as annoying as ever.
All of loser Trump's "challenges" have no merit and have all been laughed out of our courts.

I'm curious to know what you consider me losing it. Can you produce just one of my posts where I'm "losing my stuff" as you put it?

Just so that we're on the same page you see.
And yet for four years Russia Russia fk you

Forum List

Back