Obama Makes Suggestion For How to Physically Remove Trump from The White House

Any ballots postmarked after election day were thrown out.

That's just a fact.
prove it, count the # of envelops against the number of ballots.
The law at issue requires absentee ballots received after Election Day to be stamped with a postmark from the day before Election Day or earlier. Any ballot received after Election Day without a postmark is tossed out and not counted — even if the voter completed and mailed it on time.

yeah, polls closed on Nov 3. Any mail after that date received is past closing time. Why would someone think their mail in ballot if mailed in on Nov 3rd would be counted Nov 3? that seems odd to me. you mean that 1.4 million Pennsylvania reps didn't know Nov 3 was the day of the election? Jedi mind shit again.

Last edited:
because the spirit wasn't there. that's quite simple. why did they have to be 30 feet away? hmmmmmmm? BTW, I would have sat on their fking laps .
Based on the number of coronavirus cases coming from people who attended Trump rallies, i'd keep them even further away.

After Trump graciously leaves the WH, then what? What exactly does "reset" actually mean in liberal talk?

Don't ask them, Hillary gave the Reset Button to the Russians.

Well they probably paid millions to her foundation for it. And to hear Bill speak. That bill, so insightful. Definitely worth 400k an hour to listen to him speak. lol right

Maybe ... But I meant she actually gave them the Reset Button ...

View attachment 418939

I know. Probably in the foundations financial records.
“Reset button sold to Russia.... 8 million dollars”
Shortly thereafter, she pushed through Russia buying boatloads of our uranium for a song.
Uranium one

oh for fuck's sake. that uranium one story has been debunked 1000x.

BUT speaking of foundations - donny's was shut down due to him using it as his personal piggy bank.

shameful.

& his 3 eldest spawn had to take classes on how to actually run a charitable foundation; not that they could actually run one in the future since they are banned from doing so forever & ever & ever - courtesy of the the NY AG.
“Debooonked” huh. What exactly was debunked? That a shell
Company was used to transfer a strategic asset to a foreign power? That Hillary had the state department sign off on this deal, as money from these company heads and Russians poured into the Clinton foundation, as discussed here by the New York Times

See, here is where I’d link you to articles about the shady shit that was pulled, showing the irregularities with that deal, how she financially benefitted, etc.
you will says something like “rightwingretard.com? Lol. Like that’s credible. Here read this, it’s been debonked” and you will link me to HillaryFingeredMe.com, where they would say it was all make believe and a hoax, that evil republicans targeted saint hillary because we hate women and all the hood she has done all over the world, like when she saved the Haitians the trouble of building cell towers and networks because she stole all the money for it.
we will go around and round and no ones mind will be changed.
LOLOL

You're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

The vast majority of the money given or pledged to the Clinton's came from a Canadian who had sold UrAsia Energy to Uranium One years before Rosatom acquired Uranium One.
I’m fucked in the head?
I even used your believed NYT as a source, and they even document the money transfers and said it’s shady.
You should just keep your mouth shut. At least that way we don’t have to listen to you be a completely dishonest partisan clown.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, your link even says what I said...

It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation.
[...]
As if to underscore the point, five months later Mr. Giustra held a fund-raiser for the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, a project aimed at fostering progressive environmental and labor practices in the natural resources industry, to which he had pledged $100 million.
[...]
Through a spokeswoman, Mr. Giustra, whose personal stake in the deal was estimated at about $45 million, said he sold his stake in 2007.

Savvy?

Your own article states the vast majority of money given to the Clinton's came from Frank Giustra, who sold his stake to Uranium One in 2007. Giustra was no longer attached to Uranium One when they were acquired by Rosatom 3 years after that.

Exactly how rightarded are you to post a link that proves what I said while destroying your own hallucination?

Like I said, and you reaffirm, you're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:
Faun, the little perv, you proclaiming that the Hildebeast didn't profit from Uranium One is even lamer than your defense of Warren that claimed she was
"indigenous" and had the right to proclaim that she was a protected minority EVEN after she admitted that she was wrong to do so.....GTFO of here with your weak ass shit, ya perverted goat-horned promoting ass-wipe......
Dickless delusional dale, Hillary never even signed off on that deal.

So why is Dale Smith violating the spirit of the TRUTH, by claiming they weren't allowed to view.
They were not allowed to view the processing of mail-in ballots, ya retard......l
Why lie? Even somebody arguing it violated the spirit tried to throw you a bone, and you dropped it.
Oh they were allowed to observe them.
They just had to be 30 feet away or whatever. You know, technically obeying the law but clearly violating the spirit of the law.

Oh fauny-poo.
Calling people mental defects and Claiming you didn’t say something, when you not only said it but quoted it several times. Now I know why you like Biden. You both probably are suffering cognitive decline.

Georgia just certified it's hand recount. No fraud found.
They went through the tabulating process that had numerous glitches in the software? That was audited? Do tell?
Georgia just certified it's hand recount.

Presidential Transition: Georgia Completes Full Recount ...

3 hours ago — The Georgia secretary of state's office confirmed the results after six days of hand counting, as president Trump also sought to insert himself into ...

After Trump graciously leaves the WH, then what? What exactly does "reset" actually mean in liberal talk?

Don't ask them, Hillary gave the Reset Button to the Russians.

Well they probably paid millions to her foundation for it. And to hear Bill speak. That bill, so insightful. Definitely worth 400k an hour to listen to him speak. lol right

Maybe ... But I meant she actually gave them the Reset Button ...

View attachment 418939

I know. Probably in the foundations financial records.
“Reset button sold to Russia.... 8 million dollars”
Shortly thereafter, she pushed through Russia buying boatloads of our uranium for a song.
Uranium one

oh for fuck's sake. that uranium one story has been debunked 1000x.

BUT speaking of foundations - donny's was shut down due to him using it as his personal piggy bank.

shameful.

& his 3 eldest spawn had to take classes on how to actually run a charitable foundation; not that they could actually run one in the future since they are banned from doing so forever & ever & ever - courtesy of the the NY AG.
“Debooonked” huh. What exactly was debunked? That a shell
Company was used to transfer a strategic asset to a foreign power? That Hillary had the state department sign off on this deal, as money from these company heads and Russians poured into the Clinton foundation, as discussed here by the New York Times

See, here is where I’d link you to articles about the shady shit that was pulled, showing the irregularities with that deal, how she financially benefitted, etc.
you will says something like “rightwingretard.com? Lol. Like that’s credible. Here read this, it’s been debonked” and you will link me to HillaryFingeredMe.com, where they would say it was all make believe and a hoax, that evil republicans targeted saint hillary because we hate women and all the hood she has done all over the world, like when she saved the Haitians the trouble of building cell towers and networks because she stole all the money for it.
we will go around and round and no ones mind will be changed.
LOLOL

The vast majority of the money given or pledged to the Clinton's came from a Canadian who had sold UrAsia Energy to Uranium One years before Rosatom acquired Uranium One.
I’m fucked in the head?
I even used your believed NYT as a source, and they even document the money transfers and said it’s shady.
You should just keep your mouth shut. At least that way we don’t have to listen to you be a completely dishonest partisan clown.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, your link even says what I said...

It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation.
[...]
As if to underscore the point, five months later Mr. Giustra held a fund-raiser for the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, a project aimed at fostering progressive environmental and labor practices in the natural resources industry, to which he had pledged $100 million.
[...]
Through a spokeswoman, Mr. Giustra, whose personal stake in the deal was estimated at about $45 million, said he sold his stake in 2007.

Savvy?

Your own article states the vast majority of money given to the Clinton's came from Frank Giustra, who sold his stake to Uranium One in 2007. Giustra was no longer attached to Uranium One when they were acquired by Rosatom 3 years after that.

Exactly how rightarded are you to post a link that proves what I said while destroying your own hallucination?

Like I said, and you reaffirm, you're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:
Cool story bro.
You missed this part apparently...

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.”

If you’d like, I can link you to Peter Schweitzer’s book about it. It may donyou some good.
LOL

Dumbfuck, the Rosatom deal was in 2010. You're literally claiming the Clinton's were bribed to sign off on a deal for up to 3 years after year deal went through. And by another Canadian, not a Russian.

And as far as Bill Clinton collecting $500K for a speech, as though that's evidence of a bribe, he routinely collected that much back then from countries all around the globe. I suppose you're crazy enough to believe all those countries were in on this too, huh?
  1. 2003 -- Japan, $500,000 Sakura Asset Management (Japanese finance corporation) (A note: This speech was canceled, but the fee went to Clinton’s presidential library foundation);

2. 2008 -- California, $500,000, Power Within (life coach Anthony Robbins’ brand);

3. 2010 -- Russia, $500,000, Renaissance Capital(Russian finance corporation);

4. 2010 -- United Arab Emirates, $500,000, Novo Nordisk (Danish pharmaceutical company);

5. 2011 -- Nigeria, $700,000, THISDAY (newspaper);

6. 2011 -- Austria, $500,000, Center for Global Dialogue and Cooperation(Austrian nongovernmental organization);

7. 2011 -- Netherlands, $600,000, Achmea(Dutch finance corporation);

8. 2011 -- China, $550,000, Huatuo CEO Forum(business conference);

9. 2011 -- United Arab Emirates, $500,000, Abu Dhabi Global Environmental Data Initiative(international environmental information organization);

10. 2011 -- Hong Kong, $750,000, Ericsson(Swedish multinational communications technology company);

11. 2012 -- Nigeria, $700,000, THISDAY (newspaper);

12. 2012 -- Austria, $500,000, Center for Global Dialogue and Cooperation(Austrian nongovernmental organization);

13. 2012 -- Italy, $500,000, Technogym(fitness equipment manufacturer).

How many more times do you feel it's necessary to show the forum you're fucked in the head??
It’s ok faun. We all know you’re either a
Mental midget, or just completely dishonest. You don’t have to keep making such lengthily posts to demonstrate this.
We know. It will be alright, sugar tit.

Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.

BJ -

So tired of that boy, The Military has already said they do not get involved in politics.
Maybe the Kenyan Muslim is thinking about how they do things at home.
Obama also came out as a marxist supporter this week talking about "the books" he read and the other marxist dorm mates that he liked in college (the media assumed when he mentioned the bi-sexual love interests of Obama that they were female----but I seriously doubt that they were.

What is your proof?
Uhm, he was elected handily...TWICE. Despite all of the evil forces of the entire Republican and Conservative operatus conspiring against him.

You miss read, Penelope's statement, her last word was "He" (Trump) was attempting a coup. I want proof Trump is attempting a coup.

why is he calling the (R) in michigan that wanted to certify the election results & suddenly they said 'never mind'? why is he inviting them to the WH? could it be so they get (R) delegates or whatever they are called as part of the EC & go to DC to 'elect' him instead of going by the will of the people? are they a trial balloon to see if it works & gives some sort of permission for others to follow suit?
Let me set something straight. I myself am a Trump supporter. However, by no means do I want some shenanigans played to get trump elected by “bypassing tye will of the people”. I want an honest electio, damn it. I’d be pissed if Trump won under the same circumstances as Biden supposedly has. I’d be supporting investigations that turned every machine and ballet inside out if there was Biden leading, suddenly the battle ground states stop counting all at the same time, and then Trump comes roaring back with unrealistic numbers. I’d be Damn curious if in addition to that miraculous turn around in only battle ground states, all at exactly the same time, the republicans got creamed in all the down ballot house and senate elections, state houses, etc... yet trump somehow managed to get waaaaayyy more votes than any of the other republicans and won.
And in addition to all of that, all the indicators like economic outlook surveys, job performance surveys, the incumbent advantage, as well is obvious raging enthusiasm gap all benefitted Biden.... yet Trump crushes him.

I’d be damn skeptical. I’d want investigations and our voting system fixed.
That all of these things look shady as can be, and yet none of you are skeptical? I find it very disappointing.
I get you want your guy to win. So do I. I’d give my guy the benefit of the doubt when it comes to cheating, just like we give our guy the Benefit of the doubt when opposing media starts claiming a scandal or crime was committed.
But at least have the honesty to admit that just the things I outlined above, which are all real things, that it at the least smells really funny.

Right there with ya....this election has the stench of fraud that there is no way to wash it off. I defy even one leftard to say to my face that they believe that Pedo Joe, the basement dwelling, drooling "I got hairy legs and little children liked to rub them in the pool" Biden was able to rally 75 million voters on his behalf of which the majority of votes for him in battleground states came from mail-in ballots with little to zero over sight. This is a Hollywood script that no one would buy......but yet leftards are indignant with righteous outrage that Trump will not concede...that Trump supporters will not acquiesce for the (snicker) "good of the nation"........they can eat shit and die for all I care.

Fuck'em.........they are not my fellow countrymen and women and their welfare/well being doesn't matter to me in the slightest. These commie scum and their ideology are responsible for the deaths of MILLIONS upon millions of unarmed people that dared to resist
^^^ screeches a demented conspiracy nut who snorts chemtrails.

face-palm-gif.278959
Oh my god. I snort chemtrails? The Dos Equis guy as a meme?
Wow. You totally shredded my points about Hillary being a shady corrupt bitch. I should contact the New York Times and the thousand other writers and researchers who clearly laid out and discussed her corruption, and let them know that FAUN has eviscerated them by means of the Dos Equis meme.
I expect mass suicide will follow, similar to when there is a hillary related scandal.
LOLOLOL

Like I said, and you prove yet again -- you're fucked in the head.

I never said you snort chemtrails.

face-palm-gif.278959
Ummmmmm... scroll back up and reread.
You said, and I quote “
^^^ screeches a demented conspiracy nut who snorts chemtrails.”

Are you feeling ok?
I'm feeling fine. You? You prove again you're fucked in the head. My post was to dickless delusional dale, not to you.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Screenshot_20201120-161227_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh fauny-poo.
Calling people mental defects and Claiming you didn’t say something, when you not only said it but quoted it several times. Now I know why you like Biden. You both probably are suffering cognitive decline.

I never denied saying that. I denied saying that about you following your brain-dead comment that I did...

Oh my god. I snort chemtrails?

Aren't you feeling stupid yet??

because the spirit wasn't there. that's quite simple. why did they have to be 30 feet away? hmmmmmmm? BTW, I would have sat on their fking laps .
Based on the number of coronavirus cases coming from people who attended Trump rallies, i'd keep them even further away.
They sued in court claiming they were as close as 15 feet. The court ruled they could be within 6 feet.

What is your proof?
Uhm, he was elected handily...TWICE. Despite all of the evil forces of the entire Republican and Conservative operatus conspiring against him.

You miss read, Penelope's statement, her last word was "He" (Trump) was attempting a coup. I want proof Trump is attempting a coup.

why is he calling the (R) in michigan that wanted to certify the election results & suddenly they said 'never mind'? why is he inviting them to the WH? could it be so they get (R) delegates or whatever they are called as part of the EC & go to DC to 'elect' him instead of going by the will of the people? are they a trial balloon to see if it works & gives some sort of permission for others to follow suit?
Let me set something straight. I myself am a Trump supporter. However, by no means do I want some shenanigans played to get trump elected by “bypassing tye will of the people”. I want an honest electio, damn it. I’d be pissed if Trump won under the same circumstances as Biden supposedly has. I’d be supporting investigations that turned every machine and ballet inside out if there was Biden leading, suddenly the battle ground states stop counting all at the same time, and then Trump comes roaring back with unrealistic numbers. I’d be Damn curious if in addition to that miraculous turn around in only battle ground states, all at exactly the same time, the republicans got creamed in all the down ballot house and senate elections, state houses, etc... yet trump somehow managed to get waaaaayyy more votes than any of the other republicans and won.
And in addition to all of that, all the indicators like economic outlook surveys, job performance surveys, the incumbent advantage, as well is obvious raging enthusiasm gap all benefitted Biden.... yet Trump crushes him.

I’d be damn skeptical. I’d want investigations and our voting system fixed.
That all of these things look shady as can be, and yet none of you are skeptical? I find it very disappointing.
I get you want your guy to win. So do I. I’d give my guy the benefit of the doubt when it comes to cheating, just like we give our guy the Benefit of the doubt when opposing media starts claiming a scandal or crime was committed.
But at least have the honesty to admit that just the things I outlined above, which are all real things, that it at the least smells really funny.

Right there with ya....this election has the stench of fraud that there is no way to wash it off. I defy even one leftard to say to my face that they believe that Pedo Joe, the basement dwelling, drooling "I got hairy legs and little children liked to rub them in the pool" Biden was able to rally 75 million voters on his behalf of which the majority of votes for him in battleground states came from mail-in ballots with little to zero over sight. This is a Hollywood script that no one would buy......but yet leftards are indignant with righteous outrage that Trump will not concede...that Trump supporters will not acquiesce for the (snicker) "good of the nation"........they can eat shit and die for all I care.

Fuck'em.........they are not my fellow countrymen and women and their welfare/well being doesn't matter to me in the slightest. These commie scum and their ideology are responsible for the deaths of MILLIONS upon millions of unarmed people that dared to resist
^^^ screeches a demented conspiracy nut who snorts chemtrails.

face-palm-gif.278959
Oh my god. I snort chemtrails? The Dos Equis guy as a meme?
Wow. You totally shredded my points about Hillary being a shady corrupt bitch. I should contact the New York Times and the thousand other writers and researchers who clearly laid out and discussed her corruption, and let them know that FAUN has eviscerated them by means of the Dos Equis meme.
I expect mass suicide will follow, similar to when there is a hillary related scandal.
LOLOLOL

Like I said, and you prove yet again -- you're fucked in the head.

face-palm-gif.278959
Ummmmmm... scroll back up and reread.
You said, and I quote “
^^^ screeches a demented conspiracy nut who snorts chemtrails.”

Are you feeling ok?
I'm feeling fine. You? You prove again you're fucked in the head. My post was to dickless delusional dale, not to you.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Poor lil pervy faun, i.e "goat boy".....got your panties in a wad? Perhaps your latest protege will give ya a helping hand, ya perv.

(snicker)

Oh fauny-poo.

I never denied saying that. I denied saying that about you following your brain-dead comment that I did...

Not in the least.
I could be high as a kite, and put up next to you they’d want to erect statues in honor of my intellect.

Trump challenged that. It's within his right. why you losing your shit because he did? I've been sick of your shit for four fking years, you didn't stop. you're as annoying as ever.
All of loser Trump's "challenges" have no merit and have all been laughed out of our courts.

I'm curious to know what you consider me losing it. Can you produce just one of my posts where I'm "losing my stuff" as you put it?

Just so that we're on the same page you see.

Yes, all this "voter fraud" nonsense, and Trump and his Administration attacking black people by attempting to disenfranchise their votes POST election even.

Damn right it's a debacle. Damn near Constitutional crisis.

Lemme guess, you think it's business as usual?
Are you saying that black people are the only ones who don't know how, and when to vote?

Are you saying that black people are the only ones who don't know how, and when to vote?
That's what you're saying and believe. So why not be a man and say it straight out and not be a little bitch and hide behind weasely words?

Oh fauny-poo.

Not in the least.
I could be high as a kite, and put up next to you they’d want to erect statues in honor of my intellect.
LOLOL

Yet you're the one ridiculously claiming I said you snort chemtrails when I didn't; and you're the one crying my posts are too long for your attention span; and you're the one posting links to articles that agree with me while destroying your own false claims.

If I were you, and thank G-d that I'm not, I would be feeling pretty stupid after these last few exchanges we had.

That's what you're saying and believe. So why not be a man and say it straight out and not be a little bitch and hide behind weasely words?
Nice try. But these were YOUR words.

"Yes, all this "voter fraud" nonsense, and Trump and his Administration attacking black people by attempting to disenfranchise their votes POST election even."

Nice try. But these were YOUR words.

"Yes, all this "voter fraud" nonsense, and Trump and his Administration attacking black people by attempting to disenfranchise their votes POST election even."
Ahh, I see you're too dumb to engage with.

Thanks for letting me know relatively early on how much of an idiot you are.

Forum List

Back