Giuliani Literally Has A Meltdown

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
While holding a press conference to spew more lies about the election, Rudy Giuliani began melting.

It's a shame to see just how low this once great man has fallen. I have a feeling he has yet to hit bottom.

‘Our voting system is fine. ... It’s Rudy that’s broken’

74c81fb9-21d7-47b6-ab68-3048923eec21.jpg

While holding a press conference to spew more lies about the election, Rudy Giuliani began melting.

It's a shame to see just how low this once great man has fallen. I have a feeling he has yet to hit bottom.

I slept until 6 the am, and when I was waiting for my lap top to boot up my office, Morning Joe had a montage of famous sweating scenes in movies with Rudy's sweating performance.

He was never great. Total myth. But even if he was he sucks as a person, let alone a POS Trump lawyer.
Rudy's high point was as mayor of NYC, first cleaning it up, and then after 9/11.
Rudy is still 1000x better than any POS democrat.

He was never great. Total myth. But even if he was he sucks as a person, let alone a POS Trump lawyer.
Rudy's high point was as mayor of NYC, first cleaning it up, and then after 9/11.

He shot that bolt a LONG time ago. Go from America's mayor to Trump's fluffer.
Any credibility he had was gone long ago.

He sent in those firemen and cops with no protective gear knowing it was a death sentence. And then he didn't lead the charge to take care of their families.

too bad he has such shitty (R) 'family values'....

Anyone wondering what caused that? That wasn't normal.

some are saying it's not hair dye, ' cause hair dye is used with peroxide & adheres to one's hair & shouldn't drip; but maybe mascara to touch up his sideburns?

My wife emerged from her crypt around 7am, and googled then said it appeared he'd dyed his sideburns. I dunno. I've never used "Just for Men" or anything. Grey and bald works for me.

My wife emerged from her crypt around 7am, and googled then said it appeared he'd dyed his sideburns. I dunno. I've never used "Just for Men" or anything. Grey and bald works for me.
Just For Men doesn’t do that. Rudy used some kind of hair polish. He’s an idiot.

He sent in those firemen and cops with no protective gear knowing it was a death sentence. And then he didn't lead the charge to take care of their families.

I guess you don't know too many firemen or cops.

They don't need an order from a Mayor to act. They'd have gone in even if Giuliani had told them to stand down.

It's what they do...

Evidence of the evil w/i his lost, dark soul.

A heart attack or damn close to one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back