Obama is traitor

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
This president is purely and simply a rank traitor to the republic. He vowed to transform our republic, and he has done so. This goal, which he put forward, begs the question: Do you seek to transform something — or someone — whom you love?

If so, then it is an issue of your ego and not one of service to that which you love.

This president, with the collusion of the Democratic Party, has Balkanized our republic and exacerbated every issue that seeks to divide us as a nation. He is by nature a tyrant determined to build up the Islamic presence in the republic, at the expense, philosophically and financially, of those people whose constitution he sneers at.

I have petitioned for his removal by impeachment for six years. As an American, I will not be ruled by decree.

he is a traitor with a secret agenda of destroying America.

Oh goody, goody, another fruitloop rightwingnutjob. Ah yes, in his two terms he has driven down the DOW from 6500 to 18,500. He has increased the unemployment figures from over 10% to under 5%. LOL

13876208_1210746162351769_8691799470772195260_n.png

This president is purely and simply a rank traitor to the republic. He vowed to transform our republic, and he has done so. This goal, which he put forward, begs the question: Do you seek to transform something — or someone — whom you love?

If so, then it is an issue of your ego and not one of service to that which you love.

This president, with the collusion of the Democratic Party, has Balkanized our republic and exacerbated every issue that seeks to divide us as a nation. He is by nature a tyrant determined to build up the Islamic presence in the republic, at the expense, philosophically and financially, of those people whose constitution he sneers at.

I have petitioned for his removal by impeachment for six years. As an American, I will not be ruled by decree.

he is a traitor with a secret agenda of destroying America.
Republicans are not only dangerous to America, they have caused more damage than al Qaeda and Isis put together.

Iraq
Deficit creating Bush Tax cuts
Letting Bin Laden go
Ruined economy
Watching millions of jobs move overseas
Watching 42,000 factories close
Wanting to let the auto industry die

They're terrible.

Oh goody, goody, another fruitloop rightwingnutjob. Ah yes, in his two terms he has driven down the DOW from 6500 to 18,500. He has increased the unemployment figures from over 10% to under 5%. LOL
Long term unemployment is higher than when Obama took office and food stamp recipients have increased by 36%.
My household is out well over $70,000 in disposable income due to Obama energy policy.
You're a traitor abettor.

Oh goody, goody, another fruitloop rightwingnutjob.

So telling facts is a "right wing nut job." Good ability to debate, dimwit.

Ah yes, in his two terms he has driven down the DOW from 6500 to 18,500.

Presidents cannot take credit for things they have little control over, like the weather or the Dow. I won't blame Bush for its declines nor will I extol Clinton in the late 90s or obama in the 20-teens for its increases.

He has increased the unemployment figures from over 10% to under 5%. LOL

The rate of decline is misleading and false, like most of what this fake president's admin issues. More people have left the workforce and are not counted. He has also more than doubled the national doubt to over $18 TRILLION, and even increases in job numbers like this month were dismissed as nonsense as they were part-time or underemployed positions. Like his claims of deporting more people than ever - despite altering the formula by counting those stopped at the border, his claims of economic success are bogus.

From a foreign policy standpoint, he's clearly the worst president of the last 75 years, probably ever. His failings WRT to russia, giving putin a green light to gobble up one country after another, and his policy of absenteeism in syria has caused millions of people to be killed or turned into refugees that have swamped Europe. He has angered and alienated dozens of allies, making the US significantly less credible. It will take decades to repair the damage this fool has done.

Last edited:
Is every Obama-hater an open traitor to the USA?

Of course not. Their blatant anti-American behavior is explainable by stupidity, insanity or evil. Therefore, they're not necessarily treasonous.

The stock market is up because of all the QE and You can't get good returns on anything else so flooding the market with $ will make it go up. I'm just saying.....but I also love my 401k balance. I also know that could vanish in an instance and probably will someday. Just wish I knew the day so I could withdrawal it all beforehand.

Obama is not that bad. He's just a low-energy business Democrat. Trade deals, Patriot Act/NSA. Ho hum.

Long term unemployment is higher than when Obama took office and food stamp recipients have increased by 36%.
My household is out well over $70,000 in disposable income due to Obama energy policy.
You're a traitor abettor.
You are such a liar. Not only is unemployment at 4.7%, but there are 5.8 million unfilled jobs that your kind are not and will never be qualified for. No wonder you whine.

Of course not. Their blatant anti-American behavior is explainable by stupidity, insanity or evil. Therefore, they're not necessarily treasonous.
Most of them are. The others are lemmings.

Its fun to watch the birthers come out when someone shriek's 'Obama is a traitor!'

Its fun to watch the birthers come out when someone shriek's 'Obama is a traitor!'

I wish people would stop calling everyone else they don't agree with traitors. Nobody seems to grasp the gravitas of such an insinuation. I mean, that is unless you're Jane Fonda...

Heh. I'll let myself out.

I wish people would stop calling everyone else they don't agree with traitors. Nobody seems to grasp the gravitas of such an insinuation. I mean, that is unless you're Jane Fonda...

Heh. I'll let myself out.

Conservatives are on a bit of a melodramatic kick lately. Where someone who disagrees with them is a 'traitor'. Where the democrats getting legislation passed is 'tyranny'. Where them being out of power is the 'End of America'.

They've essentially made running mascara and feinting couches party planks of the GOP.

Conservatives are on a bit of a melodramatic kick lately. Where someone who disagrees with them is a 'traitor'. Where the democrats getting legislation passed is 'tyranny'. Where them being out of power is the 'End of America'.

As I can attest, I used to be that way. And also I can attest that liberals are the same way. It gets quite tedious to be labeled a traitor for disagreeing with someone. I mean come on.

And while he did that he gave birth to modern day terrorism.

See what I mean, Skylar? We have conservatives accusing Hillary and Obama of creating ISIS, and this liberal accusing Reagan of giving rise to modern day terrorism. Essentially labeling these people as traitors to their country. That's all garbage unless someone can prove a direct link between these people and the things they're being accused of.

Forum List

Back