Trump is an un-American traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traitor Trump is trying to destroy NATO. He finds commonality with dictators around the world, he reviles democracies.

He is un-American . Our fathers fought WWII to make the world safe from fascism "We will pay any price, bear any burden to ensure the success of liberty" JFK

This is as shameful as when Trump went to Helsinki and took the dictator Putin's side over our own intelligence. agencies.it wasn't a mistake, that's who he is ,,,a wound be dictator.

Traitor Trump
Trump appears to downplay the roles of undemocratic authoritarians, including Putin, who wants to destroy Ukraine & NATO. He seems jealous of Putin!
If elected again, he will even make it easy for Putin to take over Ukraine, Georgia, and maybe some NATO countries too, with help from Iran, N.Korea, and China.

Trump has already demonstrated he does not respect democratic institutions, as long as he gets HIS way (like Putin), and is a traitor to American values, like Putin is a traitor for most Russians.

Traitor Trump is trying to destroy NATO. He finds commonality with dictators around the world, he reviles democracies.

He is un-American . Our fathers fought WWII to make the world safe from fascism "We will pay any price, bear any burden to ensure the success of liberty" JFK

This is as shameful as when Trump went to Helsinki and took the dictator Putin's side over our own intelligence. agencies.it wasn't a mistake, that's who he is ,,,a wound be dictator.

Traitor Trump
Quiet%20Desperation.png

wihosa

Yawn.

Heard it all before.

Nothing new here.

Did you eat your bowlful of Captain Trump cereal this morning?

Helps children grow.

I edited a bit, poster Thanos. Only to better highlight the essential truth you have articulated. I find your observation one of the most insightful I have read in the couple of years I've contributed and lurked here.

You are right. Today's version of the GOP, of MAGA, of QAnon, like yesterday's Tea Partiers.......well, they hate government.

And thus, ipso facto, they are incapable of governing effectively.
And that's a tragedy. America needs two well intentioned and effective political parties who both love America and want to help its' citizens in a 'best practices' mode.

Thanks, poster Thanos. You said it best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And prolific poster JGalt demonstrates the issue addressed in the comments above about the Thanos' insight.

Poster JGalt....or at least, his (her?) avatar....is the dysfunction of the MAGA/Republican/QAnon movement. Until they change America will struggle on the "more perfect Union" challenge.

IMHO
Couldn't agree more.

America needs a sane, conservative party that actually believes in the benefits of government. And these crazy Repug MAGA cult fuckwads don't believe in ANY of that.

I edited a bit, poster Thanos. Only to better highlight the essential truth you have articulated. I find your observation one of the most insightful I have read in the couple of years I've contributed and lurked here.

You are right. Today's version of the GOP, of MAGA, of QAnon, like yesterday's Tea Partiers.......well, they hate government.

And thus, ipso facto, they are incapable of governing effectively.
And that's a tragedy. America needs two well intentioned and effective political parties who both love America and want to help its' citizens in a 'best practices' mode.

Thanks, poster Thanos. You said it best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And prolific poster JGalt demonstrates the issue addressed in the comments above about the Thanos' insight.

Poster JGalt....or at least, his (her?) avatar....is the dysfunction of the MAGA/Republican/QAnon movement. Until they change America will struggle on the "more perfect Union" challenge.

IMHO
yeah wanting to F#%k someone with one of Chillicothes garden tools is a little extreme..

I marvel at how profoundly damaged your mind is, really, seriously disturbed and retarded to say the least. Trump, a traitor who hates Nato? :laughing0301: Who was it, do you know, who was it that pulled out of Afghanistan in the middle of the fucking night, not bothering to clue in our Nato allies, all of whom fought and died there right along side Americans for twenty-years, and then refused to take a single phone call from those vaunted Nato allies for an entire week??? YOU, are literally a sub-moronic imbecile! :spank:
Specifically, please. How did President Trump, forcing member nations of NATO, to pay their agreed-upon stipends damaging to NATO? Doesn't that strengthen NATO?

gipper said:

What about this is funny? Or, more likely, you have nothing to answer my question so you nervously laugh.

"What should replace NATO? If nothing, what happens when Russia invades Poland? Etc?"

310368.png

Mr. or Ms. Thanos, you are gravely mistaken.
Not at all. This is what democrats want, what they believe they have and what they will institute.

Disagree with their one party rule and you are a traitor to the democratic government.

You're delusional and a piece of shit.
How many wars were started during the term of President Trump?

With President Biden, we have;

Catastrophe in the surrender of Afghanistan along with the loss of $7 BILLION of in equipment.

Ukraine v Russia

Hammas v Israel

And now:

Pakistan launches ‘precise’ military strikes on Iran in response to bombing

Story by Abid Hussain • 3d [01-21-2024
MSN

How many wars were started during the term of President Trump?

With President Biden, we have;

Catastrophe in the surrender of Afghanistan along with the loss of $7 BILLION of in equipment.

Ukraine v Russia

Hammas v Israel

And now: MSN
Wars are complex events. But leave it to a Red Hat to boil it all down to blaming Biden. You're an idiot.

Traitor Trump

No reason to shore up NATO. The European Nations have been invited Islamists in to transform their nations into Islamic Republics...exactly what is the purpose of NATO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back