Obama is traitor

Conservatives are on a bit of a melodramatic kick lately. Where someone who disagrees with them is a 'traitor'. Where the democrats getting legislation passed is 'tyranny'. Where them being out of power is the 'End of America'.

As I can attest, I used to be that way. And also I can attest that liberals are the same way. It gets quite tedious to be labeled a traitor for disagreeing with someone. I mean come on.

Oh, I'm not saying that conservatives are the only folks that have ever done it. I'm just saying that this is kind of their golden era of right wing hyperbolic panty shitting.

With their next 3 months being their magnum opus.

13876208_1210746162351769_8691799470772195260_n.png
And while he did that he gave birth to modern day terrorism.

See what I mean, Skylar? We have conservatives accusing Hillary and Obama of creating ISIS, and this liberal accusing Reagan of giving rise to modern day terrorism. Essentially labeling these people as traitors to their country. That's all garbage unless someone can prove a direct link between these people and the things they're being accused of.
Reagan giving birth to modern day terrorism is not an original idea of mine. I got it from various sources, but the most significant one is probably a book written by Col. Timothy J. Geraghty USMC. He became a terrorist expert following the Beirut Barracks Bombing and served until his retirement in that capacity. After his retirement from the Marines, he continued to serve the government in that capacity.
Geraghty's book Peacekeepers at War is a must read and required reading for those who take terrorism seriously.
A short read (review) can be found here.

amazon.com/Peacekeepers-War-Beirut-Marine-Commander/dp/1597974250

By the way sir, I did not call Reagan a traitor. I do not appreciate you insinuating that I did.

Last edited:
Oh goody, goody, another fruitloop rightwingnutjob. Ah yes, in his two terms he has driven down the DOW from 6500 to 18,500. He has increased the unemployment figures from over 10% to under 5%. LOL
Long term unemployment is higher than when Obama took office and food stamp recipients have increased by 36%.
My household is out well over $70,000 in disposable income due to Obama energy policy.
You're a traitor abettor.
You are such a liar. Not only is unemployment at 4.7%, but there are 5.8 million unfilled jobs that your kind are not and will never be qualified for. No wonder you whine.
Unemployed 15+ weeks
Jan 2009: 4,764,000 As percent of Unemployed: 39.9%. As percent of Labor Force: 3.1%
July 2016: 3,170,000 As percent of Unemployed: 41.7%. As percent of Labor Force: 2%

Unemployed 27+ weeks
Jan 2009: 2,699,000 As percent of Unemployed: 22.6%.
July 2016: 2,020,000 As percent of Unemployed: 26.6%.

Median length of unemployment:
January 2009: 10.7 weeks
July 2016: 11.6 weeks

So while the number of long term unemployed has gone down, there's clearly some stickiness there and it's been much harder for the long term unemployed to find work.

This president is purely and simply a rank traitor to the republic. He vowed to transform our republic, and he has done so. This goal, which he put forward, begs the question: Do you seek to transform something — or someone — whom you love?

If so, then it is an issue of your ego and not one of service to that which you love.

This president, with the collusion of the Democratic Party, has Balkanized our republic and exacerbated every issue that seeks to divide us as a nation. He is by nature a tyrant determined to build up the Islamic presence in the republic, at the expense, philosophically and financially, of those people whose constitution he sneers at.

I have petitioned for his removal by impeachment for six years. As an American, I will not be ruled by decree.

he is a traitor with a secret agenda of destroying America.
Glad to see you right wing clowns are still simmering in your own piss and waste, 8 long years after he took office :clap:

Perhaps you would be better off living under Trump's lover Putin's rule in commie land Russia, I'm sure all those inbred looking pasty faced Alcoholic Maggots there will greet you with open arms..:laugh:

Forum List

Back