Obama hails Jay Z as ‘the embodiment of the American dream’

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
So, the American dream is that anyone, including a black person, can rise up to become a billionaire and it is referred to as ‘the embodiment of the American dream’. So then why do the left hate billionaires so much and don't want them to exist and want to do everything in their power to take the American dream away so that no one, not even a black man, can ever become a billionaire? What am I missing?

So, the American dream is that anyone, including a black person, can rise up to become a billionaire and it is referred to as ‘the embodiment of the American dream’. So then why do the left hate billionaires so much and don't want them to exist and want to do everything in their power to take the American dream away so that no one, not even a black man, can ever become a billionaire? What am I missing?
You are missing the fact that democrats do not hate billionaires. Tump gave billionaires a huge tax reduction so that he and his donors would derive a huge benefit. Totally unnecessary and did nothing for us, as they simply invested it in the stock market. It is time to take some of that windfall back and use it to reduce the deficit, unless you volunteer for an income tax increase.

You are missing the fact that democrats do not hate billionaires. Tump gave billionaires a huge tax reduction so that he and his donors would derive a huge benefit. Totally unnecessary and did nothing for us, as they simply invested it in the stock market. It is time to take some of that windfall back and use it to reduce the deficit, unless you volunteer for an income tax increase.
His tax cuts didnt just effect them. Idk why people rely on dishonest tactics such as what you did.
And why should someone elses taxes do anything for you anyway? Are you a moocher?

And Democrats want to eliminate the cap on SALT deductions, giving only the rich a tax break.

Shawn Corey Carter was born in the Brooklyn borough of New York City on December 4, 1969.[22] He was raised in Marcy Houses, a housing project in Brooklyn's Bedford–Stuyvesant neighborhood.[23] After their father, Adnis Reeves,[24][25] abandoned the family, Jay-Z and his three siblings were raised by their mother, Gloria Carter. Reeves would later meet and reconcile with Jay-Z shortly before dying in 2003. Jay-Z claims in his lyrics that in 1982, at age 12, he shot his older brother in the shoulder for stealing his jewelry.[26][27] Along with rapper AZ, he attended Eli Whitney High School in Brooklyn until it was closed. He then attended nearby George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School with rappers The Notorious B.I.G. and Busta Rhymes, followed by a stint at Trenton Central High School in Trenton, New Jersey, though he did not graduate.[28] According to his interviews and lyrics, he sold crack cocaine[27] and was shot at three times during this period.

His net worth is $1.5 billion.

I credit his mom. I hope he takes care of her.

Why the hell is Obama still talking? He has no interest in the betterment of this country. GWB put us into a backslide and Obama accelerated it 5 times. Thank God Trump came along to stabilize everything before this new buffoon put us into a freefall.

Why the hell is Obama still talking? He has no interest in the betterment of this country. GWB put us into a backslide and Obama accelerated it 5 times. Thank God Trump came along to stabilize everything before this new buffoon put us into a freefall.
:auiqs.jpg:

His tax cuts didnt just effect them. Idk why people rely on dishonest tactics such as what you did.
And why should someone elses taxes do anything for you anyway? Are you a moocher?
Everyone's taxes are used to fund our way of life, get it? Multi-millionaires and billionaires did not need that tax reduction. All it did was to put more money in tump's pocket.

What billionaires contributed to Trump?

What billionaires contributed to Trump?

I'd like the names, not the industries.

I'd also like to know who contributed to Obama.

I'd like the names, not the industries.

I'd also like to know who contributed to Obama.
You would like the names? Look 'em up. I am not your researcher. 130 billionaires contributed. What are their named going to do for you?

You would like the names? Look 'em up. I am not your researcher. 130 billionaires contributed. What are their named going to do for you?
I'm sure that gave tons of money.
Trump didn't need their money to win as he was getting over 30 million viewers every night on Hannity.

If someone is stupid enough to give me money, it's their problem.
It's also a fact that money trickles down to other Rs who need name recognition.
tump encourages others to give him money. The trickle down thing is just a figment of your imagination. Maybe some jobs to make money for the guy with all the money, but no huge wage increases. That simply doesn't happen.

Forum List

Back