Obama hails Jay Z as ‘the embodiment of the American dream’

He will not fade away because YOU keep bringing him up in glowing terms: Insurrection day photo op, big steal, post office slow down, pandemic foul-up, etc., and much more on this site and others.
Describe him for what he is, and it isn't pretty. The description of his intent if he is reelected is sure as hell a reason to understand that he will not fade away.
YOU are the one making post after post after post regarding Trump. He's in your head and you can't get him out.

It is still in question to trump, yes? He is still whining and you are reacting.

Gawd - you are stupid.

President Trump was reelected based on actual votes - No longer disputed by intelligent people.

How does a country undo a coup - a little less clear.

Then are blobs like you.

Gawd - you are stupid.

President Trump was reelected based on actual votes - No longer disputed by intelligent people.

How does a country undo a coup - a little less clear.

Then are blobs like you.
Tump lost the election based on actual votes. What the hell are you talking about? If he had won, your mouth would not be getting in the way of your meager brains.

You are missing the fact that democrats do not hate billionaires. Tump gave billionaires a huge tax reduction so that he and his donors would derive a huge benefit. Totally unnecessary and did nothing for us, as they simply invested it in the stock market. It is time to take some of that windfall back and use it to reduce the deficit, unless you volunteer for an income tax increase.
Hey stupid after Trumps tax cuts for the wealthy we had a 18% increase in tax revenue and most working people had less taxes.

Why is that an issue? Do you expect these mega morons to vote Democratic if it weren't for Trump?
I would expect the mega morons to choose a candidate who is not in the process of destroying
our democracy with his divisive behavior, be it Republican or Democrat. I would love to vote for a Republican again, and trump is not the answer.

Hey stupid after Trumps tax cuts for the wealthy we had a 18% increase in tax revenue and most working people had less taxes.

There is your problem.

You think that taxes are designed to fund the Government.

They think taxes are designed to punish achievement.

Doesn't matter how many times we show them that tax rate reductions increase revenue,
it has no effect on them, -

They don't understand how Government is funded.
They simply want revenge on anyone that makes more than them.

I would expect the mega morons to choose a candidate who is not in the process of destroying
our democracy with his divisive behavior, be it Republican or Democrat. I would love to vote for a Republican again, and trump is not the answer.
So, you want to suppress the votes of those who want to vote for Trump? That's what you want, voter suppression?

So, you want to suppress the votes of those who want to vote for Trump? That's what you want, voter suppression?
You asked me if y'all should vote for a Democrat, and I gave you my answer. My answer had nothing to do with "voter suppression". Let's just end the conversation.

Forum List

Back