Obama hails Jay Z as ‘the embodiment of the American dream’

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you are denying that they want to get rid of the 10K cap on SALT deductions, which would only benefit the rich?
Biden wants to increase taxes on the super wealthy who didn't need the tax reduction that they received.
Maybe the SALT deductions would be eliminated for those making over a certain amount of income.
I would argue that the deductions should remain for us who don't make big numbers

Biden wants to increase taxes on the super wealthy who didn't need the tax reduction that they received.
Maybe the SALT deductions would be eliminated for those making over a certain amount of income.
I would argue that the deductions should remain for us who don't make big numbers
The SALT deduction is set at 10K. Those who don't make big numbers are able to claim their SALT deductions. Democrats want to remove the 10K cap so that the more wealthy can pay less taxes.

tump encourages others to give him money. The trickle down thing is just a figment of your imagination. Maybe some jobs to make money for the guy with all the money, but no huge wage increases. That simply doesn't happen.
I’m sure it’s actually Trump.
I have never once received a message from Trump asking for money.

The SALT deduction is set at 10K. Those who don't make big numbers are able to claim their SALT deductions. Democrats want to remove the 10K cap so that the more wealthy can pay less taxes.
Whatever they want to do is not to benefit the wealthy. Maybe it is a trade-off for other tax increases.

Whatever they want to do is not to benefit the wealthy. Maybe it is a trade-off for other tax increases.
LOL. Open your eyes man. Democrats want to give the wealthy a tax break by eliminating the cap on SALT deductions, while criticizing the Trump tax cuts as benefitting the wealthy. It doesn't make any sense.

LOL. Open your eyes man. Democrats want to give the wealthy a tax break by eliminating the cap on SALT deductions, while criticizing the Trump tax cuts as benefitting the wealthy. It doesn't make any sense.
No, my eyes are wide open in that the Dems want to increase the tax on the super wealthy. Try not to take out of context. There is a lot more here other than SALT, although I do not favor the plan for lower income people.

No, my eyes are wide open in that the Dems want to increase the tax on the super wealthy. Try not to take out of context. There is a lot more here other than SALT, although I do not favor the plan for lower income people.
If Democrats want to increase the tax on the super wealthy then why is one of their top priorities getting rid of the SALT cap, which only benefits the wealthy and no one else?

If Democrats want to increase the tax on the super wealthy then why is one of their top priorities getting rid of the SALT cap, which only benefits the wealthy and no one else?
It just shows ya that the Dems don't hate the rich after all.

LOL. What about you saying they want to tax the rich more? Are you now taking that back?
Not at all. They do and should retrieve some of the huge tax reduction that tump gave them. They were in great shape before the gift and will continue to be in great shape.

Not at all. They do and should retrieve some of the huge tax reduction that tump gave them. They were in great shape before the gift and will continue to be in great shape. Are you taking back the statements that the Dems hate the wealthy, because that is what your mega morons are preaching, yes?

Not at all. They do and should retrieve some of the huge tax reduction that tump gave them. They were in great shape before the gift and will continue to be in great shape.
What? We were talking about Democrats wanting to give the super rich tax breaks. Even Bernie is pissed about that. Why aren't you?

What? We were talking about Democrats wanting to give the super rich tax breaks. Even Bernie is pissed about that. Why aren't you?
Me? The reason is that I am a lifelong Republican who knows that tump is a grifter and not qualified to lead. I am also a retired business person who recognizes that the super wealthy should never have been given that windfall, since its purpose was to put more money in tump's and his donors pockets, the economy and working people be damned. I also try to look at the big picture and consider the consequences of tump's actions in the long run.

Me? The reason is that I am a lifelong Republican who knows that tump is a grifter and not qualified to lead. I am also a retired business person who recognizes that the super wealthy should never have been given that windfall, since its purpose was to put more money in tump's and his donors pockets, the economy and working people be damned. I also try to look at the big picture and consider the consequences of tump's actions in the long run.
Guess you aren't up to date on the latest news. Biden won the 2020 election and has been president since this January. And Democrats are NOT reversing the 2016 tax law changes and are wanting to give the super wealthy even more tax breaks by eliminating the cap on SALT deductions, which only benefits the rich and no one else. Trump put this cap in place because it only effected the wealthy and now Democrats want to reverse only that part of the 2016 tax law, giving the rich a tax break.

Guess you aren't up to date on the latest news. Biden won the 2020 election and has been president since this January. And Democrats are NOT reversing the 2016 tax law changes and are wanting to give the super wealthy even more tax breaks by eliminating the cap on SALT deductions, which only benefits the rich and no one else. Trump put this cap in place because it only effected the wealthy and now Democrats want to reverse only that part of the 2016 tax law.
Tump gave the super wealthy a huge tax reduction, which more than offset the SALT thingy. Trust me.
Based on tump's history, he doesn't give a rat's ass about you and knows that he can easily manipulate the uninformed and uneducated working class with his blather, just as he has always done.
He is a talk show host, and he can sure talk the talk, yes?

Tump gave the super wealthy a huge tax reduction, which more than offset the SALT thingy. Trust me.
Based on tump's history, he doesn't give a rat's ass about you and knows that he can easily manipulate the uninformed and uneducated working class with his blather, just as he has always done.
He is a talk show host, and he can sure talk the talk, yes?
You are obsessed with Trump. He lost the election over a year ago. Get over it already. Biden is now president and the Democrats want to give more tax cuts to the rich.

You are missing the fact that democrats do not hate billionaires. Tump gave billionaires a huge tax reduction so that he and his donors would derive a huge benefit. Totally unnecessary and did nothing for us, as they simply invested it in the stock market. It is time to take some of that windfall back and use it to reduce the deficit, unless you volunteer for an income tax increase.
What in the hell does Democrats not hating billionaires do with Trump giving billionaire's tax cuts? How do the two correlate? Is Trump a Democrat?

So, the American dream is that anyone, including a black person, can rise up to become a billionaire and it is referred to as ‘the embodiment of the American dream’. So then why do the left hate billionaires so much and don't want them to exist and want to do everything in their power to take the American dream away so that no one, not even a black man, can ever become a billionaire? What am I missing?
Democrats only want Democrats to be billionaires but they don't believe every Democrats should be rich, just certian superior Democrats.

Forum List

Back