What Do You Think Of Greta Thunberg?

What Do You Think Of Greta Thunberg?

• Total voters

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I've been reading up on the Climate Summit in Scotland and something stuck in my mind when Greta Thunberg said, "“Change is not going to come from inside there,” she told the crowd. “That is not leadership; this is leadership.”

So, if change is not going to come from the world leaders, what are the details of how her leadership is going to make the necessary changes to save our planet? What things is she going to do that does not involve the world's leaders?

I've been reading up on the Climate Summit in Scotland and something stuck in my mind when Greta Thunberg said, "“Change is not going to come from inside there,” she told the crowd. “That is not leadership; this is leadership.”

So, if change is not going to come from the world leaders, what are the details of how her leadership is going to make the necessary changes to save our planet? What things is she going to do that does not involve the world's leaders?
Is she one of the Children of the Corn??

What does Time Magazine think of Greta?

1635872106610.jpeg

She plans on committing mass murder. All fascists do.

It's sad to see people using an obviously disabled person as a front for their efforts to control people and steal money.

Well, in all fairness, Adolph Hitler was Time Magazines Man of the Year in 1938.
So.... just not sure what your fucking point is?
As TIME explained at the time, the criteria is the person who had the most influence in the world, for good or bad

Do you believe Greta is evil?

I think it is child abuse to tell a child that she has no future and only has 12 years to live because the end of the word is coming because of carbon emissions.

To watch her then show up at the UN to cry about being traumatized by such indoctrination I think is criminal.

But this is how the Left is. They will pull first graders out of class to protest guns.

Again, it's child abuse.

I get the impression that she sees herself as some kind of Joan of Arc-type crusader. Once the global Leftists finish with her and discard her she'll probably have some kind of mental breakdown. They've used the kid and made her a global joke and I doubt she's even aware of it.

Forum List

Back