Obama hails Jay Z as ‘the embodiment of the American dream’

You are obsessed with Trump. He lost the election over a year ago. Get over it already. Biden is now president and the Democrats want to give more tax cuts to the rich.
Tump doesn't think that he lost. He still is flapping away with his "big steal" nonsense, even though he lost the fraudit, so he is very much in vogue, still hosting talk shows.

What in the hell does Democrats not hating billionaires do with Trump giving billionaire's tax cuts? How do the two correlate? Is Trump a Democrat?
You are taking this out of context in the discussion. Tump is not a democrat, although he was all his life. He is a grifter.

You are taking this out of context in the discussion. Tump is not a democrat, although he was all his life. He is a grifter.
Still have no idea why you lump him in with the Democrats. What does Democrats not hating billionaires have to do with Trump? Why even bring him up in a discussion about Democrats not liking billionaires?

Still have no idea why you lump him in with the Democrats. What does Democrats not hating billionaires have to do with Trump? Why even bring him up in a discussion about Democrats not liking billionaires?
The Democrats are attempting to undo trump's policies relative to taxes, and this is why Trump is very much a part of the equation.

Nah, but typical of mega moron interpretation.
I know the Democrats love the rich, money is power and one thing that is true, Republicans and Democrats love power and writing laws that favor the rich, we have seen that for decades.

I know the Democrats love the rich, money is power and one thing that is true, Republicans and Democrats love power and writing laws that favor the rich, we have seen that for decades.
True, and they need the rich to fund their campaigns. Wasn't there a law limiting donations at one time?

True, and they need the rich to fund their campaigns. Wasn't there a law limiting donations at one time?
Doesn't matter, the politicians find ways around limiting donations. Citizens United was a bad ruling by the courts however no Congress has put up a bill that would change anything, so I know they got what they wanted. McCain and Feingold screwed American with their Campaign Finance Reform which led to the CU debacle.

Tump doesn't think that he lost. He still is flapping away with his "big steal" nonsense, even though he lost the fraudit, so he is very much in vogue, still hosting talk shows.
Why does it matter what Trump thinks? You are obsessed over his every word, his every thought.

Why does it matter what Trump thinks? You are obsessed over his every word, his every thought.
Trmp is disrupting our democracy with his phony accusations, divisive behavior, and is keeping himself in the public eye. Why are you paying so much attention to him? You hang on his every word.

Trmp is disrupting our democracy with his phony accusations, divisive behavior, and is keeping himself in the public eye. Why are you paying so much attention to him? You hang on his every word.
YOU are keeping him in the public eye. Why don't you just ignore him? I mean, do you really think Trump is stealing away any Democratic votes?

YOU are keeping him in the public eye. Why don't you just ignore him? I mean, do you really think Trump is stealing away any Democratic votes?
No, you are keeping him in the public eye. If you stopped paying attention to his phony accusations and photo ops, he would not be in the public eye.

The only stories I see about Trump are the left wingnut wringing their hands over him, other than that I never hear about him and pretty much ignore him.

The Democrats on the other hand brought him up in Virginia and NJ during the campaigns and did it often, thinking they could tie Trump to the Republican candidate and it failed.

No, you are keeping him in the public eye. If you stopped paying attention to his phony accusations and photo ops, he would not be in the public eye.
YOU are the one bringing him up. I don't talk about him because he lost the election in 2020 and is not president and is not in charge of anything in any way, shape, or form. Why can't you accept the election results?

The only stories I see about Trump are the left wingnut wringing their hands over him, other than that I never hear about him and pretty much ignore him.

The Democrats on the other hand brought him up in Virginia and NJ during the campaigns and did it often, thinking they could tie Trump to the Republican candidate and it failed.
And yet the left still have trouble adding two and two together. Orange man bad.

YOU are the one bringing him up. I don't talk about him because he lost the election in 2020 and is not president and is not in charge of anything in any way, shape, or form. Why can't you accept the election results?

Trump's ex-communications director has warned that if the former president wins a 2nd term he would establish an autocracy in the US​

Joshua Zitser
6 hours ago

Alyssa Farah, Donald Trump

Alyssa Farah told CNN that former President Donald Trump would "absolutely" impose some form of autocracy. Getty Images
  • A former White House communications director has warned of a "nightmare scenario" if Donald Trump wins in 2024.
  • Alyssa Farah told CNN that Trump would "absolutely" impose some form of autocracy.
  • She added that he could weaponize the justice system against political opponents and use the military for political reasons.
What say you? Not everybody has accepted his election loss. "Stolen election" are his words and his following believes him and are still trying to overturn it.

Trump's ex-communications director has warned that if the former president wins a 2nd term he would establish an autocracy in the US​

Joshua Zitser
6 hours ago

Alyssa Farah, Donald Trump

Alyssa Farah told CNN that former President Donald Trump would "absolutely" impose some form of autocracy. Getty Images
  • A former White House communications director has warned of a "nightmare scenario" if Donald Trump wins in 2024.
  • Alyssa Farah told CNN that Trump would "absolutely" impose some form of autocracy.
  • She added that he could weaponize the justice system against political opponents and use the military for political reasons.
What say you? Not everybody has accepted his election loss. "Stolen election" are his words and his following believes him and are still trying to overturn it.

Apparently YOU haven't accepted his election loss. You're still trying to oust a person who has already been ousted. Why can't you accept the election results?

Forum List

Back