Obama golfs after beheading of Foley vs King vowing revenge "till we run out of fuel and bullets"

I wonder if any of Obama's handlers ever bother to tell the shithead that part of his jobs is to be Commander in Chief?

It is quite possible he doesn't know that is part of his job responsibilities. That would explain a lot of his incompetence and general lack of interest.

Saddam-Hussein-miss-me-yet.jpg

YES!

After the highest ranking General in Afghanistan was assassinated didn't Obama go golfing instead of attending his funeral at Arlington?

Yuppers. I believe he did. It's a pattern. He is only into himself.

King Abdullah is special forces and a trained combat pilot. He intends to lead a combat mission personally.

This is a real leader:

B9CBiVOIYAAj3Ti.jpg:large

This is an American Libtard pussy that never had the courage to serve:

golf.jpg

Abdullah PERSONALLY flew the first strike against obama's pals, ISIS

Screen-shot-2015-02-04-at-10.18.00-PM-550x557.png

I think the OP should tell us what she WANTED President Obama to do. Is she suggesting he too should have ordered the hanging of all GITMO prisoners? Is that why she is crying?

So the ODS crowd here is showing their respect for the dead by having public meltdowns on a message board. Classy.

If the ODS hypocrites want to show respect, they should be sitting alone in the dark, wearing sackcloth and ashes and rending their garments. After all, it's pretty much what they demand of others.
Or sign up for some kind of Blackwater mercenary group and go over to the ME and fight ISIS. Personally.

Or sign up for some kind of Blackwater mercenary group and go over to the ME and fight ISIS. Personally.

Every generation faces its nemisis in one form or another.

My Parents generation faced down Nazism, Fascism and Japanese Imperialism.

My Father fought in WWII, being hit by shrapnel in, and permanently losing sight in, an eye at Cisterna. He also lost his Fighter Pilot Brother to the Nazis, the man I am named after. My Mother's side was more fortunate' nobody died or was maimed. But they all served.

My generation fought communist scum. I personally served two tours in Viet Nam doing my best to kill every stinking communist I ran across. I was very effective.

We defeated communism. We defeated Nazism and Fascism and Imperialism.

Now it's the next generation's turn in the barrel.

Will you run and hide like the lying craven coward you put in office?

I suspect so. Others will save you. That's what you're waiting for. For someone else to do the fighting.

It's how it's always been.

We need to do some house-cleaning here at home.

I wonder if any of Obama's handlers ever bother to tell the shithead that part of his jobs is to be Commander in Chief?

It is quite possible he doesn't know that is part of his job responsibilities. That would explain a lot of his incompetence and general lack of interest.
We are currently bombing ISIS and have been for awhile. What do you want? American boots on the ground? Kill all our GITMO prisoners?

This is a real leader:

B9CBiVOIYAAj3Ti.jpg:large

This is an American Libtard pussy that never had the courage to serve:

golf.jpg
Funny thing about that. Article II of the Constitution says nothing about our President having to have served in the military to be qualified. I believe the Founders were concerned, rightfully, about the military running our country.

We are currently bombing ISIS and have been for awhile. What do you want? American boots on the ground? Kill all our GITMO prisoners?

That would be a good start.

As to the bombing? It's worthless. Without Forward Air Controllers, it's hit or miss.

It's like Bill the rapist Clinton bombing that Aspirin Factory or killing 50 Camels and bombing twenty empty tents with hundreds of millions of dollars of Cruise Missiles back in the day..... Useless.

It's a show. The Air Strikes are almost laughably ineffective without Americans on the ground directing strikes.

Trust me. I know first hand.

And, I already know what you're gonna say..... "We can use locals as FAC"

No, that just won't do. No way we're gonna let Abdullah direct an F-15 Strike. No way. The person directing the strike could just as easily be ISIS as Friendly.

Been there, done that, wrote the book

Forum List

Back