Obama golfs after beheading of Foley vs King vowing revenge "till we run out of fuel and bullets"

The Lord Sayeth: "Vengeance is mine." According to the Holy book....not yours, not the King's.

Obama vows to golf until he runs out of beer and golf balls!
Time to whip out your dick and tell us what Obama should be doing about ISIS.

Go ahead.

It is not for the posters on this forum to determine American foreign policy. None of us are really qualified to do it. That is not our job. We were not hired to do it. We aren't paid $500K a year and given our own 747 to do that job.

However, that does not make us ineligible to criticize what is blatant incompetence and cowardice by Obama.

Obama was never qualified to do foreign policy for the US either. He had neither the intelligence, the work ethic or the experience to do the job and that is why he is screwing it up so bad.

You can't hire a shithead like Obama just because he is Black (which is why a lot of Moon Bats voted for him) and and expect him to do a good job as the Commander in Chief. He was never equipped to do the job.

Why anybody would elect an affirmative action community organizer to administer foreign policy for the US after 911 is beyond comprehension.

There are consequences to making bad choices at the ballot box and we are seeing them big time with failed domestic and foreign programs.

I just wish the Moon Bats would think a little bit before going to the polls in 2016 and pull their heads out of their asses but that is not likely to happen. These same stupid people that got it wrong in 2008 and 2012 will get it wrong in 2016.

It is not for the posters on this forum to determine American foreign policy. None of us are really qualified to do it. That is not our job.

Sadly, Barack Obama is not qualified to determine foreign policy either, and it is his job.

We were not hired to do it. We aren't paid $500K a year and given our own 747 to do that job.

However, that does not make us ineligible to criticize what is blatant incompetence and cowardice by Obama.

Obama was never qualified to do foreign policy for the US either. He had neither the intelligence, the work ethic or the experience to do the job and that is why he is screwing it up so bad.

You can't hire a shithead like Obama just because he is Black (which is why a lot of Moon Bats voted for him) and and expect him to do a good job as the Commander in Chief. He was never equipped to do the job.

Why anybody would elect an affirmative action community organizer to administer foreign policy for the US after 911 is beyond comprehension.

There are consequences to making bad choices at the ballot box and we are seeing them big time with failed domestic and foreign programs.

I just wish the Moon Bats would think a little bit before going to the polls in 2016 and pull their heads out of their asses but that is not likely to happen. These same stupid people that got it wrong in 2008 and 2012 will get it wrong in 2016.

Agreed!

They don't even carry the "football" around after America's Kenyan Messiah anymore. Not only is it established he wouldn't push the button if ISIS leveled The White House*; He'd hurt Hmself trying to open the catches.

*While He was on a golf course somewhere at least five hours away in Air Farce One

Go ahead.

It is not for the posters on this forum to determine American foreign policy. None of us are really qualified to do it. That is not our job. We were not hired to do it. We aren't paid $500K a year and given our own 747 to do that job.

But all your criticisms are specious and meaningless.

I've got an idea. Obama could jump in a flight suit, stuff a sock in his crotch, get ferried to an aircraft carrier, jump out, and strut around under a "Mission Accomplished!" banner.

Oh wait. That would look insanely vain and stupid. No thinking human could even fall for such a stupid propaganda ploy. Anyone who didn't laugh hard at the fool trying such a thing would clearly be a hopeless partisan rube.

Go ahead.

But all your criticisms are specious and meaningless.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

This is a real leader:

B9CBiVOIYAAj3Ti.jpg:large

This is an American Libtard pussy that never had the courage to serve:

golf.jpg

Sure, lets have America under military leadership.

Every generation faces its nemisis in one form or another.

My Parents generation faced down Nazism, Fascism and Japanese Imperialism.

My Father fought in WWII, being hit by shrapnel in, and permanently losing sight in, an eye at Cisterna. He also lost his Fighter Pilot Brother to the Nazis, the man I am named after. My Mother's side was more fortunate' nobody died or was maimed. But they all served.

My generation fought communist scum. I personally served two tours in Viet Nam doing my best to kill every stinking communist I ran across. I was very effective.

We defeated communism. We defeated Nazism and Fascism and Imperialism.

Now it's the next generation's turn in the barrel.

Will you run and hide like the lying craven coward you put in office?

I suspect so. Others will save you. That's what you're waiting for. For someone else to do the fighting.

It's how it's always been.

We need to do some house-cleaning here at home.

Firstly, thank you for your service. I'm 57, so Viet Nam wasn't a possibility, so I enlisted in the United States Coast Guard and protected Americans at home.

Secondly, you stated 'house-cleaning here at home.' How in your opinion would you accomplish that?

Forum List

Back