Obama golfs after beheading of Foley vs King vowing revenge "till we run out of fuel and bullets"

dimocraps are what they are

Starting at 1:00, Brian Williams announces that he saw a body floating face-down past his French Quarter window during Hurricane Katrina. Also, he breaks out his WarCock to announce "I beat that storm" and that he transformed into a SuperAnchor, "finding [his] voice," during this event.

H/T Ace of Spades HQ

Brain was the managing editor before becoming an anchor man...

Starting at 1:00, Brian Williams announces that he saw a body floating face-down past his French Quarter window during Hurricane Katrina. Also, he breaks out his WarCock to announce "I beat that storm" and that he transformed into a SuperAnchor, "finding [his] voice," during this event.

H/T Ace of Spades HQ

The French quarter didn't flood.

I'm sure the terrorists really enjoy it when we respond to their actions by running around like our hair is on fire, changing our laws, and generally showing them that their actions scared us enough to make us change what we do.

These terrorists deserve to be regarded as nothing more than the street punks and thugs that they are. We don't need to add to their stature or assist their recruiting efforts by giving their actions more weight.

Our reaction should be to squash them like the bugs they are and give absolutely no credence to their actions.

H/T Ace of Spades HQ

The French quarter didn't flood.

Good for them....

Yes Obama Was Right to Golf After Foley - The Daily Beast

While not supportive of many of Obama's policies, he is in fact my president; I know with a high-degree of certainty that Foley's murder weighs heavily on him personally.

Should President Obama have played golf after his Foley press conference?

Yes.

Critics suggest that the president showed no sympathy for the family or that his decision to play golf proves he is “out of touch.” I do not have enough information to make those assumptions.

If our president is forced to cancel his family vacation because of the actions of an organized band of terrorists, are they not in a way winning?

In terms of the optics, let us not forget that the United States is facing a new and extremely dangerous enemy in ISIS. Is it possible that the president’s national security team made the decision that he play golf that day? Perhaps it was they who suggested that he go out there and show the world, and especially the terrorists, that he — and we — will not be taken out of our lives by their atrocious acts?

If our president is forced to cancel his family vacation because of the actions of an organized band of terrorists, are they not in a way winning?

President Reagan was a hero to me; getting to spend a little time with him early in my career remains a life highlight. To this day we commend Reagan for his sense of the moment and the strength of his verbal, as well as his non-verbal, responses to situations. We still talk about his decision not to wear an overcoat to a meeting with Gorbachev on a cold day at the height of the cold war — it’s legendary.

I am not comparing the two presidents but I am suggesting that Reagan might have ridden horses after the Foley press conference as a way to send a message: terrorists cannot deter America’s resolve.

Oh bite me. Golfing is now Obama's way to cope with his profound sadness and trauma of American citizens beheadings along with going to fundraisers when his Ambassador and three others are slaughtered in Libya?

:lmao:

He must care a lot because he never stops fucking golfing or fundraising.

Bite your own self.

And the president said Sunday that his critics had a point.

"It is always a challenge when you're supposed to be on vacation," he said on NBC's "Meet the Press." "There's no doubt that, after having talked to the families, where it was hard for me to hold back tears listening to the pain that they were going through, after the statement that I made, that you know, I should've anticipated the optics."

"You know, that's part of the job," he added, acknowledging that he's not always adept with the "theater" of the presidency.

"It's not something that always comes naturally to me," he said. "But it matters. And I'm mindful of that."

Obama Golfing after condemning James Foley s execution was a mistake - CBS News

What do you want him to do, resign?

Bite your own self.

"It is always a challenge when you're supposed to be on vacation," he said on NBC's "Meet the Press." "There's no doubt that, after having talked to the families, where it was hard for me to hold back tears listening to the pain that they were going through, after the statement that I made, that you know, I should've anticipated the optics."

"You know, that's part of the job," he added, acknowledging that he's not always adept with the "theater" of the presidency.

"It's not something that always comes naturally to me," he said. "But it matters. And I'm mindful of that."

suicide :dunno:

Time to whip out your dick and tell us what Obama should be doing about ISIS.

Go ahead.

Whipping out my dick would be a waste of time. You're far too busy sucking off Obama to give me head.

Besides, you're not my type - I prefer sex partners with tits and a twat.

You really wouldn't understand.

Bite your own self.

suicide :dunno:

Step right up.......

:thanks:

I clearly caught you parroting rubes with your pants down. I should have been bombarded with solutions to ISIS by now.

The solution obviously does NOT include boosting their stature in any way. That would include linking them with Islam, showing them that their actions "freak us out," and generally doing anything other than treating them and regarding them as the street punks they are. Just bugs to be squashed.

Forum List

Back