Obama golfs after beheading of Foley vs King vowing revenge "till we run out of fuel and bullets"

So the ODS crowd here is showing their respect for the dead by having public meltdowns on a message board. Classy.

If the ODS hypocrites want to show respect, they should be sitting alone in the dark, wearing sackcloth and ashes and rending their garments. After all, it's pretty much what they demand of others.

So the ODS crowd here is showing their respect for the dead by having public meltdowns on a message board. Classy.

If the ODS hypocrites want to show respect, they should be sitting alone in the dark, wearing sackcloth and ashes and rending their garments. After all, it's pretty much what they demand of others.
Anyone here demanding sackloth? Nope. No one.
Dream on.

Do you know what the king went and did after his comments?

Go to bed?
Play water polo?
Bang his wife?
Read a book by the fireplace?
Shoot gorillas?

Get a life.

He probably also took a shit - but NaziCons won't hold that against him.

I can see by the posts and the OP that most have not ever played a sport in their lives. Every person I know that plays sports will all tell you its a great way to unwind and release tension.

Go to bed?
Play water polo?
Bang his wife?
Shoot gorillas?

Get a life.

Well actually I do know. The King of Jordan ordered two prisoners to be executed immediately in retaliation for the death of his pilot and he returned home to Jordan.

You should try keeping up with the news instead of being a smarmy I love my President no matter what he does left wing whack job poster.
Oh and what did he do the next 5 seconds?

Or the five after that?

Did he jerk off at all, or is there a waiting period for that, too?

Fuck outta here with your forced sanctimonious bullshit.

I'M OUTRAGED!!! .....NOT!!!

obamaosama.jpg

brittv.jpg

The diff of the big whiners of the Far Right is that BHO can deliver, and has, and all his opponents can do is whine.

Who's whining? My OP is openly mocking the shit out of the uncaring sociopath called Obama.

Cripes, the bloody fools didn't even take into consideration what the optics would be or worse yet just didn't give a shit.

Odds are the latter was in play.

HACK 1: Obama is golfing.

HACK 2: Quick! Find out something bad that happened in the world that we can get mad about him golfing after it!

HACK 1: Gas prices are going down. How about that?

HACK 2: Definitely has to be a bad thing if Obama is President. Okay, pitch it to the rubes.

HACK 1: What's the opposite of "skyrocketed" that sounds just as bad?

HACK 2: BREAKINGBOMBSHELL ALERT. Oil prices crashed, Obama goes golfing.

Go to bed?
Play water polo?
Bang his wife?
Shoot gorillas?

Get a life.

Well actually I do know. The King of Jordan ordered two prisoners to be executed immediately in retaliation for the death of his pilot and he returned home to Jordan.

You should try keeping up with the news instead of being a smarmy I love my President no matter what he does left wing whack job poster.

Or the five after that?

:lol:

Go grab yourself some depends because you are on the verge of shitting yourself because someone takes aim at your beloved leader over his behaviour a few minutes after delivering his " I really care boo hoo honest I do" speech.

It's a message board and it's my opinion that Obama is a sociopath and a douche bag. Deal with it.

There is a Japanese saying that goes something like: When you seek vengeance, dig two graves. In other words, seeking vengeance is a self destructive impulse, enlightened people know this and instead seek justice. They are not the same thing, at some point justice is served but vengeance never ends.

Go to bed?
Play water polo?
Bang his wife?
Shoot gorillas?

Get a life.

Or the five after that?

:lol:

Go grab yourself some depends because you are on the verge of shitting yourself because someone takes aim at your beloved leader over his behaviour a few minutes after delivering his " I really care boo hoo honest I do" speech.

It's a message board and it's my opinion that Obama is a sociopath and a douche bag. Deal with it.
U think too highly of how much your opinion matters

'Obama golfs after beheading of Foley vs King vowing revenge "till we run out of fuel and bullets"'

The stupidity of most conservatives is truly remarkable; they're reckless, irresponsible, and ridiculous.

How many more Americans do conservatives want to see die pointlessly in the ME.

And the notion of 'revenge' is hot-headed idiocy.

Forum List

Back