Obama Becoming A Joke...

1. [Democrat] President Obama will blame House Republican leader Eric Cantor for blocking his jobs package when he speaks later today in Mesquite, Texas
Obama to blast Cantor for blocking jobs bill

2.President Barack Obama has traveled the country to rally support for his jobs legislation and prodding Congress to take up the bill immediately.

Senate Minority [Republican] Leader Mitch McConnell’s response? Sure.

Read more: Mitch McConnell: Let's just vote on Obama jobs bill - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

3. [Democrat Leader ]Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it.
Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

So...how long before President Obama's pic appears in the dictionary definition of incompetent?

in·com·pe·tent/inˈkämpətənt/Noun: An incompetent person.
Adjective: Not having the necessary skills to do something successfully. More »
Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

Ok, that's quite the setup, where's the punch line?

Punchline will be clear to you in November, 2012.

1. [Democrat] President Obama will blame House Republican leader Eric Cantor for blocking his jobs package when he speaks later today in Mesquite, Texas

2.President Barack Obama has traveled the country to rally support for his jobs legislation and prodding Congress to take up the bill immediately.

Read more: Mitch McConnell: Let's just vote on Obama jobs bill - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

3. [Democrat Leader ]Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it.
Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

So...how long before President Obama's pic appears in the dictionary definition of incompetent?

He has been since the first day!

No. I don't understand that. Why don't you produce a poll showing that? Oh wait. Here's one!

zonfwqksguyoutbc3ndj_g.gif

Many Small Businesses Hiring Fewer Workers Than Needed

Odd how it doesn't back up your claim.
LMAO!

You just fully backed up my claim.......They are not hiring because of the economic uncertainty created by this boneheaded President. Because of his continued demonizing and threats. Because of his abject failures, and economic illiteracy.

You can try and spin it until the cows come home....Fact is, Obama is the main problem. He's a terrible President. There is no confidence in the man. There is no confidence in the direction he's taking this country. There is no confidence that he has a fucking clue.

BTW, did ya' see the newly released Solyndra e-mails that were just released today?

His goose is cooking!

Nice try at deflecting ;)
Nice job of backing up my claim!:clap2:

Now, in case ya' missed it, here's the Solyndra e-mails that were just released:

White House officials were warned about Solyndra’s prospects - The Washington Post

Cantor is a Grade A douche bag. He won't consider the Presidents plan as a whole because "That is not what we need right now. We need to all pull together to ensure that we can produce a better environment for growth and job creation." Yet, I haven't seen him talk about any of his ideas for creating jobs. I guess by "all" he means everyone but himself.

It's of course not up to Cantor whether the bill gets voted on or not. He has no power over that.
Reid does have power over whether the bill gets voted on. And he isn't letting it happen.

Idiots like you are why Obama is still in power and hasn't resigned in disgrace like he should.

Reid has said why he is delaying the vote. He feels there are more important issues in the Senate to deal with right this second.

Cantor hasn't said jack. He just said he doesn't like Obama's plan. Period. He hasn't said why, he hasn't offered any plans of his own. He's just being a whiny baby, as usual.

oh wow oh woiw, you're an idiot. More important than the economy what could it be please continue

It's of course not up to Cantor whether the bill gets voted on or not. He has no power over that.
Reid does have power over whether the bill gets voted on. And he isn't letting it happen.

Idiots like you are why Obama is still in power and hasn't resigned in disgrace like he should.

Reid has said why he is delaying the vote. He feels there are more important issues in the Senate to deal with right this second.

Cantor hasn't said jack. He just said he doesn't like Obama's plan. Period. He hasn't said why, he hasn't offered any plans of his own. He's just being a whiny baby, as usual.

oh wow oh woiw, you're an idiot. More important than the economy what could it be please continue

National Defense Authorization Act

National Defense Authorization Act

You can't have a defense if you base the economy is in shambels.

Have you not watched NBC News or read the NY Times lately?

Obama is doing the best he can despite the resistance of the GOP.

Sadly, most dont know the truth. Look at the Cantor thread. Most arent even aware that Reid cant muster up enough in his own party for the bill to be voted on.
But it is Cantors fault.

And the people believe it.

Obama plays his supporters as the fools. I wonder what it is like to continually defend a man that sees you as a fool.

"And the people believe it."

I don't believe that that is the case: look at the polls.

He is down in every constituent group.

The only ones that believe him are the ones who have sworn
C'est pour loiauté maintenir (To maintain loyalty)...

...like the brain surgeon under your post.
Aren't you simply "believing" conservative media?.....that's as bad as the people you're criticizing. IMHO

Let's call your "Why does...." as 1, 2, and 3.

1. The first stimulus hardly worked, produced the embarrassing picture of Obama admitting that he was wrong about 'shovel ready jobs,' and burdened future generations with more debt that all the other Presidents before him.
Good reason?

2. Because, unlike you, Americans realize what a fraud the Stimulus, and Keynesian economics in general, is.

3. Because only a fool would find it efficacious to raise taxes during a recession, or promise same if one were trying to encourage folks to hire more, spend more. BTW, Obama said that in August, 2009.

Now, don't you feel smarter?

And, a hint...use better language about folks with whom you don't agree. Makes you look better.

1) It sounds like you are trying to say that Obama added more debt than all other Presidents before him. If that's what you're trying to say, you are utterly, 100% wrong. Plus, you didn't bother to discuss the fact that we can afford to borrow more since interest rates are so low. Cute try though.

2) Another lie. At least you're consistent. Or, wait, do you think you have a link backing this up? If so, would love to see it. I won't hold my breath though.

3) In August 2009 we were still in a Recession. We aren't today and haven't been for a while. Low job growth =/= recession. Therefore, we should be able to raise taxes, right? Or do you have some other un-related comment to make?

As for my language, I use the language I deem appropriate. If someone is acting like a racist, I call them a racist. If someone is acting like an idiot, I call them an idiot. If someone is acting like a douche bag, I call him a douche bag.

1. Mr. Obama's $3.6 trillion budget blueprint, by his own admission, redefines the role of government in our economy and society. The budget more than doubles the national debt held by the public, adding more to the debt than all previous presidents -- from George Washington to George W. Bush -- combined.
Michael Boskin Says Barack Obama Is Moving Us Toward a European-Style Social Welfare State and Long-Run Economic Stagnation - WSJ.com

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoxDyC7y7PM]Keynesian Economics Is Wrong: Bigger Gov't Is Not Stimulus - YouTube[/ame]

3. Obama’s Budget: Almost $1 Trillion in New Taxes Over Next 10 yrs, Starting 2011

Email1401Smaller FontTextLarger Text|Print

President Obama’s budget proposes $989 billion in new taxes over the course of the next 10 years, starting fiscal year 2011, most of which are tax increases on individuals.

1) On people making more than $250,000.

$338 billion – Bush tax cuts expire
$179 billlion – eliminate itemized deduction
$118 billion – capital gains tax hike

Total: $636 billion/10 years

2) Businesses:

$17 billion – Reinstate Superfund taxes
$24 billion – tax carried-interest as income
$5 billion – codify "economic substance doctrine"
$61 billion – repeal LIFO
$210 billion – international enforcement, reform deferral, other tax reform
$4 billion – information reporting for rental payments
$5.3 billion – excise tax on Gulf of Mexico oil and gas
$3.4 billion – repeal expensing of tangible drilling costs
$62 million – repeal deduction for tertiary injectants
$49 million – repeal passive loss exception for working interests in oil and natural gas properties
$13 billion – repeal manufacturing tax deduction for oil and natural gas companies
$1 billion – increase to 7 years geological and geophysical amortization period for independent producers
$882 million – eliminate advanced earned income tax credit

Total: $353 billion/10 years
Obama’s Budget: Almost $1 Trillion in New Taxes Over Next 10 yrs, Starting 2011 - ABC News

Now, how many of Obama's fellow Democrats voted for this tax grab?
Do you know?
Do you know why?

further...
"Former President Bill Clinton tells Newsmax that Washington should not raise taxes until the slumping economy is turned around — and says President Obama’s plan to increase taxes on the wealthy won’t solve the debt problem."

Read more on Newsmax.com: Ex-President Clinton to Newsmax: Raising Taxes Won't Work

4. And, most importantly, you have proven impervios to education.
My posts are for folks who are capable of having an informed opinion, not for
folks like you, who have all the discrimination of Don Quixote.

All that remains is to put the following in order:

Carter
Obama
Woodrow Wilson
James Buchanan
There is a tie for first - Obama and Carter. I think Obama may have it by a nose, or more, at this point.

I think wilson should be first. After all it was his signature that got us to this finacial mess in the first place.

Carter
Obama
Woodrow Wilson
James Buchanan
There is a tie for first - Obama and Carter. I think Obama may have it by a nose, or more, at this point.

I think wilson should be first. After all it was his signature that got us to this finacial mess in the first place.
Fair enough.

I do think that Carter is by far the WORST former president ever. No class whatsoever.

I hope I can soon see if Obama rivals him. ;)

I am convinced that Obama doesn't want to win a second term. He will throw the election and retire with a lifelong pension compliments of the US taxpayers, and collect mega $ Millions $ in speaking fees.

Fair enough.

I do think that Carter is by far the WORST former president ever. No class whatsoever.

I hope I can soon see if Obama rivals him. ;)
were you even alive when carter was president?

Carter
Obama
Woodrow Wilson
James Buchanan

the worst president in my lifetime was baby bush.
followed by carter.

you people are so blinded you can't even get that right.

Last edited:

Carter
Obama
Woodrow Wilson
James Buchanan

the worst president in my lifetime was baby bush.
followed by carter.

you people are such hacks you can't even get that right.
As you clearly didn't get it right, that makes you a hack.

Damn, it's fun calling others names for their tastes!

:rolleyes:

Carter
Obama
Woodrow Wilson
James Buchanan

I think I agree with you...
...but for a dif reason....he wanted to 'cast off the Constitution,'...did away with checks and balances, removed blacks from govenment jobs.

This guy was the gran-daddy of all progresives.

BTW..I visited Wheatland, Buchanans' home....very nice mansion.

So...for me it's :
Wilson
Obama
Carter
Buchanan

First two for crimes of commission, last two for crimes of omission.

Forum List

Back