Oaklahoma Insurrection, leftists attempt to overthrow state gov't

I think the whole country needs a law like this. Idiots who block highways and streets need to be run over. The bed wetting leftist scum who infiltrated the Oaklahoma Capitol need to do serious hard time as well.

So what you’re saying is that there should be no first amendment rights. No write a free assembly. No right to protest. No freedom of speech.

Of course that means no freedom of religion too, but somehow I think that you are prepared to leave that one alone, only as it applies to evangelical Christians. The rest of us will be required to believe us they do especially in the areas of gay marriage of homosexuality, women’s rights, and abortion.

The left will die for these rights in the same way that the right will die for the second amendment.
its not a 1st A right to block traffic and attack drivers,,,

but you not being an american dont understand that,,

There are laws against blocking traffic and there are laws agains attacking drivers. Enforce those laws.

These laws are intended to restrict the rights of protesters under the first amendment of the United States of America. If you don’t understand that basic simple fact, you should be required to take a civics course before you’re allowed to vote again

I was required in school to study American government.. I was required to study American history as well. Too bad you didn’t study either.
your american education was piss poor indoctrination,,,

when you live here and have to understand it you can get back to me,, until then mind your own business,, you got problems bigger than ours like your jackboots jailing preachers and BBQ cooks,,

I wasn’t given an indoctrination, fool. I was taught how it functions, how it works, how it runs. And what it supposed to be doing.

If the Republican Party was doing any of the things that it was supposed to be doing on behalf of the the people of the United States of America:

1. you wouldn’t have more than half 1 million people dead from Covid while billionaires add trillions of dollars to their wealth;

2. The police would not be murdering civilians in broad daylight in front of horrified onlookers, including children.

3. The former President of the United States would not have lied to the American people and make false claims that the election was stolen, because the party would have refused to support such patently false and malicious lies.

4. The former President of the United States would not have been allowed to foment an insurrection and an attack on the capital with no consequences.

So don’t try lecturing me on my biases and prejudices you asshole. You are supporting a criminal and unconstitutional attack on American democracy.

All of the men in my family fought in World War II from 1939 until 1945, against the white supremacist scourge that nearly over took Europe. So don’t talk to me about my biases and prejudices you white supremacist asshole. You know nothing of where I’m coming from.

Everyone in my in my generation made a vow of never again. We meant it
you were taught by people that didnt live here see it in their perspective not that of an american thats lived their whole life here,,

thats why you look like such a skank when you comment about us,,

I think the whole country needs a law like this. Idiots who block highways and streets need to be run over. The bed wetting leftist scum who infiltrated the Oaklahoma Capitol need to do serious hard time as well.

So what you’re saying is that there should be no first amendment rights. No right to a free assembly. No right to protest. No freedom of speech. Just open fire on the Capitol insurrectionists and don’t stop until they’re all dead.

Of course that means no freedom of religion too, but somehow I think that you are prepared to leave that one alone, only as it applies to evangelical Christians. The rest of us will be required to believe us they do especially in the areas of gay marriage of homosexuality, women’s rights, and abortion.

The left will die for these rights in the same way that the right will die for the second amendment.
Your rights end where mine begin.

Protest all you want...but don't infringe on my right of freedom to drive to work or home in peace.

So what you’re saying is that there should be no first amendment rights. No right to a free assembly. No right to protest. No freedom of speech. Just open fire on the Capitol insurrectionists and don’t stop until they’re all dead.

Protest all you want...but don't infringe on my right of freedom to drive to work or home in peace.
her being canadian will never understand that concept,,

So what you’re saying is that there should be no first amendment rights. No write a free assembly. No right to protest. No freedom of speech.

There are laws against blocking traffic and there are laws agains attacking drivers. Enforce those laws.

These laws are intended to restrict the rights of protesters under the first amendment of the United States of America. If you don’t understand that basic simple fact, you should be required to take a civics course before you’re allowed to vote again

I was required in school to study American government.. I was required to study American history as well. Too bad you didn’t study either.

when you live here and have to understand it you can get back to me,, until then mind your own business,, you got problems bigger than ours like your jackboots jailing preachers and BBQ cooks,,

I wasn’t given an indoctrination, fool. I was taught how it functions, how it works, how it runs. And what it supposed to be doing.

If the Republican Party was doing any of the things that it was supposed to be doing on behalf of the the people of the United States of America:

1. you wouldn’t have more than half 1 million people dead from Covid while billionaires add trillions of dollars to their wealth;

2. The police would not be murdering civilians in broad daylight in front of horrified onlookers, including children.

3. The former President of the United States would not have lied to the American people and make false claims that the election was stolen, because the party would have refused to support such patently false and malicious lies.

4. The former President of the United States would not have been allowed to foment an insurrection and an attack on the capital with no consequences.

So don’t try lecturing me on my biases and prejudices you asshole. You are supporting a criminal and unconstitutional attack on American democracy.

All of the men in my family fought in World War II from 1939 until 1945, against the white supremacist scourge that nearly over took Europe. So don’t talk to me about my biases and prejudices you white supremacist asshole. You know nothing of where I’m coming from.

You have a knack of turning everything into an unrelated to the topic shit fest. The hell is wrong with you?

Some protesters got into verbal altercations with lawmakers. "You are a f--king disgrace to the whole country!" one shouted towards the legislators. The group then tried to get into the Senate chamber, which had locked its doors.

The group was protesting, in part, a bill that increases the penalties for blocking roadways and grants immunity to motorists who kill or injure protesters on the road. Another bill seeks to limit doxxing of police officers. The bill passed in a 38-10 vote in the Senate and now heads to Republican Gov. Kevin Stitt’s desk.

What these idiots can't wrap around their little brains is that they have just made it fifty times harder to approach these people to get them to hear what needs to be said. How fucking stupid do you have to be to not get that?

Nobody is going to fuck around any more than they have to. A lot of people have huge trucks and four wheel drives. They will tally up points afterwards.

Nothing needs to be said on the road. Stay on the walkways or chance becoming roadkill. A concept so simple even the commies should be able to understand.

You stupid foreign commie cuunt, you should stop propagandizing and read the 1st Amendment to the USSC again. You seem to have the concepts all scrambled in your little commie pea brain.

STFU racist.

her being canadian will never understand that concept,,

Wrong, many Canadians understand, the bitch is just a propagandist that bastardizes everything for the party line.

They "need to be run over". When will the GOP vote to repeal and replace the First Amendment?
It's bed wetting leftists like you shutting down people's speech you sniveling pathetic fudge packer. Shutting down highways so that people can not travel is not peacefully expressing yourself. It should not have to be explained, but then again you're a jabbering fucking window licker.

I'm sorry , its not insurrection when the left does that . It just a block party .

Forum List

Back