Oaklahoma Insurrection, leftists attempt to overthrow state gov't

I think the whole country needs a law like this. Idiots who block highways and streets need to be run over. The bed wetting leftist scum who infiltrated the Oaklahoma Capitol need to do serious hard time as well.
Dear Idiot, the whole country including NYC allows drivers to drive over protestors who arrest their freedom of movement & threaten them.
I always use this vid as a bowling teaching aid. Whenever you have a sleeper spare, you have to hit the front pin dead center like this. Hitting the front pin on he side deflects the ball and misses the Sleeper pin.

I think the whole country needs a law like this. Idiots who block highways and streets need to be run over. The bed wetting leftist scum who infiltrated the Oaklahoma Capitol need to do serious hard time as well.
Dear Idiot, the whole country including NYC allows drivers to drive over protestors who arrest their freedom of movement & threaten them.

Care to retract that statement?

Driver arrested after plowing into New York City protesters, injuring 6

I'm protesting the mask mandate and that damned vaccine.
Did they do that mask bullshit in Oklahoma?
He doesn't know. He's being a smart ass.

The governor left it up to the local towns, cities etc. He was able to not look like the bad guy and keep those decisions "local". He also left it up to the churches to decide if and when people could back for services. It was a smooth move.

They "need to be run over". When will the GOP vote to repeal and replace the First Amendment?

I always use this vid as a bowling teaching aid. Whenever you have a sleeper spare, you have to hit the front pin dead center like this. Hitting the front pin on he side deflects the ball and misses the Sleeper pin.

That's some pretty good hang time...

Now Oklahoma needs to enact a law in which rioters and looters get an automatic mandatory minimum 10 year sentence for their crimes.

That's some pretty good hang time...

I would give you a funny like my post. But it is pretty pathetic to see this senseless loss of young life today and be so callous and sick and tired of this libturd bullshit and make jokes about bowling pins.

I should be ashamed but it looks like I care more about life than political flesh like the libturds so that helps the guilt.

And NO CRIMINAL OR CIVIL culpability if said driver puts the car in reverse and backs over the carcasses just run down. In fact, said driver will be given a $5,000 reward.

So what you’re saying is that there should be no first amendment rights. No right to a free assembly. No right to protest. No freedom of speech. Just open fire on the Capitol insurrectionists and don’t stop until they’re all dead.

Of course that means no freedom of religion too, but somehow I think that you are prepared to leave that one alone, only as it applies to evangelical Christians. The rest of us will be required to believe us they do especially in the areas of gay marriage of homosexuality, women’s rights, and abortion.

The left will die for these rights in the same way that the right will die for the second amendment.

So what you’re saying is that there should be no first amendment rights. No write a free assembly. No right to protest. No freedom of speech.

Of course that means no freedom of religion too, but somehow I think that you are prepared to leave that one alone, only as it applies to evangelical Christians. The rest of us will be required to believe us they do especially in the areas of gay marriage of homosexuality, women’s rights, and abortion.

The left will die for these rights in the same way that the right will die for the second amendment.
its not a 1st A right to block traffic and attack drivers,,,

but you not being an american dont understand that,,

So what you’re saying is that there should be no first amendment rights. No write a free assembly. No right to protest. No freedom of speech.

There are laws against blocking traffic and there are laws agains attacking drivers. Enforce those laws.

These laws are intended to restrict the rights of protesters under the first amendment of the United States of America. If you don’t understand that basic simple fact, you should be required to take a civics course before you’re allowed to vote again

I was required in school to study American government.. I was required to study American history as well. Too bad you didn’t study either.

There are laws against blocking traffic and there are laws agains attacking drivers. Enforce those laws.

These laws are intended to restrict the rights of protesters under the first amendment of the United States of America. If you don’t understand that basic simple fact, you should be required to take a civics course before you’re allowed to vote again

I was required in school to study American government.. I was required to study American history as well. Too bad you didn’t study either.
your american education was piss poor indoctrination,,,

when you live here and have to understand it you can get back to me,, until then mind your own business,, you got problems bigger than ours like your jackboots jailing preachers and BBQ cooks,,

your american education was piss poor indoctrination,,,

when you live here and have to understand it you can get back to me,, until then mind your own business,, you got problems bigger than ours like your jackboots jailing preachers and BBQ cooks,,

I wasn’t given an indoctrination, fool. I was taught how it functions, how it works, how it runs. And what it supposed to be doing.

If the Republican Party was doing any of the things that it was supposed to be doing on behalf of the the people of the United States of America:

1. you wouldn’t have more than half 1 million people dead from Covid while billionaires add trillions of dollars to their wealth;

2. The police would not be murdering civilians in broad daylight in front of horrified onlookers, including children.

3. The former President of the United States would not have lied to the American people and make false claims that the election was stolen, because the party would have refused to support such patently false and malicious lies.

4. The former President of the United States would not have been allowed to foment an insurrection and an attack on the capital with no consequences.

So don’t try lecturing me on my biases and prejudices you asshole. You are supporting a criminal and unconstitutional attack on American democracy.

All of the men in my family fought in World War II from 1939 until 1945, against the white supremacist scourge that nearly over took Europe. So don’t talk to me about my biases and prejudices you white supremacist asshole. You know nothing of where I’m coming from.

Everyone in my in my generation made a vow of never again. We meant it

Forum List

Back