Trump Asking Appeals Court To Keep His Attempt To Overthrow Democracy A Secret

The title of your thread just screams, 'I am a TDS-suffering, deranged, nut bag'.
We need to bring back the days of the scarlet letter. Actually in this case it would be letters. If only we could tattoo "TDS" on their foreheads.

I don't care what he's hiding. As president he can use executive privilege to hide whatever he wants. You libs affected by TDS will just have to stay in the dark.
Uh, no. For one thing Trump is not president. Furthermore, the current POTUS is the one who determines whether or not EP applies. Trump, who was thrpwn out of office has no legal right to tell Biden what to do. About anything, including EP.

Now that we've cleared that up, I want to personally thank Mark Meadows for handing over those thousands of documents to the House committee, which he now claims are priviledged. Thanks, Mark!

Oh wait, there's more! How about that book he released where he explicity reveals for the whole world to see details of what happened on 1/6.

Thanks again, Mark!

xiden will rue the day he weakens executive privilege. But hey, he probably won't be around long enough for it to bit him in the ass. 2023 will be a very interesting year when the republicans are in charge of congress. Also I see you have no problems with xiden violating his oath. Hypocrite much?

I don't think Vice President Biden is going to live that long short of a medical miracle that stops Alzheimer's in its march. Both Alzheimer's and its mean brother Dementia shorten a person's lifespan. If he does live to run again, there is an upside that medical and/or nutritional science triumph over age-related deaths.

I do think the election was stolen, however, and I do think the drug cartels would have been kept in check if Biden hadn't opened the gates of hell on the American public, which he did with shutting down the oil progress of a pipeline from Canada to buyers to beat the hell out of his enemies who are staunch supporters of Trump, who benefitted the American people in every way he could in spite of Democrats trying to destroy him because their little darling Hillary was totally unpopular with the public as her tyranny was slowed down for four years. She's an operator, though, and she has likely been the dictatorial oligarch behind the Biden/Harris throne as she was in the Obama administration, IMHO.

The title of your thread just screams, 'I am a TDS-suffering, deranged, nut bag'.

Keep it up - you're entertaining, at least.
Then you must be horrified with Trump's efforts to cover up what he did.

I don't think Vice President Biden is going to live that long short of a medical miracle that stops Alzheimer's in its march. Both Alzheimer's and its mean brother Dementia shorten a person's lifespan. If he does live to run again, there is an upside that medical and/or nutritional science triumph over age-related deaths.

I do think the election was stolen, however, and I do think the drug cartels would have been kept in check if Biden hadn't opened the gates of hell on the American public, which he did with shutting down the oil progress of a pipeline from Canada to buyers to beat the hell out of his enemies who are staunch supporters of Trump, who benefitted the American people in every way he could in spite of Democrats trying to destroy him because their little darling Hillary was totally unpopular with the public as her tyranny was slowed down for four years. She's an operator, though, and she has likely been the dictatorial oligarch behind the Biden/Harris throne as she was in the Obama administration, IMHO.

I predict xiden will resign, due to health, sometime between Jan 25th and Mar 15th of next year. Also I don't think the hildabitch has any sway over the xiden regime. No one but the media are paying much attention to her.

Forum List

Back