NYT is full of internationalist scum. Trump should clean the snakes out when he wins.
I think he should target the universities. If he takes out the scum staff then the industries will sort out from there. It'll take a while but if we keep forcing the scum from universities then over time society will normalise.
100%, shut down any federally funded college preaching leftist cultural rot...try and convict the lefty professors for anti-american activities... And throw them from helicopters and shoot them with firing squads.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no, no mental health issues there
Nope. Just common sense extremism.

America is an open-air prison for whites.

That's our current place.
I feel that way too. Restricted.
Good. Now imagine that feeling multiplied by 10 and then you have the daily life of a Black person or other people of color.
just live in a city with 88% black people. Problem solved.
Youre right. With mostly Black people around you do get to relax a little.

Good. Now imagine that feeling multiplied by 10 and then you have the daily life of a Black person or other people of color.
just live in a city with 88% black people. Problem solved.
Youre right. With mostly Black people around you do get to relax a little.
:lmao:Around blacks, always relax.:lmao:

Which media outlet is doing this every day to blacks and other non-whites?

There are dozens that are blatantly anti-white.
Take your pick. The media is filled with whites on almost every channel.

Who believe in the inherent moral superiority of non-whites.

You couldn't handle a truly level playing field in the media.

Who believe in the inherent moral superiority of non-whites.

You couldn't handle a truly level playing field in the media.

Sure I could. Let me know when when its level and i will start watching it again.

AAARRRRGGGGG....

OMG....has everyone left Oz and moved to LA la land?

How much of a financial strain has been placed on this country,
accommodating illegal immigration?

It used to be, immigrating to this country required a sponsor.
Someone that was responsible for providing your basic necessities,
as you make the transition of adapting, responsibly, in the USA.

I live in, what is now, a 98% predominantly Hispanic neighborhood.
Ive been here, I didn't move into a Hispanic neighborhood.

I know what I've witnessed first hand.
The city of Chicago has had to build dozens of new schools
and add annexes to every existing school,
to accommodate the overflow of Hispanic children.

I am on the outskirts of Englewood, to the East, where...
blacks killing blacks & gun violence has escalated to normalcy
and surrounded by, mexican, wanna be gang bangers
that paint the neighborhood with crowns and pitchforks,
and gun violence, killings and drive by shootings, are common.

Whose paying the medical bills every time these fucks,
die on an operating table or recuperate in the hospital?

What percentage of whites, hispanics & blacks
receive welfare, public assistance and SSI checks?

What percentage of whites, hispanics & blacks,
continue having children they can't afford,
and then expect taxpayers to care for their kids?

I'm sorry but, I absolutely refuse to assume the blame,
for the percentage of irresponsible blacks and illegal mexicans,
simply because I am white, responsible and a legal citizen.

I will not be manipulated into believing I am a racist
because I refuse to carry someone else's baggage!

I shouldn't have to pay for kids I didn't have,
and support families that shouldn't be here.

Its not because I'm white, that a hood rat,...
has 10 inch nails and doesn't work, yet,
has 2 link cards, TANF, section 8 & utility assistance,
and the baby daddies of her 5 kids support them w drug money,
....Its because she's a black, lowlife, hood rat!

I don't care about whites being a minority race,
I care that the white race are the majority caretakers!

I agree, white people are beaten.

But, these things come and go in cycles. If they didn't, we would all be speaking Latin, or have Mongol blood, or going to a Mosque, or name anything you like. No one group dominates forever.
Jews will because they are actively pursuing policies that raise the IQ, while we pay low IQ welfare recipients to pump out babies.

But, these things come and go in cycles. If they didn't, we would all be speaking Latin, or have Mongol blood, or going to a Mosque, or name anything you like. No one group dominates forever.
Jews will because they are actively pursuing policies that raise the IQ, while we pay low IQ welfare recipients to pump out babies.
IQ isn't everything.

No, but it's a lot.
No such thing as IQ. White people made up the term to satisfy their belief that they were superior. If IQ was real then they would have a way of accurately measuring it.
Oops, you are on to us. Yes, we made IQ up to feel superior. That's why we put Jews above Asians and then Asians above us--our need to feel superior.

You know, there is a better way to approach the whole IQ thing for blacks--a way that would actually provide benefit--but if your stance is simple denial, you are stuck and the gap will continue to grow (the low IQ blacks AND whites are reproducing faster than the high IQ blacks and whites, so we are both losing ground to Asians and Jews...not by accident).

btw, can you "measure" the suburban population of the United States? How many people in the United States live in the suburbs?

The Born-Rich Despise, Hate, and Most of All Fear All Other White People

We will stay beaten as long as we don't recognize who imposes Civil Rights for the Uncivilized on us. Heirhead rulers (class-climbing zombie flunkies don't count) believe that they were born with superior genes and have evolved into a separate race that is Born to Rule. You have to figure this out on your own; all sources of thought are controlled by the unAmerican aristocracy. Whether they pretend to be Liberal or Conservative, these snakes don't have minds of their own and are totally driven by their instinct for Birth-Class Supremacy. No one has a right to a dime from Daddy' that's for children. They block our way and must have all their special privileges stripped forever.

No, but it's a lot.
No such thing as IQ. White people made up the term to satisfy their belief that they were superior. If IQ was real then they would have a way of accurately measuring it.
Oops, you are on to us. Yes, we made IQ up to feel superior. That's why we put Jews above Asians and then Asians above us--our need to feel superior.

You know, there is a better way to approach the whole IQ thing for blacks--a way that would actually provide benefit--but if your stance is simple denial, you are stuck and the gap will continue to grow (the low IQ blacks AND whites are reproducing faster than the high IQ blacks and whites, so we are both losing ground to Asians and Jews...not by accident).

btw, can you "measure" the suburban population of the United States? How many people in the United States live in the suburbs?
I know i am on to you. The white people that understand you can no longer keep up the farce agree. When whites made up IQ they didnt count on Asians surpassing them. Jews, or at least the white people you call Jews, are white.

Despite what you’ve learned, scientists say the IQ doesn’t exist

No, but it's a lot.

I know i am on to you. The white people that understand you can no longer keep up the farce agree. When whites made up IQ they didnt count on Asians surpassing them. Jews, or at least the white people you call Jews, are white.

Of course it exists and is a reliable predictor across a range of human outcomes. The "scientists" and radical egalitarians who insist there is no such thing as IQ argue as you did in an earlier post: because IQ is impossible to measure precisely it is therefore non-existent. That is the only argument they can put up against mountains of evidence and innumerable studies showing that IQ is predictive, it is significant, it is hereditary, and so yes, it exists.

You didn't answer my question, how many Americans live in the suburbs, so I will answer it for you: it is impossible to say precisely because there are so many ways of counting and defining suburbia. Do you exclude cities under 10,000 people? 100 people? Is it any place with lawns a certain size? population density? availability of mass transit? number of children per household? occupation of inhabitants? racial demographics? It would be silly to pick a number and then defend it to the death as absolute. However, no one argues that this lack of measurability means that there is no such thing as suburbia. Of course there are suburbs and we all understand what they are even if we can't scientifically determine how many people live there.

The danger with your kind of head-in-the-sand denial of the existence of IQ is that to the extent people are IQ flat-earthers, social relations, public policy, art, and a host of cultural constructs are made irrational, with all that that implies.Most importantly, we will never be able to close the IQ gap between ALL groups as long as guys like you continue to insist there is no gap.

No, but it's a lot.

Of course it exists and is a reliable predictor across a range of human outcomes. The "scientists" and radical egalitarians who insist there is no such thing as IQ argue as you did in an earlier post: because IQ is impossible to measure precisely it is therefore non-existent. That is the only argument they can put up against mountains of evidence and innumerable studies showing that IQ is predictive, it is significant, it is hereditary, and so yes, it exists.

You didn't answer my question, how many Americans live in the suburbs, so I will answer it for you: it is impossible to say precisely because there are so many ways of counting and defining suburbia. Do you exclude cities under 10,000 people? 100 people? Is it any place with lawns a certain size? population density? availability of mass transit? number of children per household? occupation of inhabitants? racial demographics? It would be silly to pick a number and then defend it to the death as absolute. However, no one argues that this lack of measurability means that there is no such thing as suburbia. Of course there are suburbs and we all understand what they are even if we can't scientifically determine how many people live there.

The danger with your kind of head-in-the-sand denial of the existence of IQ is that to the extent people are IQ flat-earthers, social relations, public policy, art, and a host of cultural constructs are made irrational, with all that that implies.Most importantly, we will never be able to close the IQ gap between ALL groups as long as guys like you continue to insist there is no gap.
Ladder of Thorns

The plutocracy extracts all its wealth from High IQ serfs. That's why it has to manipulate people into humiliating them and stripping them of all self-respect. They are maimed, tamed, and trained to become Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys.

This comes in three stages: isolation in secondary schools, studying without pay in college, and corporate patents.

abeautifulmind.proboards.com

Ladder of Thorns

The plutocracy extracts all its wealth from High IQ serfs. That's why it has to manipulate people into humiliating them and stripping them of all self-respect. They are maimed, tamed, and trained to become Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys.

This comes in three stages: isolation in secondary schools, studying without pay in college, and corporate patents.

abeautifulmind.proboards.com

Hmm, that's an interesting thought.

Forum List

Back