Number Of US Covid-19 Deaths Has Exceeded 2009 H1N1 Deaths

How many people could be saved if it didn’t take a mountain of dead bodies to convince you that we are on the wrong track?

If we were driving from Kansas City to Los Angeles, but the signs on the road kept coming up , now entering Illinois, now entering Kentucky, now entering West Virginia….

Does “cheering” the fact that the signs don’t say “Now entering Kansas, Colorado, Utah” mean we don’t wish we were headed in the right direction?

Of course not. We are hoping that the evidence that we are clearly headed in the wrong direction will persuade you to turn around, and the sooner the better. We’re making a big deal out of entering Illinois because it’s not going to get any quicker and easier the more stubborn we are about this.

But of course, the only rational thing to do from your perspective is to keep stubbornly on the same road petal to the metal, as “ punishment” for “cheering” (ie making abundantly clear ) all the evidence that we are clearly NOT headed in the right direction as it is.

The punishment is not going to get any of us moving in the right direction anytime soon. We’ll probably hit Delaware and the Atlantic ocean by the time we admit we have to turn around.

Los Angeles….clearly not on the Atlantic ocean….

I guess the claim Obama did a worse job than Trump in handling a pandemic won't be able to be used any more.

I wonder where Trump's apologists will move the goalposts to now!

During the pandemic, CDC provided estimates of the numbers of 2009 H1N1 cases, hospitalizations and deaths on seven different occasions. Final estimates were published in 2011. These final estimates were that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010 approximately 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (8868-18,306) occurred in the United States due to pH1N1.

Current U.S deaths by Covid-19 is 12,844, and climbing.

I wonder if you understand that the number of deaths attributed to covid--19 are not the actual number of deaths from covid-19?

Or, are you this stupid?
Are you aware the number of deaths attributed to H1N1 were counted the same way as the number of deaths attributed to Covid-19?

Or, are you this stupid?

2000 deaths in one day?

That's 9/11 stuff...

Jesus

Seasonal flu kills many more than that every day during flu season year after year after year.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And you dare call other people stupid.

You obviously do not realize the "seasonal flu" which you retards try to equate to Covid-19 has to infect tens upon tens upon tens upon tens of millions of Americans to kill the numbers that it does.

If Covid-19 was allowed to roam as free as the flu, we would have two million dead, easily.

Yes, you really are that stupid.

I guess the claim Obama did a worse job than Trump in handling a pandemic won't be able to be used any more.

During the pandemic, CDC provided estimates of the numbers of 2009 H1N1 cases, hospitalizations and deaths on seven different occasions. Final estimates were published in 2011. These final estimates were that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010 approximately 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (8868-18,306) occurred in the United States due to pH1N1.

Libs have been moving the goalposts from the get go....omg millions.....uuummmm…..ummmm welll at least 250K....uuuummmmmm…....ummmmmm….welll hopefully at least 100K
Nope. You are projecting retard.

Trump first said it would be down to zero from the 15 cases that were active at the time. So he went golfing and gave the virus a two month head start before actually doing anything to contain it.

Now he's quoting 250,000 dead. That way, when that many don't die, he can take credit.

And you will drink that piss.

Flashback: 1957-1958 Pandemic (H2N2 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

In February 1957, a new influenza A (H2N2) virus emerged in East Asia, triggering a pandemic (“Asian Flu”). This H2N2 virus was comprised of three different genes from an H2N2 virus that originated from an avian influenza A virus, including the H2 hemagglutinin and the N2 neuraminidase genes. It was first reported in Singapore in February 1957, Hong Kong in April 1957, and in coastal cities in the United States in summer 1957. The estimated number of deaths was 1.1 million worldwide and 116,000 in the United States.

Libs have been moving the goalposts from the get go....omg millions.....uuummmm…..ummmm welll at least 250K....uuuummmmmm…....ummmmmm….welll hopefully at least 100K

Trump first said it would be down to zero from the 15 cases that were active at the time. So he went golfing and gave the virus a two month head start before actually doing anything to contain it.

Now he's quoting 250,000 dead. That way, when that many don't die, he can take credit.

And like their Golden God - They will love it! :D

trump-is-president-pee-boy-1-8fb286-1.jpg

And lowered again today...….everybody remain hysterical.....the bureaucracy will save you

Forum List

Back