In re: BIG LIES

Trump is now blaming President Obama for the lack of coronavirus testing - even after Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team in 2018 that President Obama had created. Holy shit...

Today another threat attacks President Obama for his "inadequate" response to the H1NI (Swine Flu).

Killing this BIG LIE and exposing it to the truth is the intent of this thread. Please see these two links and compare the time line of the Swine Flu, and it's history:

2009 H1N1 Flu Pandemic Timeline

From this link:

April 17: Second human infection with the new influenza A H1N1 virus detected in California about 130 miles away from first infection, with no known connection to previous patient.

April 26: The United States Government declared 2009 H1N1 a Public Health Emergency of International Concern and CDC began releasing 25% of antiviral drugs needed to treat this new influenza virus from the federal stockpile.
"The (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from H1N1 viruses that were circulating at the time of the pandemic. Few young people had any existing immunity (as detected by antibody response) to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus, but nearly one-third of people over 60 years old had antibodies against this virus, likely from exposure to an older H1N1 virus earlier in their lives. Since the (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from circulating H1N1 viruses, vaccination with seasonal flu vaccines offered little cross-protection against (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection. While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

See more of the history, below:

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

TRUMP LIED, no surprise there, and his loyal followers continue to ignore Reagan (trust but verify) and echo everything this president says or tweets. BIG LIES are the grist which sustain Trump&Co. and Trumpism. Don't be fooled.

The fact is maobama didn't declare a nation emergency until 24 Oct 2009, more than 6 month in and after more than 1000 Americans had died from it.

Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

Another fact, is Trump undertook travel restrictions and quarantines less than a month in, maobama never did that. Also Trump declared a notional emergency less than 3 months in and after fewer than 50 deaths.

So shove your commie propaganda maobama dithered on H1N1, just as he did on many other things.

A spin to defend trump, a spin which ignores the facts and offers alternative facts, the usual rhetoric of a trumpanzee.

Posting that trump responded rapidly is utter bullshit, and anyone without their head up his ass knows this.

The United States Government declared 2009 H1N1 a Public Health Emergency of International Concern and CDC began releasing 25% of antiviral drugs needed to treat this new influenza virus from the federal stockpile.

This was put into effect within two weeks of the second infection. Trump was still poo-pooing the infection for 6 weeks suggesting the Democrats were creating a panic, and the infection was nothing more than a hoax proffered by Democrats.

The Trump admin response was immediate, current anti-viral drugs aren't effective on COVID-19. But I thought we were comparing presidential actions, not administration actions. Of course you lose on both counts.

Stick your spins up your ass; and study the other rule of holes.

Today another threat attacks President Obama for his "inadequate" response to the H1NI (Swine Flu).

Killing this BIG LIE and exposing it to the truth is the intent of this thread. Please see these two links and compare the time line of the Swine Flu, and it's history:

From this link:

April 17: Second human infection with the new influenza A H1N1 virus detected in California about 130 miles away from first infection, with no known connection to previous patient.

April 26: The United States Government declared 2009 H1N1 a Public Health Emergency of International Concern and CDC began releasing 25% of antiviral drugs needed to treat this new influenza virus from the federal stockpile.
"The (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from H1N1 viruses that were circulating at the time of the pandemic. Few young people had any existing immunity (as detected by antibody response) to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus, but nearly one-third of people over 60 years old had antibodies against this virus, likely from exposure to an older H1N1 virus earlier in their lives. Since the (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from circulating H1N1 viruses, vaccination with seasonal flu vaccines offered little cross-protection against (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection. While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

TRUMP LIED, no surprise there, and his loyal followers continue to ignore Reagan (trust but verify) and echo everything this president says or tweets. BIG LIES are the grist which sustain Trump&Co. and Trumpism. Don't be fooled.

"TRUMP LIED, no surprise there, and his loyal followers continue to ignore Reagan (trust but verify) and echo everything this president says or tweets. BIG LIES are the grist which sustain Trump&Co. and Trumpism. Don't be fooled. "

At the risk of putting smiles on the faces of every conservative on this message board....(scaring people is almost as much fun for them as actually killing them!)

I find it rather frightening (does that make you happy PC?) that there are 50 million deranged, hate filled lunatics in this country who believe every deranged lie he utters....

at this point trump could stand on 5th avenue, shoot a dozen people, WHILE BEING FILMED by FOX NEWS, and he would say "Hillary did that!" and FOX news would say "MSM tries to blame Trump for a murder committed by Hillary Clinton" and PoliticalChic would write reams of lunacies about how EVIL LIBERALS are trying to take down her Dear Leader with false accusations of murder, and Alex Jones would add these murders to the BIG LIST of HILLARY MURDERS, and the 50 million deranged, hate filled trump voters would grab their guns and start that civil war they have been planning for....

rather frightening that they refuse to believe their own eyes

From this link:

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

The fact is maobama didn't declare a nation emergency until 24 Oct 2009, more than 6 month in and after more than 1000 Americans had died from it.

Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

Another fact, is Trump undertook travel restrictions and quarantines less than a month in, maobama never did that. Also Trump declared a notional emergency less than 3 months in and after fewer than 50 deaths.

So shove your commie propaganda maobama dithered on H1N1, just as he did on many other things.

A spin to defend trump, a spin which ignores the facts and offers alternative facts, the usual rhetoric of a trumpanzee.

Posting that trump responded rapidly is utter bullshit, and anyone without their head up his ass knows this.

The United States Government declared 2009 H1N1 a Public Health Emergency of International Concern and CDC began releasing 25% of antiviral drugs needed to treat this new influenza virus from the federal stockpile.

This was put into effect within two weeks of the second infection. Trump was still poo-pooing the infection for 6 weeks suggesting the Democrats were creating a panic, and the infection was nothing more than a hoax proffered by Democrats.

The Trump admin response was immediate, current anti-viral drugs aren't effective on COVID-19. But I thought we were comparing presidential actions, not administration actions. Of course you lose on both counts.

Stick your spins up your ass; and study the other rule of holes.

Poor little commie, did I trigger you with facts?

From this link:

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Your credibility is blown. You didn't utter a peep when O was screwing up when the swine flu hit.

Hey dumb shit, this is 2020, not 2009. The big difference is not only years, but what happened between 2007 and 2009 (The Great Recession).

That said, BIG LIES are not limited to Trump and his sychohants:

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?

but many do:

False Claim About CDC's Global Anti-Pandemic Work

From this link:

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

...who gives a FK!!?? Obama hates whites/cops/America --I've linked this many times before

Why go out of your way to act stupid? I suppose it's not an act, but even those who are desperate for attention must have some semblance of reality; that seems to be absent in all of your comments.

It's also possible that you post something completely off topic to cover up the truth in my thread, what may have caused you to think, but that is hard for me to consider seriously.
You go out of your way to act stupid all the time. Lying POS lib.

Why go out of your way to act stupid? I suppose it's not an act, but even those who are desperate for attention must have some semblance of reality; that seems to be absent in all of your comments.

It's also possible that you post something completely off topic to cover up the truth in my thread, what may have caused you to think, but that is hard for me to consider seriously.

I know why you go out of your way to "act" stupid, in your case it's not an act. Now, my only reference to make this claim is in the words you use, your use of syntax, and the complete lack of evidence to support what every leaks out of you finger tips on the keyboard.

I don't lie; the comments and claims I post offend you, yet, I mostly support them with links. Links which I expect you've never read, and I wonder if you've read a book from cover to cover.

Instead of getting angry, and trying to bully me with slanderous rhetoric, maybe you should try to think before you post. Consider my POV and not take the words of trump to heart. He is a con man, a charlatan and a demagogue, something you might believe if you understood the meaning of these words.

I know why you go out of your way to "act" stupid, in your case it's not an act. Now, my only reference to make this claim is in the words you use, your use of syntax, and the complete lack of evidence to support what every leaks out of you finger tips on the keyboard.

I don't lie; the comments and claims I post offend you, yet, I mostly support them with links. Links which I expect you've never read, and I wonder if you've read a book from cover to cover.

Instead of getting angry, and trying to bully me with slanderous rhetoric, maybe you should try to think before you post. Consider my POV and not take the words of trump to heart. He is a con man, a charlatan and a demagogue, something you might believe if you understood the meaning of these words.
Trump is still better than any Dem.

e09zn8i.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back