It seems people had this virus in November and December

the family and I just had this discussion. they all were sick in January, everyone of them, it went through their houses and hit each one. They each had similar symptoms, but not the flu. ugly hacking, I had many colleagues too that had a nasty cough at the end of the year last year. They visited Thailand. It's where our repair facility is. they sounded awful. so, perhaps each and everyone of us has had it already. lived through to the disappointment I guess of the left. but yeah, they're all ready to go back to work and earn their living

I think I got it in late December. Nasty cough lasted a month.

I’m immune now. So screw this quarantine shit.

the family and I just had this discussion. they all were sick in January, everyone of them, it went through their houses and hit each one. They each had similar symptoms, but not the flu. ugly hacking, I had many colleagues too that had a nasty cough at the end of the year last year. They visited Thailand. It's where our repair facility is. they sounded awful. so, perhaps each and everyone of us has had it already. lived through to the disappointment I guess of the left. but yeah, they're all ready to go back to work and earn their living

I was sick at the end of January. Doc could not tell me what it was. I survived because I am a big deal.

We had a similar experience. A bunch of us were in Disney World in mid November. Many returned home only to get very sick. Kids and adults. Fever, cough, etc. My nephew couldn’t breathe. Said it felt like a heavy weight was on his chest. All eventually got well.

I had an odd combination of symptoms back in January. Cough, body aches, fatigue, and sore throat. But no fever.

It lasted about two weeks.

We have new evidence that many people may have had this virus back in late 2019. Many got through it on their own.

It’s Trumps fault.

No kidding. I'm stunned. In our well traveled and connected world, the virus was here before anyone knew it was here. That's not Trump's fault.
His lack of response to the seriousness of virus is however. He's had to be prodded, cajoled, and sometimes damn near have a cattle prod stuck up his butt to act.
From January 22nd to March 13..he..did..nothing (outside of restricting travel from China and Europe). By the time Pence and the other adults had to
slap the training wheels on, it was far too late.

It was more important to him to tweet, watch Fox News, and hold his MAGA pep rallies.
But no worries, he'll be judged soon enough. People are already asking questions about what went wrong.

Researchers have traced this back as far as 2015. I and members of my family now believe we had it, or at least strain of it last Spring. We had all had the annual flu shots but came down with something very similar symptom-wise to CV-19. Altogether it lasted nearly three weeks. None of our doctors could tell us precisely what it was. I was given azithromycin, which cleared it up. No quinine derivatives.

We have new evidence that many people may have had this virus back in late 2019. Many got through it on their own.

It’s Trumps fault.

No kidding. I'm stunned. In our well traveled and connected world, the virus was here before anyone knew it was here. That's not Trump's fault.
His lack of response to the seriousness of virus is however. He's had to be prodded, cajoled, and sometimes damn near have a cattle prod stuck up his butt to act.
From January 22nd to March 13..he..did..nothing (outside of restricting travel from China and Europe). By the time Pence and the other adults had to

It was more important to him to tweet, watch Fox News, and hold his MAGA pep rallies.
But no worries, he'll be judged soon enough. People are already asking questions about what went wrong.

Trump isn’t the Boogeyman for this virus.

It’s Trumps fault.

Trump isn’t the Boogeyman for this virus.

No but he's the poster boy for it. :)
The response to it happened on his watch.

No, none of you had Covid-19, because it wasn't here. I tell you this in an attempt to save your lives. If you mistakenly think you had it already, you might stop taking precautions against catching it.

Thank you, Doctor. It's good you know everything.

I will make a cursory search for the article, and repost if found.

I think I got it in late December. Nasty cough lasted a month.

I’m immune now. So screw this quarantine shit.
You can get reinfected
That’s what they claim. I’m not buying it.
South korea says many peoppe got reinfected. Idk, im kinda with you in that aspect.
Nothing about this seems consistent and more focused on power grabs.
Humans suck

Well God did regret making humans

Forum List

Back