Now the wokesters are taking aim at Lincoln

I have never understood why the Honorable Abraham Lincoln is considered a great President.

Someone else with better skills could have found a way to coax the South back into the Union without a bloody and horrific four-year war that left hundreds of thousands dead or maimed and the South physically decimated.

The consequences of that war are still reverberating in our country, for example, in the mean streets of Chicago, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc.

It should have never had that tyrants name on it to begin with.
Hope this statue gets removed next
View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
Everytime i say something you dont agree with, you call me a lefty or commie. Goddamn, grow up.
You should be called out if you don't like President Lincoln.
He was a fucking tyrant. He shit all over the constitution. Ignored the Supreme Court. Jailed the opposition. Scorched earth policies. You are closer to being a totalitarian than i am, you fucking moron.

SHAT.

He SHAT all over the Constitution. "Shit" is present, "shat" is past. Strong verb.
Keep on, and you will realize i SHAT in your mouth
Who should have a monument named after them more....

Jefferson Davis or Newton Knight??

Why any rational human being would ever vote for a Dimocrat is beyond me. I truly despise these people and truly do wish we could send these jackasses to Canada.

San Francisco to rename Abraham Lincoln High School because former president did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him' - as woke renaming committee also takes aim at Democrat senator Dianne Feinstein and Teddy Roosevelt

• San Francisco Unified School District's renaming committee decided Abraham Lincoln High School will be renamed
  • Under his watch, Indigenous peoples had much of their land taken from them through the 1862 Homestead Act and the Pacific Railway Act
  • In 1864, the Lincoln administration oversaw the deportation of the Navajo tribe from their land in Arizona to march a brutal 450 mile journey to New Mexico
  • Lincoln was also behind the largest mass hanging in US history, where 38 Dakota men were condemned to death in Minnesota in 1862
  • But Lincoln also abolished slavery in 1863 with the Emancipation Proclamation
  • 44 of the 125 schools in the San Francisco Unified School District to be renamed
  • Other names include George Washington, Herbert Hoover and Thomas Edison
  • Senator Dianne Feinstein's name will be stripped from the Dianne Feinstein Elementary School for allowing the Confederate flag to fly outside City Hall
  • The renaming of the schools comes as part of a nationwide reckoning around racial justice that has seen statues toppled and military bases renamed

You have a problem with facing the truth?

View attachment 429576

He was a man of his times.

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
Everytime i say something you dont agree with, you call me a lefty or commie. Goddamn, grow up.
He was a fucking tyrant. He shit all over the constitution. Ignored the Supreme Court. Jailed the opposition. Scorched earth policies. You are closer to being a totalitarian than i am, you fucking moron.
And at least use words that would actually apply when "calling out" :rolleyes:

He was a fucking tyrant. He shit all over the constitution. Ignored the Supreme Court. Jailed the opposition. Scorched earth policies.

I’ve heard this said by just about every President.
Other presidents jailed journalists and shut down over 300 media outlets? Sent out a goon squad to burn down women and childrens homes and kill their livestock? LOL

A most recent President had a minority filmmaker thrown in jail because he made a film that upset Muslims.
Any president that can have someone thrown in jail is one powerful guy.....

Trumpers been waiting for Hillary, Biden and 108187372 other people to be thrown in jail for years now....

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.

SHAT.

He SHAT all over the Constitution. "Shit" is present, "shat" is past. Strong verb.
Keep on, and you will realize i SHAT in your mouth
Who should have a monument named after them more....

Jefferson Davis or Newton Knight??

The Free State of Jones was one of several Union-loyal bases of resistance to the Confederacy, along with Searcy County Arkansas, the Texas hill country, Winston County in Alabama, the corner of northwest Georgia and East Tennessee, not to mention the entire northwest section of Virginia that successfully seceded from Virginia. The War tends to be portrayed without those nuances, as if the "entire South" was on board with it --- it was definitely not.

But the history books don't like to bring that up because (a) those books were heavily revised by the UDC, the same entity that ran around putting up all the Confederate monuments in the service of the Cult of the Lost Cause historical revisionism, and (b) because the reality is that the existence of the Confederacy was, as usual, a conspiracy of the Haves using the Have-Nots to do the Haves' dirty work to keep their status as the Haves intact. And we can't have the Have Nots learning that they're constantly used as pawns.

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
And at least use words that would actually apply when "calling out" :rolleyes:

He was a fucking tyrant. He shit all over the constitution. Ignored the Supreme Court. Jailed the opposition. Scorched earth policies.

I’ve heard this said by just about every President.
Other presidents jailed journalists and shut down over 300 media outlets? Sent out a goon squad to burn down women and childrens homes and kill their livestock? LOL

A most recent President had a minority filmmaker thrown in jail because he made a film that upset Muslims.
Any president that can have someone thrown in jail is one powerful guy.....

Trumpers been waiting for Hillary, Biden and 108187372 other people to be thrown in jail for years now....

All Trump has said is these people belong in jail. He has taken no steps to do so unlike some Presidents.

Why any rational human being would ever vote for a Dimocrat is beyond me. I truly despise these people and truly do wish we could send these jackasses to Canada.

San Francisco to rename Abraham Lincoln High School because former president did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him' - as woke renaming committee also takes aim at Democrat senator Dianne Feinstein and Teddy Roosevelt

• San Francisco Unified School District's renaming committee decided Abraham Lincoln High School will be renamed
  • Under his watch, Indigenous peoples had much of their land taken from them through the 1862 Homestead Act and the Pacific Railway Act
  • In 1864, the Lincoln administration oversaw the deportation of the Navajo tribe from their land in Arizona to march a brutal 450 mile journey to New Mexico
  • Lincoln was also behind the largest mass hanging in US history, where 38 Dakota men were condemned to death in Minnesota in 1862
  • But Lincoln also abolished slavery in 1863 with the Emancipation Proclamation
  • 44 of the 125 schools in the San Francisco Unified School District to be renamed
  • Other names include George Washington, Herbert Hoover and Thomas Edison
  • Senator Dianne Feinstein's name will be stripped from the Dianne Feinstein Elementary School for allowing the Confederate flag to fly outside City Hall
  • The renaming of the schools comes as part of a nationwide reckoning around racial justice that has seen statues toppled and military bases renamed

You have a problem with facing the truth?

View attachment 429576

He was a man of his times.

That's what these wokesters today, simply do not have the mental capacity to understand.

I have never understood why the Honorable Abraham Lincoln is considered a great President.

Someone else with better skills could have found a way to coax the South back into the Union without a bloody and horrific four-year war that left hundreds of thousands dead or maimed and the South physically decimated.

The consequences of that war are still reverberating in our country, for example, in the mean streets of Chicago, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc.

That of course was his colossal failure.

Forum List

Back